Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

101 Task Oli has to complete or start within 3 year

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > »

Author Post
प्रधानमन्त्रीको प्रश्न-नेकपामा सरकारको पक्षमा बोल्ने लेख्ने मान्छे कोही छैनन ?

ओलीले कार्यकर्तासँग गुनासो गर्दै भने हाम्रो पार्टीमा मान्छे छ नै जस्तो लाग्दैन किनकी कसैले लेखेको देखिँदैन' उनले भने, 'कोही बोल्न जान्ने छ जस्तो पनि लाग्दैन । कोही बोलेको सुनिदैन | सरकारले राम्रो काम गरिरहेको छ तर खै त्यसको प्रतिरक्षा ?

- 8 Class budda, almost everyone who are directly impacted by your biddwan finance minister Yuraj K is hates yuraj k and his policy and his attitude and you budda.

उनले बर्षौदेखिका समस्या सरकार बनेको चार महिना भित्रै समाधान नहुने जिकिर गर्दै सरकारले राम्रा निर्णयहरु गरेको, नीतिहरु बनाएको र ठूला कामहरु आँटेको बताए |

सरकार भर्खर बनेको छ, यहाँ पहिलेदेखि नै भत्किएका बाटाहरु देखाएर उधुम बिरोध मच्चाईएको छ, खै तपाइँहरु बोलेको ?

- If I were in your place, I would already have solved banking crisis and NEPSE crisis 3.5 month back.

- solved pit in the road and 90% accidents in the road- solved 1 month back.

Its not you, its your father who is the problem. Son of gothalo has never built any modern country in the history of man kind. You people grew watching Dung and wont understand what system is.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:30 pm. »
Multiple problems in our country, another issue directly related to public
Lets see how Mr.PM handle the situation,
डा केसीका माग तत्काल सम्बोधन नगरे देशभरका स्वास्थ्य सेवा ठप्प पार्ने चिकित्सक संघको चेतावनी
http://swasthyakhabar.com/story/24694
Few days of downfall in Chinese stock market and Chinese govt already working on to save their share market.

China is set to allow foreigners who qualify to invest in its A-Share stock market, says top regulator.

In Nepal, 8 class thinks Share market is not important.
कांग्रेसले ढुकुटी रित्याएकाले नेप्से घट्यो, अब बढ्छः प्रधानमन्त्री

tyo CGT (loss ma) laganue timor joi ho ke lover? why he is still not fired?
नेपालले समृद्ध नेपाल सुखी नेपालीको नारासहित सरकार अघि बढेको र सन् २०२२ सम्ममा कम विकसित मुलुकबाट मध्यम आय भएका मुलुकमा स्तरोन्नतीको लक्ष्य हासिल गर्ने अर्थमन्त्री डा युवराज खतिवडाले बताए। डा .खतिवडाले आफूले ८ प्रतिशत आर्थिक वृद्धिको लक्ष्यसहित बजेट ल्याएको र आफ्नो लक्ष्य रोजगारी सिर्जना रहेको बताएका छन्। त्यसका लागि पूर्वाधार, औद्योगिक र सेवा क्षेत्रमा लगानी आवस्यक रहेको उल्लेख गरे।
यी सबै लक्ष्य हासिल गर्न नेपालमा ठुलो लगानी आवस्यक रहेको अर्थमन्त्रीले जनाएका छन्। उनले पूर्वाधार, जलविद्युत र पर्यटन क्षेत्रमा लगानीका लागि बैंकसँग आग्रह गरेका छन्।
Oh great target and great strategy !!!
About, gold smuggling:

There are many indians doing business in Nepal especially import. I believe they hardly pay 10% tax of what they need to pay(income, VAT, Custom). They make a lot of profit but no paying of tax. I believe they take their profit back to India using gold smuggling too.

Current gold smuggling could expose at least 10% of underground economy/criminal racket of Nepal.

No wonder, susila karki, nabaraj silwal lost their job cause of this gold kanda. This could be the biggest organized kanda in the history of Nepal. Especially since we import most of our goods from India and most of those foreigner doing business in Nepal are Indians.

BUT WILL OLI DO THE REAL INVESTIGATION AND PUNISH CRIMINALS. Raw could be involved too.
1: Bring back capital punishment

29: Form new intelligence agencies to watch an eye on- finance(VAT/financing anti Nepal activity/money laundering etc), nationalism

सुन तस्करी प्रकरण : व्यापारी विमल पोद्दारको घरमा छापा

In my view, this case should be less focused on gold smuggling and more on money laundering and off shore account.

I think, they use hundi to collect capital which they use in other activities like buying gold. Send that gold to Nepal. Takes money from tax fraud in Nepal and that money is used to give back to the family of those who used hundi to send money. Smuggle Gold to India and sell it, and deposit that money in the account of tax fraud, smugglers, criminals, corrupts etc.

I read in some media there are about 45lakh nepalese working abroad. I am sure the send back far more than 5lakh in average to their family back home.

- 45,00,000*5,00,000= Rs.22,50,00,00,00,000 (22kharab/2250arab). That's close to Nepal's GDP.

As per govt. revenue, Nepal receives about 8kharab in remittance. so where is 14 kharab.

I believe, around 7 kahar is used by importer to evade custom duty.

Now remains, 7 kharab, which is, I guess hidden in offshore account. Nepal's balance of payment is negative by few 10arabs. If we get that 7kharab, we will be in huge surplus.

So what do biddwan yuraj K who is looking to balance 'balance of payment' and another big mouth Oli wants to do about hundi.

If I were them, I would declare them "FINANCIAL TERRORIST" and hunt them. I would send financial intelligence agents in the countries where Nepalese go to work and gather info. I would nationalize all the property of hundi wala and jail them for life.

But what would oli and yuraj k do? Since, prachanda, bamdev must be beneficiary of those hundi too, dont expect much.

I believe, Nepalese send far more than 5lakh in average back to Nepal, which means, Nepal could be far more than 7kharab in surplus.

JUST DECLARE HUNDI FINANCIAL TERRORISM. first thing first.

It could be that, offshore account could be the main reason, we are facing liquidity crisis. Since, our balance of payment is negative just by a few arab, liquidity crisis is not suppose to be this severe.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:04 pm. »
Biddwan Yuraj K is total failure.

Its been months since he became FM, and he is able to solve not a single problem. Question is, does he even able to recognize problems Nepal's economy has been facing?

Its clear he is bureaucrat- he is just focused on running govt just like bureaucrat and looking at just raising tax and collecting tax. If he had been a good politician, he would have been thinking about making business of public/voter. He just wants to collect more tax so that Oli could distribute to his voter and that is not from increasing economy/business but rather by increasing tax.
एनजीओ दर्तामा गृहमन्त्रालयको पछिल्लो निर्णय तत्काल लागू नहुने
सहसचिवको नेतृत्वमा समिति गठन, जिल्ला प्रशासनलाई अर्को पत्र पठाइयो

It took days of protest from big no of investors, few days of closer of market to make Govt form committee to re study CGT.

But in the case of NGO, INGO, without any protest there is reevaluation.

Dont tell me I did not say, politics in Nepal is financed not by tax payers but by criminals.
6: Solve Banking Crisis (deposit govt revenue in saving account)

Without solving liquidity crisis- GDP growth will be far lower.

How would I solve liquidity crisis?
First deposit govt revenue in saving account.

CCD Ratio-
Long term: 15% for bank and 12% dev bank.

Short term: 10% for six months. Till then, Let BFIs bring deposit from international lender. Up to 500 arab for now. After six month, CCD ratio should be slowly increase with in 1 year.
विश्व बैंकले भन्यो: लगानीको वातावरण सुधार गर्न सरकारको नेतृत्व बलियो होस्
Even foreign organizations 've started pointing finger.
GIFT from KHOLI goverenment:
सेयर कारोबारको करमा सरकारले कस्यो -सेयर कारोबारमा लाग्ने पूँजीगत लाभकर साढे ७ प्रतिशत /
बोनस र हकप्रदमा चुक्ता मूल्यकै आधारमा लाभकर लाग्ने
इन्धन मूल्य बृद्दि
बनाइनसक्दै भाँचियो सेती नदीमाथिको पुल
& MANY MORE

GREAT ACHIEVEMENT
k garne Dubosi7 ji, kangress le des bechna koje thyo? communist are trying to kill all of all just like they did in USSR, China.

Communsit bhane ko magne, rapist, kam chor lai martra ramro ho, hard worker ko lagi curse.

I did thought, during Koli's inauguration, when he dis respected God- when president said "in the name of god", she replied, "bhaisakyo"-------- oli was alchina.

Alchina ko kidney kaile fail huncha?
Every time he visits Thailand, Nepal loose crore. Dharti ko boj.

sati ko sarap.

Commie are too dumb to understand complexity of modern society, they cant understand more than cow and dung.
Those who cast there vote to KHOLI must be happy now!!!
सरकारले शेयर बजारमा थोपरेको साढे सात प्रतिशतको पूँजीगत लाभकरको भार अब हकप्रद र बोनसमा लगानीकर्ताले ब्यहोर्न पर्ने -बोनस र हकप्रद शेयरको लागत मूल्य अंकत चुक्ता मूल्यलाई आधार लिई सो भन्दा बढीमा बिक्री हुने शेयरको अग्रिम कर असुल गर्न निर्देशन दिएको - Great work by the GOVERNMENT!!!
Looks like there are a lot of thinks we still dont know about budget.

As far as we know, this budget looks like, it came from average person, who is not economist. And from Nepal's standard "This is average budget".

We were told by media, Dr.Yuraj K is biddwan, expert. Turned out his is just a bookist/ghokante/memorizer.

Average budget from Average person.

Will this budget help increase GDP by 8%?
Depends, will they solve liquidity problem?

Will this budget help build mega project?
Looks like, we are fully depended on China's generosity. Govt has separated 100 billion for railway, I am worried, they will spend them on uneconomic projects.

We need Nepal China Railway for mostly strategic reason than economic. So we need this project. Others project's need depends upon economic return.

Will this budget create job, decrease import, increase export?
I doubt. Govt is suppose to use income tax (exemption) to attract investment in area where Nepal can compete. They are just trying to increase tax.

Comparing to world- income tax+VAT+Custom duty- Nepalese may pay the highest tax in the world. And this govt has increased tax even more.

I dont know how this will increase investment. Even investment on industries will depend upon China's generosity too.

Will this budget help production, consumption?
Yuraj K talked about production, consumption (I am sure, he talked about consumption just to impress intelligent person) but this budget does not look like will impact much on production and discourage consumption. No consumption means, investment in production will become unproductive.

Will loan to student, unemployed help create job?
No, most of those loan will be misused by cadres. And others will use them to start paan pasal( retail). We already have more than 80/90% retail, too many. Unproductive and waste of resource.

Will this budget help NEPSE?
Probably.
बाफिया, बीमा ऐन र धितोपत्र बोर्डका ऐनहरु आवश्यक संसोधन गर्ने कुरा, वित्तिय संस्थाबाट मात्रै कारोबार गर्ने कुरा पनि राम्रो हो
यसैगरी, आर्थिक विधेयकमा प्राकृतिक बासिन्दा निकाय (संस्थागत लगानीकर्ता) बाट १०% नै लाभकर असुल्ने उल्लेख गरिए पनि अन्यको हकमा २५% लाभकर लाग्ने भनिएको छ । अन्य भन्नाले विदेशी लगानीकर्ता लगायतलाई समेट्न खोजिएको देखिन्छ ।

Online very soon, I dont know what hedge fund, venture capital will do for NEPSE, but other fund(kosh) may be market makers etc.

१ अर्बभन्दा बढी पूँजी रहेको उत्पादनमुलक कम्पनीले पब्लिक कम्पनीमा परिणत भइ सेयरमा सूचीकृत हुनुपर्ने- This will increase the value of Share market in the eye of Govt, so called expert, media, business community etc.

I expected far better from biddwan economist, but this budget is average.
It is clear, this yuraj k is not an economist. I dont see why any body would want to invest in Nepal cause of govt policy. I dont see how they are going to increase investment in industry and decrease import.

Nepalese industry cant compete with import when import duty is so huge- with 5% incentive export. Instead of focusing on export, they should have focused on decreasing import cost like by promoting assembly plants, soft loan for industries.
It means, modernization will continue, which are in pipeline + भेन्चर क्यापिटल, हेज फन्ड तथा अन्य कोषलाई पनि पुँजी बजारमा समावेश गरिने भएको छ + १ अर्बभन्दा बढी पूँजी रहेको उत्पादनमुलक कम्पनीले पब्लिक कम्पनीमा परिणत भइ सेयरमा सूचीकृत हुनुपर्ने
FM did'nt even utter a word directly related to stock market.
रेडियो नेपाल र नेपाल टेलिभिजनलाई एकीकृत गरिने

why not gorkhapatra too??

१ अर्बभन्दा बढी पूँजी रहेको उत्पादनमुलक कम्पनीले पब्लिक कम्पनीमा परिणत भइ सेयरमा सूचीकृत हुनुपर्ने
uniliver's capital is just 10 crore! I think same capital of ncell too.

भेन्चर क्यापिटल, हेज फन्ड तथा अन्य कोषलाई पनि पुँजी बजारमा समावेश गरिने भएको छ ।
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue May 29, 2018 5:24 pm. »
31: Manage foreign currency from FDI, Foreign Loan

Nepal should take as much as foreign loan (100 billion $) at cheap rate till Nepal's per capita income reaches 5000/8000$ (5/8lakh)

But those loan should only be utilized for mega projects and buying big planes, strategic projects and up to for army too. But there should not be any corruption.

After Per capita reach 5/8 lakh, Nepal should stop taking foreign loan.

And after per capita reach 10 lakh, Nepal should start paying those loans.

Nepal China Rail way financing- in between Chinese grant to 200 year 0% interest loan.
Don't take it otherwise Mr dubosi7 ji hai..
M having it after 1 month
So as to be realistic I m having a quarter of black lable... :mrgreen:
« Last edit by new man on Mon May 21, 2018 9:50 pm. »

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub