Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... > »

Author Post
Yes, you are right. Dr Y K reaction, seems now slide to 1000 :o :o :o
LM ji,

if you think that recent crash is due to huge contribution from deepak ji then you are wrong.

Its khatiwada effect. :mrgreen:
100 ma aaunu parcha :mrgreen: lau ja. Boldim hami pani. :mrgreen:
750 bhanne pani ai sake cha.

F 1000 re :mrgreen:
Deepak je, what is your prediction abt Nepse today? same like yestarday or moves upward??? :'(
One more !$! #$!$ exposed himself. He had been giving reason for NEPSE crash, today turned out, he too was looking to buy at lowest possible price.

Every criminal has been raping Oli now. Dumb Oli.
के भन्नु हुन्छ Deepak Sir आजको क्रास को बारेमा ? Nepse को condition ठीक नभको कि Platform नै तेस्तो हो ? want to know sir, RSI may under 10?
Pujibhairab ji, I have been reading your views for years now. Our views match about 75% from my side.

So, even you know marbadis have sold lots of shares. Even when I believe market is way over valued, I wont be able to sell all my shares (emotion wise).

Do you have any insider information about when they will bring white paper and what is in there for share market and Banking sector?

(I mistakenly posted on another topic)
Yes, they are playing game.

Who have sold all their shares. Maintained non-promoter shares and further invested in auctions of cheap promoter shares and has F/D of 10/11 crores. And then aggressively saying "MARKET WILL CRASH - SELL UR SHARES".

how much money need to flow day by day would add against that Bear guys in the market? around?
deepak mm ji, somebodyji के के अाधारहरु छन् नेप्से हजारमा अाउने ? तपाईहरु कति वर्ष देखि शेयरबजारमा लगानि गर्नु भएको ?र अाज भन्दा ३ वर्ष अघि कति जना थिए सेकेन्डरि मार्केटमा लगानिकर्ता र अहिले कति छन् ? कति वर्ष अघि देखि लगानि गर्ने लगानि कर्ताले नफा त कुरै छाडोै घाटा कति % सम्म छ ?यसको जानकारि दिनु हुन्छकी ? शेयर बजार घटेको होईन घटाईएको हो ।समुन्द्का ठुला माछाले साना माछालाई खान जाल थापेको यो संसारकै रित हो ।तर अब घट्नु हुदैन बो्कर ज्यूहरु ।
@ Rising Sun

1 - All Madwadis have not dumped their shares. Some have dumped.

2 - I know Madwadis Investors. I am talking about madwadis who have lakhs and lakhs of kittas and who have over 15 years of experience in this market.

3 - There are madwadis who believe that stock market will eventually exceed real estate and they are aggressively on stock market. They drive average cars, have built average houses, but have enormous portfolios. And they are in the mood of "BUY RIGHT HOLD TIGHT". They understand lossess will come and that they have say that, in the past selling 5/6 thousand kittas wud have covered the quarterly interest and now they have to selll 10/11 thousand kittas. They beleive that eventually they will be in the win state.

4 - And there are also madwadis who have sold all their non-promoter shares and sitting in the pile of cash. And arent interested into the market until some strong sentiment builds up.

5 - And there are other big tycoons who have recently sent proposals for increasing the limit of their margin lending. Most of these tycoons borrow from Government Banks

CUNNING NEPALESE
1 - i have seen cunning Nepalese. Who also have lakhs and lakhs of kittas. And have over 15 years of experience in market.

2 - Who have sold all their shares. Maintained non-promoter shares and further invested in auctions of cheap promoter shares and has F/D of 10/11 crores. And then aggressively saying "MARKET WILL CRASH - SELL UR SHARES"

....MADWADIS CONNECTION IS IRRELEVANT.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 am. »
No wonder madbadis are rich.

They started dumping share after they saw possibility of communist forming government even when Oli had been lying about being positive towards investment, private sector, share market,

looks like they have good experience and knowledge- commie is always commie.

Somewhere inside the head of commie, there is small brain which never change and now Oli that brain has taken over.

शेयर बजारका बारेमा अर्थमन्त्रीको यस्तो छ धारणा, 'त्यो कस्तो चिज हो ?घट्नै नहुने?'- one can pretend to be some one else for too long. Just in a few month, they have disclosed themselves.

Nothing has changed much in economics and still NEPSE been crashing. Oli/Yuraj turned out to be the only reason.

Sher bahadur had been saying, Share market will crash, had been crashing due to communist. Turned out to be true.

Can shadow govt of Sher bahadur save NEPSE???
YES These Mutual fund & PMS has destroyed General Public Wealth. Now onward People wont Deploy Money in Mutual fund and PMS as they used to deploy Earlier :--

None of the Mutual Fund & PMS is insulated against this Recent Crash !!!

I had spoken to some of the PMS Fund Manager all were saying :--

All Client Account are in Losses. :'( :'( :'(
सिद्धार्थ म्युचुअलले यस्ताे समयमा पनि थप सेयर वेचेर वैंक माैज्दात बढाएकाे छ त्यसैले म्युचुअल फण्डहरुलाइ दिइएकाे सुविधा खाेस्न अावज उठाउनु पर्ने देखियाे ।
Dev Gurung is a small midget in BAM Coalition. IF KP oli or FM utter some consolating words then it will have some effect, things coming from other small cadre will not have any effect at all. :mrgreen:

And all Mutual funds should be dissolved. :mrgreen:
new man- start buying deepak ji..................................this is ur last chance .............. :mrgreen:

Following is not the reason you said it, is it, New Man ji???

बाम गठबन्धन भन्छ 'सेयर बजारको समस्या तत्काल समाधान गछौं', लगानीकर्ता र नियामक के भन्छन् ?

If those commies walk their talk, Deepak mm ji could be in trouble. His group could have dumped shares worth billions, and they wont get chance to buy back at low price. And they will blame him for years.
Seems final support level will be 1000, :( :( :(
Well New Man Ji !!

Market is just like a train/bus if one goes another Comes !!

Market will always give you ample of opportunities to Buy and Sell.

May be what you say could be correct or could be wrong also.

Well i don't have that big Fund nor i manage big fund under me. But i do advise some of the Players if they ask for my suggestion :---

Any way thank'x for your suggestion !!!

3 days of long holiday for NEPSE !! Time for a chilled Beer @ Evening !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
start buying deepak ji..................................this is ur last chance .............. :mrgreen:
As Said 1219 will act as support but was broken due to artificial sell off b'coz of Margin call Sell Off.

Artificial sell off ( Investor didn't sell off naturally but were forced to Sell Off due to Margin call Pressure in the first half of the market )

As said in the morning that we expect a Technical bounce back was imminent and that what happened which took to NEPSE to level of 1238.42 almost an up move of 31 Points, But the technical Bounce back was just a mere Dead Cat Bounce Back.

Later the Market took the Natural Way of Selling and took Support Near 1219 and managed to close near that support Level @ 1220.44/-

Some Investor Used it as a Buying Opportunity....

Today Movement suggest that 1200/- Level was act as a strong Physiological support for the NEPSE.

Happy Investment !!!
As said in the Morning that we will see a Technical bounce Back in the Market that what exactly we saw a bounce back from 1207.74 and almost a Bounce back of 30 Points as per current Level.

As Advised today to Deploy 10% of cash and we saw Retail Investor deploying Cash which lifted the Market !!

But As Per TA 1219 was the support but that was violated due to Margin Call Sell Off.

Today's Movement is the Market has shown that 1200/- on NEPSE will act as a Strong Physiological Support.

Its now a Buy on DIP Market till 1200/- Level on NEPSE is not broken !!

Happy Investment !!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
अाज नेपालकाे TA हरूकाे खुशिकाे सिमा छैन। भरे पाटि हुने छ।हाम्राे अनुमान सही भयाे कि भएन।हामले भन्य नमान्या हाेइन भन्ने कुरा त फेसबुक तथा फाेरममा प्रत्यक्ष तथा अप्रत्यक्ष ब्यक्त भइसक्याे।अब ब्यक्तिहरू TA प्रति अाकर्षण हुनेछ जसले गर्दा TAउनिहरूकाे माग बद्ने र माग बदेछि ,मूल्य त।अब Training School busy हुनेछ ।हामले भन्या सहि हुन्छ भनेर भ्रमकाे खेती गर्दैछ।यदि सय प्रतिशत अनुमान सही हुने हाे भने उहाहरू जागिर खाएर बस्नुपर्ने अवश्था हुन्थिएन।याे बजारवाट मात्र किन अन्तराष्टिय बजारवाट पनि टन्न् पैसा कमाउनसक्थियाे हाेला।
मलाइ चै दुख यसमा छ कि नेपालमा सेयर बजारलाइ सकारात्मक रूपमा हेर्ने नजर शुरू हुनै लाग्दा नकारात्मक कुरा फैलाएर बजारमा दुर्गन्ध फैलायाे जसले बजारलाइ जबरजस्ति हैजा लगायाे।समान्य अाैषधी खाएर निके हुनेमा अस्पताल पुर्याउनेपर्ने अवश्था पुर्याये।
नेपाली कस्ताे छ भने अहिल्येकाे भाइरल BFF,कुरै नबुझि भेडा प्रबूति।अहिल्ये शेयर बिशलेषण गरेर किन्नु भन्दा नि BISHNU SIR,DEEPAK SIR,ARUN SIR ETC काे पाेष्ट हेरेर निर्णय गर्दछ जसले गर्दा बजार अप्राकूतिक भइरहेकाे छ।
TA यस्ते उस्ताे भन्छ।त्यहि नियमले हेर्दा पछिल्लाे downtrend काे trendline हेर्दा नै अनुभव हुन्छ।
Dont listen to nonsense reason.

NEPSE is crashing cause Oli is visiting India, so capital from NEPSE is flying into indian stock market. :twisted:

Those who knows me for sometime may know about me that I may be wrong time to time, but I have always been honest. :D
The NEPSE violated the Support Level on Margin call Sell Off !!!

NCC bank Scamp news which Claims about NRB Governor Involvement has acted as a Catalyst for the fall in the Market.

The NEPSE level of 1200/- will act as a Physiological Support rather then technical !!!!

A very Bad Day for Market Again !!! :x :x
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Page: « < ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub