Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... > »

Author Post
Controlling garney Government sanstha (NRB, Bima Samiti, Sebon, Civil aviation, NTA) and other government entity haru political party haru ko parliament/akhada jasto chha... yo desh ko samay anusar growth hunchha tara kahile develop hudaina...
aba kehi garey pani nepse mathi ta kahiley janey chhaina.
Harsad Mehta jasto talent manchhey aayo bhaney matra Nepse le aakash chhunchha ra nepal ma pani Rakesh Jhunjhun wala and Ramdev Agrawal jasta manchhey banlan.
Bishnu ji,

you didnot say your self imaginary Primary degree wave 2 which is expected arrive around 800-1000 in the next 1-2 years.

you didnot said " in next 1-2 years". You didnot specified time.

You have actually said " Another long opportunity will come near the bottom of upcoming Primary Degree Wave 2 which is expected at around 830-900. "

You were jumping around in the Media as if Nepse will come 830-900 overnight with a month or so. :mrgreen:
Dear Bishnu ji,

Everyone in Nepal see oneself to be smart and everyone else to be a fool. You also have that trait, so no suprise at all.

You have started posting that market will decline on Aug 17. You even said that " Another long opportunity will come near the bottom of upcoming Primary Degree Wave 2 which is expected at around 830-900".

Your statement came during the time when Nepse was started declining Nepse started decling from 1667. 2-3 months ago Nepse increase from 1299 to 1703. Rational investors who gives a horse shit to TA knew well that there will be market correction given a rapid increase of Nepse and upcoming flood of oversupply of shares. But TA people are scaring people uttering that crap that Nepse will either be 6000 in coming years or it will go down to 900.

My only concern is TA people are blowing their trumpet and drums all around and saying who are holding shares are fools. Thats utter nonsense. If ones holds good stock, no need to worrry. Rational investors do need to be worry with every day up and down of Nepse. There is something called "compunding". Buy good stocks and let it do the magic over time. Remember if Jhunjhunwala of india panicked ( lossed 40% of portfolio) while his early starting phase he would be just a average JOE not a billionair jhunjhunwala we know of. Same applies for buffet.
Kindly read lines written below of my first analysis which was posted on August 17, 2017 when NEPSE was trading around 1655 under thread of Technical Analysis and topic NEPSE Long Term Trend. I need not to prove anything else more than this.

NESPE Long Term Trend: The Cycle wave I completed in NEPSE in 2008 near 1175. The Cycle wave I rose almost 6 times and took four year to complete. After Cycle wave I top in 2008 at 1175, almost 4 years bear cycle started till 2012 which pulled index towards 300. The 4 years bear cycle has erased almost 75% of the gain that it had made during bull cycle. After completion of Cycle wave II in 2012 near 300, it again rose 6 times in 4 years period till 2016.
The Cycle wave III which started since 2012 should prove to be the most powerful rally we have ever witnessed in Nepalese main index. Till now it is finishing primary degree wave 1 of Cycle degree wave III. Thus, primary degree wave 1 is expected to finish near 1700-1800 as truncated 5th. Remember most of major tops in NEPSE were made in the period of July-August. So, it is very much near to complete the Primary degree wave 1 in this month.
Post completion of Primary wave 1, a dramatic decline should follow which can pull prices below 1000 in Primary wave 2. Fibonacci retracement 61.8% of Primary wave 1 calculates around 900 and previous intermediate degree wave (4) is placed at 838. Thus according guideline of Elliott Wave Principle wave 2 generally retraces towards previous wave 4 in one larger degree i.e. 838 in our case.
After completion of Primary Degree wave 2 of Cycle wave III, Primary Degree wave 3 will witness the most powerful rally we have ever witnessed in the history of Nepalese indices.

Thus, Investors are advised to sit in the cash (at least 50%) and deploy that cash near the bottom of Primary degree wave 2 which is expected arrive around 800-1000 in the next 1-2 years.

Note: All Major tops in NEPSE are made during the months of July -August

Click below for Chart and Projection

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx9RTYf1lazmam1ZUld3RFRoOGs/view?usp=sharing
Dear Somebody, Watch my first analysis in this forum. I have presented my chart on Nepse when it was trading at 1650. Since then i have been suggesting investors to sit at least 50% in cash to protect themselves from capital loss. I have given my analysis each week and at every major turning points. I have rightly predicted the short term bounce in between these periods too. If you had watched my videos then you would not have questioned me.

I appreciate the comments from Profit-game that he watched all my videos. I have said all to sell at least 50% stocks when market was trading at 1650. It is your decision whether you exited or not. But i suggested it for all. Who heard my suggestion on that time have been thankful to me and those who have not heard me to are also appreciating me like those of Profit_game.

But somebody here will never accept the reality of the market. They really do not understand the fact that every market has to fall at some point of time. It happens all over the Globe. Is our market is different than that of others?

They are fooling themselves. Because of these people i decided not to write in this forum but watching illogical attack on Deepak ji reminded me of these fools.

I am still not claiming that i will be 100% true on my analysis. I really don't know whether this market will stop declining at 1000 or 900. But right now i am expecting a significant bottom near these points.

Moreover, i have guts to say i have been wrong in analysing the market if Mr. Market proves me so. But till now i am stick to my analysis until Mr. market does not tell me the different story.

I challenge you people who are pelting stones on me or deepak ji with their illogical minds must have guts to say that they have been proved wrong.

A positive and critical logics are always welcome. I always welcome those people who criticises me with their logics. If they have guts then prove me wrong with valid logics. Else do not talk nonsense. This market never moves according to one's will but the market has its own dynamics and trend in it's own way.

Mr. Market is always right and anyone else is always wrong. Mind it.
Respected Bishnu Sir,हाम्राे नाम थाहा पाएर पनि के नै हुन्छ र हामी त सामन्य ब्यक्ति अर्थात नेपाली पुजी बजारकाे सानाे हिस्सा जसलाइ न सरकारले राम्राे सम्मान दिन्छ न समाजले।।।यति हाे सर हाम्राे परिचय नेपालमा।।।।हामीलाइ अल्छी भनेर चिन्छन नेपालमा।।।।।
If NEPSE is sure to come to 1000, then why not start from this point? Why to make
LAFADA running around 1250? We can say that we will die but can not say the date
of death similarly we can not say the last point of bear .TA determine the trend from
the past data but projection is purely guess. I can also say Nepse comes to 200 Why not?
So Bushnu and Deepak jis trend analysis may true but projection is purely imaginative
Your dissimination style is additional doubtful.
I have been watching comments, posts, videos, and other links in this forum. I am a learner, I have not much idea about market and trading, however, I invested all my cash money and now I am in complete loss more than 60%. Obviously, everyone is happy to see green screen in NEPSE. But the market theory always moves ups and downs. Nobody knows how much high and low will it stop. This is the reason that some scientific tools have developed to watch the scenario. Bishnu Basyal ji has been posting the analysis with reasons and advising investors. For several months to the present date market movements has been following his analysis. He is giving information about the established theory which is globally accepted. I appreciate his posts and analysis. Whats wrong with his analysis? Why people do attack him and his analysis?
My suggestions in this forum is to respect others, use civilized language. I have also pain due to 60% loss of my investment even more. I found no other way than holding the scripts, no idea about stop loss :roll:
Ha Ha, Bishnu ji I am sure you started predicting Nepse will fall once Nepse started to fall.

You didnot predicted market will fall when Nepse was bullish. Isnt it?

Trends will always show that Nepse will fall when Nepse is in bear and Nepse will rise when Nepse is in bull. Thats trends analysis in a short sentence.

Bishnu ji will disapper from the market when the market starts to increase.
I been saying that market may fall to 1000 till the end of this year not only now but since July 2017. And I am saying it with my original identify not with fake ID. No one here dare to come with their original id. Even people who are using abusive language are fake. they never dare to come with original identification. Deepak Ji my original motive for posting in this forum was to make aware of risk associated with this market but in Nepal people are so foolish that they think it is because of me who made Market fall. They really don't know that nobody has power to manipulate 16 kharba market. I used to analyse market all over the globe. And I got very good appreciation around the world. But here in Nepal it's suicidal. Thus won't make any comments here. I just came once to warn you that all your efforts will go to dustbin. Bhains ke aage bin bajane se kuchh nahin hota. Leave them alone.
« Last edit by bishnu_bas on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:34 pm. »
i think about 10 members have more than one user accounts in this forum .................................... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I take negative people's views seriously too.

In the case of so called expert, negative expert, I would respond to them when fear no longer drives NEPSE.

Somewhere in social media in comment section, some one said, NEPSE should be at 500/600 level. I believe that person has not Idea what share is, what NEPSE is but thinks right market for NEPSE is 500/600.
I bet, that person must be a hero/expert of NEPSE for his friends and family for last one year. His friend, family may inquire with him about share time to time during last year.
I believe, while talking about share market, he may show more confidence than those who say NEPSE should be at 900/1000.

SOMEWHERE IN SOCIAL MEDIA, I READ- IN A ROOM CROWD LISTENS TO THOSE WHO ARE OVER CONFIDENT THAN THOSE WHO KNOW. ;)

NEPSE has been in the right side of their shoulder of negative contributor for around one and a half year now, which is a long time.
I Respect Bishnu Sir.मार्केट घट्नु बदनु श्वभाविक हाे।तर Natural or Artifical याे चै महत्वपुर्ण हाे।TECHNICAL ANALYSIS ले 100% सहि अनुमान लगाउन सक्दैन तर पनि यसले सहयाेग भने गर्दछ।यदि 100% सहि हुने भए त TA हरू त धनादयकाे टपलिष्टहरू पर्नेहुन्छ।तर।।।।।।।अहिल्ये अवश्थालाइ हेर्ने हाे भने TA काे अनुमान 100% सहि सावित गराउने र विशेष सस्था वा ब्यक्तिकाे इसारामा Artifical घटाउनतिर मिडिया हाउस बाेलेर हाेस या Positive news Flash हुदा negative News flash जबरजस्ता गराउदैछ।जव मार्केट बद्रने सकेत अाउछ तव नै हाम्रा महान TA तथा मिडिया Negative बाेल्छ ।याे अवश्था भनेकाे एक ताका विश्व ध्वस्त हुदैछ भन्दा कहु मानिसले धन सिद्ाएकाे जस्ताे।मिडियाकाे नेगेटिभ प्रभाव कस्ताे पर्दछ भने सुमनसंग मनकाे कुरा नखुलेकाे अाकाश खुलेर अायाे याे भाग हेर्नुहाेला ।मिडिया हामीलाइ कतिसम्म भ्रमित पार्दछ र हाम्राे सेन्टिमेन्टमा प्रहार गर्दछ भनेर।Bishu Sir कुपया मार्केटलाइ Natural रूप मै छाेडिदिनुस।एक चाेटि भन्दा ठिकै हाे बारम्वर एउटै कुरा गर्दा सुमनसंग मनकाे कुरा नखुलेकाे अाकाश खुलेर अायाे जस्ताे हुन्छ।साराले पुरूषलाइ नराम्राे नारी मात्र सहि हुन्छ भन्ने भ्रम उत्पन्न गरायाे।।।
Are you serious all bear operator sir? we are joking own words in here.

case

1. Market is free competition, why are you scaring new investor?

2. How increase new investor by your projection? as you say regulator must give chance to inter new how?

are you thinking self genius sir? you self prove you are not at all. if your sense of humor was big to positive all the way found salute for your idea.

even i say U r genius sir, fabulous sir, cheater for nepse sir.

Hands up!!!! this is cops.
these all cases are reporting against you. you are under arrest. what you say u can in court.
I have heard that Bishu ji is one of the Expertise in Nepalese Capital Market !! I guess you are the same Bishnu ji;

If you the same bishnu ji Plzzz. do guide the Forum Friends and others so that your valuable suggestion and comment do assist them in Wealth Creation and minimizing risk associated with the Market.

Plzzz. do Provide your valuable suggestion and Remarks :---

:lol: :lol:
Optimism is a virtue that helps people survive hard times but rationale and logic are the ones that help u make more money. I admire The Rising Sun for his efforts to keep the spirits high but the views of Bishnu and Deepak Jee is what ultimately counts at the end of the day to succeed in the market. I wish Bishnu Jee spares little more time to share his expertise in this forum.
NCC काण्डले घट्ला जस्ताे लागेर विष्णु सर धेरै समयमा देखा पर्नु भाे । दीपक सर एक्लै हुनुहुन्थ्याे थपथाप हुने भाे ।
Thankx Bishnu ji for your Support !!

Yes you are correct every Market around the globe undergoes the Bull Market then the bear Market too.

Definitely Market will move to all time new High in coming Years but the current Macro economic scenarios as well as the Technical aspects are in the favor of bears which i am trying to say which is the ground reality But Bulls are trying to defend it. I am not a Bear Investor Nor a bull Investor. I am just predicting what the Market is showing based on various Parameters such as technical, fundamental , Macro economic scenario, National & Local events which will impact the Market.

Any way Thankx a lot for your comment

:x :x
I have been watching comments here in this forum. Interesting see comments. Every bull is trying to defend their their views with illogical arguments. Their frustration is reflecting in Their comments. They are so intolerant that they outrightly rejecting one's idea. Nobody is ready to accept the reality of the market. Every bull has bear cycle too. And after a bear cycle another bull cycle will repeat. In the past too nepse has declined significantly from its top And this time we are talking about 61.8% retracement from 300-1900 rally which took placed in previous 4 years cycle. Despite all this odds. Market will eventually rise to new highs. But before giving a bullish momentum it may decline towards 1000 by the end of 2018.
Oh Deepak ji, weren't you saying market is waiting for something big.

Dr. K has expressed his views. All we need now is implementation.
Shut Up Deepak ji and big daddy- "says Yuraj K"

'म शेयर बजार सुधारको पक्षमा छु, गलत प्रचार नगरौं ' : अर्थमन्त्री
As Said Earlier Market is in consolidating mode as Traders were unable to judge the direction of the Market !!

As said earlier that Market is expecting some news don't know what.

Now the News is scamp in NCC Bank as per online khabar

https://www.onlinekhabar.com/2018/03/665788

As per TA the Market was expecting a break Out either in +ve or -Ve zone with 50-60 points moves in 2-4 trading session :-

Now i guess the News is favor of Bear once 1267 is broken we will see a strong Pain in the Market :-

Lets see how its opens on Sunday !!!

Happy Investing !!! :lol: :lol:
Gyslu ji as per your request i would like to say that :-

Right now since last 2 days Market is in consolidating Phase as we can even see dip in business volume in NEPSE. all Players are not able to judge the Next direction of the Market.

NOW Market is heading for a break Out either in +VE Zone or in -VE Zone. Which ever way the movement it will it be very sharp almost 50-60 points move in NEPSE in 2-4 trading session :-

The Immediate short term Support seen @ 1267 and Resistance @ 1320/-

Better to stay Away; what i feel is to not to buy Right now there is more Pain Left in the Market you might get stocks further cheaper then this as there is no change in fundamentals.

If you really want to Buy after 27 Chaitra 2074 as week Bull hands will exit the Market by then you might see NEPSE near 1180-1210 Level by Chaitra Masant.

Stay With Cash :- the X money you deploy now you might get 100 shares but same X money you deploy then u might get 110-120 shares. 10-20% Bonus shares from the same Capital !!!

:lol: :lol:
I took an Opinion from some the Retail Investor The Remarks were like these :-

" 5 Lakh Haleko jhan 2 lakh ghata bhai sakyo ko xa " Bekkar Paisa halyo jasto xa Election Paxi Badcha re jhan ghati sakyo :- Yo ali ali share xa Bekar Tension Pale ra Kaam Xaina Bhai jatti ko share Bheche dinxu ani life ma yo share bazar bata tah maile Kaan Samate "

If Retail Investor Exit then assumes how much it will impact the Market :-

Many Of the Mutual fund trading below 10 Rs. People started believing that Mutual fund pani bekkar re rahixa.
Jhan Professional Fund Management bhayeko re yesta jaaba return aayeko xa. Yo Share bazar bhanni hamro lagi hoina jasto xa ??

These kind of stories are in every corner of the Market !! :'(
राष्ट्र बैंकले आज वित्तीय बजारमा २० अर्ब रुपैयाँ प्रवाह गर्ने .
positive sentiments for today's trade. m i right sir?
http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=38974

Page: « < ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub