Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... > »

Author Post
As said in the Morning Note :-

Market support is seen near 1267/- but unfortunately it violated that Level. As said we can see a 30-50 Point wild move in NEPSE which has already begun. The Next Line of support for NEPSE is seen @ 1226/-

suggestion :-
Don't try to catch the falling Knife

Happy Investing !!!
people are assuming deepak ji as god.................................shame on u :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I predicted sunday evening, something big bad about to happen.

white paper, angle of death rising from the dead, current crash- co incident??? somebody said, nothing is coincidental.

Would white paper be good for NEPSE, BFIs???? and that is the reason they are crashing market desperately as low as possible before white paper. Other wish, no bad even happened lately, why sudden big crash when NEPSE already crashing in slow pace???
Deepak je, NEPSE has crossed 1257, so what will be next support level?
Gail bhais pani mey. however, it is happy investment
Today NEPSE movement will be very decisive for both Bulls and the Bear :--

Today Movement will indicate the Next Direction of the NEPSE :-

As we expect a 30-50 points wild move in either direction (up or down ) in few session which will be dictated today.

The Immediate Support for NEPSE is 1267/- which is just few points away from Yesterday Close. If Market do not violets that NEPSE Level of 1267/- in today session then we will See NEPSE @ 1320/- in days to come But if Market breaks that NEPSE level of 1267/- and remain below it for 1 hour only then we expect a Next leg of sell off in stocks by traders !!

Traders are watching that Level very seriously !!

Advise :- Be cautious in today trade as today movement will Dictate teh Next directon of NEPSE.

Happy Trading & Investing !!! :'( :'(
I think we have punishable code of conduct issued by SEBON that prohibit anyone
writing and publishing matters regarding increasing or decreasing stock market. I
want to attract the attention of all for this matter. Is it not necessary at present ?
I admit what Mr. activeplus and Mr. Aries. Let the market run naturally.
Thanks to Mr. Aries!!
Aries Ji ले लेख्न भएको ठीक लाग्यो है । यहां TA हरुले अप्राकृतिक रुपले मार्केट घटाउन मद्दत गरिरहेका छन । बुद्धिजिवी हरुले त मार‍्केट बढाउन मद्दत गर्नु पर्छ न कि घटाउन । कृपया राम्रो लेख लेखिदिनु होला ।।।
Well Futurist ji :-
1. Basis of Close Prediction is my Home Work which i do very seriously with support from Past Experience.
2. Well when i get free time or leisure time, i do it; If you request me not to Post I will not Post for sure.
3. I am not benefited anything for shouting loud in this forum.
4. Yes i am Kind but i am not a Billionaire or trillionare to compensate investor whether i know them or i do not know them
5. I am Not at all Paid anything for this
6. No body is using me as a Puppet Also.

I hope your queries are Resolved :--
Deepak ji, I still don't know on what basis u r making such close enough predictions. But the real question is, why do u do it everyday, and what benefit do u get by shouting aloud in this forum? Are u really kind and compassionate for the investors u don't even know them or r u being paid to do such things? And if u r being paid, who is it that is using u as a puppet?
Dear Deepak Sir,एकदिन एउटा थियाे क्यारे के बुडा(NEPALSHAREMKT FORUM थियाे सायद अहिल्ये बन्द भाे) भन्ने उसले नि यस्तै घमण्ड गर्थियाे।याे एउटा घमण्ड हाे।सर म नि HOMEWORK & PAPERWORK गर्छु।त्यहि भएर म भन्दै छु अहिल्ये MKT DOWN हुनु श्वाभाभिक हाे,याे समय यहि trend हाे।तर अहिल्ये जुन घटिरहेकाे छ artifical गन्घ अाइरहेकाे छ।म भन्छु Natural हुन दिउ।Natural नै राम्राे चाहे फलफुल हाेस या उपचार हाेस या stockmkt TREND.तपाइहरू कूत्रिम तत्व नभन्नुस।
Dear Aries, I don't know how much of mine Prediction you have seen in various threads :-

Kindly do your Proper Home work and then come Back :-

Till Date Whatever i had predicted has actually come true; Whether you call me a Lucky Person on Prediction or a Person Associated with Manipulation with big daddies, A Person with Insider Information or a Person motivated with Huge bonus , Or Actually an honest TA or etc.etc. Up to your imagination you can think off.there is no limit to your imagination :--

What i says is the ground reality not any Personal Benefit related Motive.

Any Way Happy Investing to all !! :lol: :lol:
Dear Respect Bishnu Sir.मैले तपाइकाे सुम्पुर्ण भिडियाे हेर्दै अाइरहेकाे छु।12/19/2017 काे अपडेट हेर्नुस Prefer Count up to 1590 or Alternative count uptrend up to 1570 काे लागी MInor Degree 2 Target थियाे तर त्याे समय 1382 बाट नै Bounce Back भयाे।Alternative count अन्तर्गत downtrend up to 1400 चै पुग्याे तर uptrend target त्यसपछि अहिल्ये सम्म पुग्या छैन।update नै पिच्छे अाफु अनुकुलकाे analysis गरेर हामी भ्रमित मात्र हुन्छाै।अन्यथा नलिनु भकुम्प र नाकाबन्दीकाे बेलामा तपाइकाे अन्तरवार्ता वा Analysis अाएकाे भए त्यति खेर मार्केट 350-400 तिर अाउथ्याे।त्याे समय घटाइ प्रकातिक थियाे ।र त्याे समयमा यतिकाे अातिएकाे पनि थिएन।तर अाज तपाइहरू जस्ताेकाे कारणले गर्दा अहिल्येकाे घटाइ अप्रकातिक भयाे।यस्ताे लाग्छ नेपाल भकुम्प र नाकाबन्दीकाे बेलामा राम्राे थियाे अाज त खत्तम नै भइसक्याे।केही अाशा गर्ने ठाउ नै छैन।मार्केट Future expection ले सकारात्मक प्रभाव पार्छ तर यहा त अहिल्ये सबै नकारात्मक फैलाउनमै ब्यस्त छ।यहा Awarness हाेइन नया लगानीकर्तालाइ सडकमा ल्याइ ठुला ठालु अाफनाे networth बदाउनु मात्र मद्द्त पुग्छ। फेरी काेहि काेही विद्द्ान sell Target Sell Target भनेर तर्साइरहेकाे छ।घट्दा त Predict त दुर्गाले नी गर्या हाे तर बद्छ भन्ने Predict गलत नै हुन्छ।DEEPAK SIR काे नि uppredict कतिकाे मिल्याे भन्ने त अस्ताि देखिखाे नी। दुख यसमा लाग्याे छ कि नेपाल सबैकाे प्रयाेगशाला हुने भाे।चाहे त्याे अन्य देशकाे हाेस या TA.मारमा चै नेपाली जनता
Gylsu ji,
सभ्य भाषा प्रयाेग गराै‌ ।
Well Guys Yesterday Market Made a Lower Top Lower Bottom Pattern which indicates that every rise is used as an opportunity to sell. Slow and steady it is coming under the control of the bear Again :-

Now at current level it has again become a buy On Dip Market.

We need to watch the NEPSE level of 1267 /- which is a very crucial Figure.

If NEPSE breaks that level and close below that means the Market is going to see further downside in days to come.

Until 1267/- is not broken still its a BUY on Dip Market.

If NEPSE unable to break 1267/- in today and tomorrow session then we will see a Strong bounce back in NEPSE till level of 1320/-

Once 1267/- is broken then be ready to Press a Sell Button on your shares :-

Happy Investment :lol: :lol:
[snipped by moderator]
« Last edit by neowave on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:16 am. »
k ho yo, khatra dohori po bhayechha ta ! sambandit nikaye kaanma oil rakhera basidinchha k garne. Nepalma bolneko pitho bikchha.
Dear Aries, watch my subsequent video in my channel I have already warned about the missing targets and said about the dramatic decline.
B: sky is always gray.

A: you are wrong, sky is blue most of the time.

B: argue with me with logical reason/proof,

A: look at last sunday's picture, sky is blue.

B: sky is always gray, look at the sky. produce proof if you disagree.

C: i have attached a picture of clear blue sky for the whole last month

B: sky is always gray, look at the sky this morning, saying otherwise proves you are a fool.
Dear Sir,That Interview was Published on Dec 28, 2017.At Time Nepse was at 1414.78.That time Lowest point 1382.33 & closed at 1390.58.Plz see that Inverivew again.you told that corrective bounce 1400 to 1580 between maxium 2month but after that Interview,Mkt bounced BAck from 1457.90 High.After That Interview & till now Mkt could not reached 1500+.म पनि त्याे समयमा 1540 कुर्दै थिए।dec10,2017 Nepse High 1557 but Closed at 1530.
Dear Somebody, You can watch my analysis and view chart too. I have clearly stated that market may come down to 1000 in 1-2 years. Kindly do not manipulate things without it clearly.

Dear Aries, The market has touched 1557 just fell short of 23 points. Moreover, i have warned the participants about falling short of my upside targets in my subsequent videos. That's the beauty of TA who can adjust their view according to market behaviour.

And at last, i am not saying all investors fool. They are always smart enough. I am saying fools only those people who uses abusive languages without using their head. I still call them fools. And i have no regret on that.

Moreover, I agree with Rising Sun ji that market always have tendency to go up only till human civilisation exist. But, at the same time there are ups and downs in the market. It never rises in straight line nor falls in straight line.

We have seen 50-30 years of bear cycle in the history of financial market. Thus, it is not always right to be invested in the market. Yes for Nepal i never asked long term investors to exit from the market as i believe that after making a significant bottom near 1000. It will rise towards 6000 by 2024 as well. I am extremely bullish in the long run and suspected a significant correction in the short term.
Aeries Ji,

Majority of people does what benefit them. If there are fools around, those fools are their easiet prey.

Consider a hand reading fortune teller sitting on a road side. People who are rational knows that they just clowns but irrational illogical delluded people considers them as a decipher of GOD.

NEPSE will be directed by these TA people as their will as long as there is no scarcity of irrational deluded peoples. :mrgreen:
There is only one absolute truth about the market- market always rise and keeps on rising till the country is alive. Downfall is just an occasional tragedy which happens once in a while.

That is why they say, stock market is the kingdom where positive people rules.

In Nepal, till now, market has never taken natural course, you can ask so called big investor of today. There are some big players who openly brag about how they used to manipulate the market.
याे अन्तरवार्तामा नी uptrend Predict up to 1580 छ तर nepse साेच्या जस्ताे बड्येन।25-30 बड्नु Predict acurancy कति रैछ भनेर बुझुदा हुन्छ।माफ गर्नुस Bishnu Sir तपाइकाे अन्तरवार्ता र अन्य कार्यले गर्दा धैरै घटेकाे महसुस भइरहेकाे छ।Market Straight झरदैन भन्नुहन्छ तर तपाइकाे कारणले अब त Straight जस्ताे भइसक्याे।नेगेटिभ हल्लाकाे प्रभावले प्राकूतिक हुनसकेन। म त अहिल्ये नी भन्छु तपाइकाे गतिविधिले नेप्से घटाइ अप्रकातिक भइरहेकाे छ।अब एकचाेटि अन्तरवार्ता दिदा मार्केट 1100 मुनि अाउछ। https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cK5g5omB80

Page: « < ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub