Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada University Of Economics

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

Author Post
Dont Worry.... Market will go up this week....

....And Special Thanks Yo Yubaraj Khatiwada, he has got his brains back on stock market.......Baki Ishwor Ko LeeLa......
Government grade1 score in "Capital Market" : नेप्से सूचक एक वर्षमा २५२ अंकले घट्यो
How to solve the problem of capital market ?
अहिले लगानीकर्ता अलमलमा छन् । कता गयो हाम्रो साँढे ? भन्दैछन् कोही भने अरु केही चाहि अर्थमन्त्रालयभित्र सिंह रहुञ्जेल बजारमा साँढे नफर्किने भविष्यवाणी समेत गरिरहेका छन्
Many of us have read the report of superpower (US) regarding Nepal. what was her (HoState) response at that moment ? FDI are not fool to invest in any country with such credential. Dr Saab flush your ego first, otherwise we have to pay the price.
To invest in "Citizens Hydropower Project" following criteria should be met:

1: should not be managed by bureaucrats. They will loot and delay and loot more. Just like tama koshi.
2: They are talking about investing 2500 billion. To invest that kind of money, BFIs need to have 10000 billion business.
3: NEPSE needs to cross 2500.
4: Hydro handover period should be 50 year.
5: Hydro should be tax free for 50 year.

I wonder who invested in shivam cement. If majority are bought by insider, will its price cross 1000? If not Price will surely fall to around 150.
Do you think its wise decision to invest in "Citizens Hydropower Project" ?
Look what our government is doing ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUGvfKo2S74
देशलाई समृद्धिको पथमा अगाडि बढाउन पूँजीबजारको ठूलो महत्व रहेको छ /
"Double edged sword "
पुँजी बजार मापक नेप्से न्यूनतम अंक (११ सय) को नजिक आएका बेला सरकारले शेयर बजार उकास्नका लागि विदेशी लगानीकर्तालाई ल्याउने तयारी गरेको छ । विदेशीलाई नेपालमा भित्र्याउनका लागि अवरोध हुने खालका कानुन संशोधनको तयारी गरेको छ -
Who will trust you and invest in Nepal ? They dont come here to play "DANDI BIYO", but to make PROFIT. Local investors psychology has hit the bottom due to ur MAGICAL FLEETING POLICIES. Dont expect much from FOREIGNERS. People ve understood ur intention - FIASCO for INVESTOR FORUM meet.
आफ्ना निकटहरुसँग अर्थमन्त्रीले भन्ने गरेका छन्- 'धेरै गर्न सकिन्छ जस्तो लागेको थियो | तर सोचेजस्तो हुँदो रहेनछ | म त आर्थिक सुधारका लागि प्रधानमन्त्रीलाई सहयोग गर्न आएको हूँ | अरु स्वार्थ्य छैन | उहाँले भनुन्जेल सहयोग गर्छु | यहाँबाट बाहिरिएपछि राजनीति गर्ने होइन, वर्ल्ड बैंक, आइएमएफ जस्ता संस्थामा राम्र पोजिन पाउँछु |'

Do you know who says above highlighted views "those who applied for a job but could not get it".

But in the case of sarbagyani yuraj k, he just did not get job, he controlled every thing, not just his ministry but suppose to be independent organization like NRB. He bullied every one. And other than myself, hardly any body criticized him for more than 6 month except for opposition. Even opposition were not that critical and were hardly criticized his policies- fiscal and monitory or this attitude.

And after one year, he failed miserably.

यहाँबाट बाहिरिएपछि राजनीति गर्ने होइन, वर्ल्ड बैंक, आइएमएफ जस्ता संस्थामा राम्र पोजिन पाउँछु |'

So true, his failure ant gonna affect him or affect him financially. It Nepalese and Nepal who have been suffering. Many self employed people have become poorer at a time, majority of Nepalese are suppose to get richer.

and still he says यहाँबाट बाहिरिएपछि राजनीति गर्ने होइन, वर्ल्ड बैंक, आइएमएफ जस्ता संस्थामा राम्र पोजिन पाउँछु |'

He simply does not care about suffering of nepalese. his ego is bigger than nepal.

And Oli made him finance minister.

There is an idiot who thinks he is another sarbagyani. Who was a finance secretary under whose watch, maoist used to hold ransom imported goods in custom while maoist party used to demand ransom from the importer. And he was finance secretary when baburam was finance minister. so he was partner in crime. today, that idiot says:

बजेटबाट प्रगतिशील कर प्रणालीको सुरुवात भएको छ| व्यक्तिगत आयकरतर्फ दर परिवर्तन भएका छन्| थोरै कमाउनेलाई कम कर र धेरै कमाउनेलाई धेरै करको अवधारणा अघि बढाइएको छ| संस्थागत आयकर यथावत छ| अर्थशास्त्री डा. विश्व पौडेल लगानी बढाउन यसमा पनि परिवर्तन आवश्यक देख्छन्| 'कर्पोरेट इन्कम ट्याक्सको दर अझै घटाउनुपर्छ,' उनले भने|

Idiot, थोरै कमाउनेलाई कम कर र धेरै कमाउनेलाई धेरै करको अवधारणा अघि बढाइएको छ| was not rate of tax lower for low income and high for high income even before sarbagyani yuraj k became finance minister.
those who make more money run country. can you just keep on increasing tax on high income group? people invest to make profit. if you tax high on high income, who would want to invest or work hard. idiot.

संस्थागत आयकर यथावत छ idiot, you dont even know, sarbagyani yuraj k increased corporate tax and still go around spreading your views like cancer.

sati ko sarp.

if you read comments in social media or some media. it looks like experts are falafal in nepal. :evil:

wonder, what idiots have been saying whose views i have not faced with.

ps- i just read few lines of the article.
CIA ordered them again, "Lutna sake lut kanchha, Lutna sake lut"
Why did CIA call? What was matter?
Promoted ?? Did't get u ??
Don't worry Deepak ji, you will be promoted.
From your words just i wanted to share one thing !!

4 Days Back i received a Call from some anonymous Person from untraceable number claiming himself he is from CIA and wanted to have a small talk with me, he will reach KTM on 17 FEB, once he reach will contact me again where and when to meet. Before i could say anything he cut off the phone !!

Since then i am suffering from 103 Degree Fever and LOW BP of 85/55, Severe Headache and with No Appetite.

Multiple questions Playing in my Minds // Sleepless Night !!

:roll: :roll:
Anti national elements should never ever give me vote.

I will take care of them in CIA style.
Khali Neta haru lai gali garne bhake kehi kaam xaina saathi haru ko. Enter Politics win the seat and form the goverment and change what u think is the right approach for the country.

The things which looks very simple from outside is actually very complicated in nature.

If you want my Vote convience me i will definately give you my vote to u.
'अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडाले स्पष्ट दिशा समातिरहन सक्नुभएको छैन' डा. बाबुराम भट्टराईको अन्तर्बार्ता

ha ha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

now every idiot has begun to criticize sarba gyani yuraj k.

Remember how raw agent bhatterai ran Finance ministry:
- fully focused on tax collection
- increased tax on every thing
- increased tax on bike permit too
- called share market juwa
- used terrorists to collect tax
- gave secret info of tax payers to his ycl terrorist to extort hapta for his terrorist party and terrorist
- destroyed economy
- did not intentionally spent dev budget so that they could loot during election
- blocked imported goods in the custom so that his terrorist party could demand ransom
- bulldozed all homes and roads in the name of expansion (which took Nepal to build 50 years) in 6 months, which took decade to black top and public suffered. and he called himself phd in city planning.
- kept on threatening private sector.
- crashed share market
- he is one of many reasons ADB almost pulled away from melamchi.

Yuraj k may have learned from him.

Before yuraj k became finance minister. terrorist bhatterai used to be the worst finance minister in the history of Nepal, now its yuraj k, the worst.

Not every Nepali is an idiot and has a bad memory.
Ignorant khatiwada thinks that shares price should hover between 110-150.

And that dumb oli cannot see that Congress led Sebon and Nepse is destroying little good willl of common people towards communism.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
with your attitude no one will come to invest in nepal.
Just see the interim budget of india presented yesterday.
So much protection given to earn and investment.
Direct Tax Exemption for 8 Lakh (NPR) annual income
No tax in bank interest earning upto 40,000
Tax deduction in EMI payment of upto 2 houses own by a person.
and many more.

many companies listed in nifty 50 having face value of Rs 2 nowadays trade above Rs. 800. Do you say these companies are inflated?
People in this world are not deaf and dumb to come to a place where politicians having such attitude rules .
More and more capital in this country fly to other better places if rapid corrective measures are not adopted soon by some of the BIDDHWANS.
डोजर लगाउने किसानले किलोको ५ रुपैयाँमा बेचे बन्दा

Yuraj K and company ko productive sector.
yuraj k must have taught samsung ko iphone: आर्थिक क्षेत्र समृद्धिको इञ्जिन : मन्त्री बाँस्कोटा

what next will they be saying: rastra bane matra desh bancha????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

they are sarba gyani, they dont need expert advisers. They appoint dog in advisory post.
HALOWEEN "PAN'
If you can set off the loss and profit both return file then we should not worry to take PAN. Current income tax filing system allow you to carry over the excess amount submitted for next 3 years. If government allow this provision in share market, it will definitely encourage investor to take PAN.
However government intention is DUBIOUS.
International insurance companies on Friday threatened to end travel coverage to Nepal if the government did not crack down on elaborate helicopter rescue scams that target foreigners trekking near Mount Everest and other high-altitude peaks- NewYork Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/world/asia/nepal-everest-insurers-fraud.html
Mr.Oli/Khatiwoda where are you heading ? Who the hell will invest in such a circumstances where domestic investors are afraid of gov economic policies and foreigners lack trust.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub