Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 > »

Author Post
By the Way whats your Good Name Mr. The Rising Sun ??? What you actually do by Profession ??? if you don't mind answering its fine !!! :mrgreen:
they sell the ones they bought 4+ days ago.
Some Kahte for 5-10 Rs profit is actually not possible b'coz the settlement cycle in NEPSE is not T+0 so that scenario is not possible at all nor there is a provision for short selling . Yes Booking the loss of 5-10 rs seems quite possible..

:mrgreen:
Who dumped today after NEPSE reached peak- your big daddy or some khate for 5/10Rs profit?
Yes you are Correct Mr. Meroprofit, i might be right for sometimes but i cannot be always right !!

In fact i want want to be wrong because Many Investors loosing money due to fall in the Market

Today i Am Happy by NEPSE upmove because at least it gave some relief to the Investors...

But Still its time to remain cautious still there is sell off in the shares though not that strong sell off.

:D
come on deepak ji, you might have become right for sometime nowadays.

Its absolutely necessary to understand that your forecasts tell more about you than what market is going to do.

Market is always the SUPREME!
No No why should i get scared as i am not at all Involved in Manipulation of Market !!!

But i am able to get Opinions of Big daddies of NEPSE, their perception and views and the technical Indicators Data via charts and others based on volumes and nature of transaction whether its retail kind or HNI kind of transaction looking at value of transactions , Some access of Quick News and events coming up which might be sensitive for NEPSE. Data of Traders sentiments and Global and Local Macro economic scenario based on these i am making a collective Analysis of NEPSE and stocks.

I am doing a lot of home work on these that's why my Probability of Market Prediction is higher.

In fact my previous experience on Global Stock & Derivatives Market which a Decade ahead of NEPSE is actually helping me.

I am just sharing my views and opinion but Fortunately or Unfortunately its matching.
Whether u call it a Luck or Real Analysis of Market.

:lol:
Dont be childish, deepak_mm ji.

Even though we disagree, dealing with opposite view is always interesting.

Soon to be FM Dr.Yuraj k said few days ago- from now on, those individuals who drag nepse up or down using manipulation should get scared. You are running away not cause you are scared, are you?

Your views are welcome.
masu bhat khayera jani ho ki :mrgreen:
he deepak sir yati sano kura ma risaune!!...we want u to be with us...forum ma ta different views vako different fields haru ko manche bhaye po raamro huncha ta...sab eutai kura garne bhaye ta forum nai kina hunu parthyo ra...euta le lecture dine aru le sunne scholl khole bhaihaalthyo ni...tyasaile lets stay...specific nahom but lets share our knowledge and learn...:)
(ps: tyaha tala lekhiracha "does not necessarily represent sharesansar's moderator views" yestai kei)
deepak_mm jee, plz dont leave the forum just because some people don't like your views. there are many of us who appreciate candid views and reasonable arguments! 8) 8)
Bye Bye Guys !!!
Some People don't want me to Post Market Commentary for that Reason i am Leaving the Share Sansar Forum !!!
:'(
As said Market will Dip after 12:30 that what exactly happened !!!

Around 1:55 PM i said some Negative news might Arrive that what exact happened happened which Market didn't liked it. i.e Seeing Mr. Khatiwada as the Next F.M.

As said after 2 PM Market will move down further that what exactly happened the NEPSE tumbled Down to settle @ 1358.95

Now Technically the immediate support for Market is seen @ 1352. IF NEPSE violets that's then in NEXT Post.

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
The Bad news for Market is Mr. Yuvraj Khatiwada likely to become the NEXT FM....

https://www.onlinekhabar.com/2018/02/662030

Market. sees it as a -VE News......

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HAVOC. :mrgreen:
not a good news @rising sir jee....according to u, finance minister who tries to control...
https://www.onlinekhabar.com/2018/02/662030
i i still holding my shares...but i m sure now the market will go down further!!
NEPSE By 2 P.M. has Already hit 1367.28 Level !!! This kind of Movement could trigger Aggressive Selling by Traders there something very Bad News coming up in the Market...... Don't Know what it is ??

But Market shows like that !!!!!

:(
you could be the only one in the world who can predict minute wise index position.

If someone is in the broker room with billions worth of share, wanting to bring down the market by dumping share, it is possible, but how to buy back?
Now Next line of support for Market is seen @ 1352/----- One could look for Value based buying Buy at that level !!!!! After 12:30 Market will again turn Red. don't be in a Hurry to buy stocks :lol: :lol:
Big criminals are in the one hand keep on selling to bring down the market to 1000 and in the other hand spread fear that technical analysis is showing bearish tendency.

TA is all about behavior of traders. When those who control a lot of shares and use media and bureaucrat, TA will show whatever they wish to show.

now the question is, is Oli involved with criminals just like sherbahadur? if not, how long will Oli behave like some carcass?
Dr. Lazy though you don't want me to be correct on my Prediction in fact even I don't want to be correct on my Prediction. But we need to understand the Reality... Whats the Market shows is correct And Market is always right !!!

Even in these down trends there are stocks which will create long term value for Investors !!!

May be there is a need to Churn your Portfolio where you are able create a long term wealth for yourself !!

:)
one hope is the appointment of new finance minister....it can change the scenario of the market...:)
Market had been consolidating since 31st December, 2017.
NEPSE today just broke 1377 strong support with immediate resistance at 1392 (previous resistance @1420 fib. 61.8%). This brings us closer to next support zone 1330 - 1344.
With Double bollinger bands we can see market enter lower 2 deviations, which indicates bearish sentiment today. Candle stick pattern also showing bearish continuation after doji formed yesterday.
OBV clearly shows descending pattern break which indicates bearish continuation too. This will be confirmed If next 2 days candle fails to close above 1377.
Support zones are (Potential reversal zones are) : 1330 - 1334 & 1280 -1300 if downtrend continues.
@thescarecrow, Yes
@Somebody, we also are investing for same purpose. To gain from our investment. But, i dont see we are going to achieve with current scenario.
DrLazy jee, I argue with ur comment "Sell as soon as you can and as much as you can". Please note that things can change in a moment. There's is positive hope hovering around the market. It can land any moment. So it's not a sell call, rather hold call, except for a few companies which are not performing well.

Page: « < ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub