Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... > »

Author Post
Who exit in this lowest point of Nepse ,they are not big dadies .They are great fools.
Deepak ji,
Market slowly decrease from 1880 to 1218 last year & 1700 to 1134 this year. who is the Big daddies who could not book their Profit in 2 years and waiting for Exit all their Profit Position at 1225 to 1250 today. Is today great opportunity for sell, what the bad analysis ?
DEEPAK JI,
strong resistance is 1380 not 1252.
You can always ignore minor support and resistance when there is strong sentiment for any trend.
I hope today is the D-Day. 30 crore till 1 PM. Nepse will hopefully not look back now. :mrgreen:
Since Some of the Big daddies who could not book their Profit in full Will Exit all their Profit Position today @ Very good Level to Exit !!

As Earlier there was very less volume of trade today they are getting the option to Exit that too near its Resiatnce Level of 1252/---

Happy Investment !!!
NEPSE Coming closer to Resistance of 1252/---

Lets see whether it breaks that level or not ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Since, deepak ji has not talked negative till now, can we expect green tomorrow? After Yuraj K was appointed, it took deepak ji, 2 days before realizing, he/big daddy could use yuraj k to crash market.

And after white paper, he/they just went ballistic and dumped a lot of shares next day. to prevent positivity created by white paper. their work did not last long, hope so.
Mapai :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As tried out Practically Today !!

Given buy calls on Certain scripts to some Big daddies and overall buy call to initiate for the today Market !!

Buy Call on scrips such as United Modi Hydro Power, Womi Micro finance , NMB Micro fiance , LIC Nepal , AHPC & AKPL.

To My surprise the NEPSE did move up strongly in the today session closing above its resiatnce Level of 1220/- and scrips suggested soaring between 5% - 9.5% !!

That's means Many People do follow my Post and suggestion and follow on it Blindly !!

Conclusion :- Nepal Investor are full of Bhedas (Sheep).......... they think that i am a very big Tis Markha !! Actually i am not at all like that , These investor has developed a sense that i am a Market manipulater and what i say will actually happen !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Plzzzzz. don't follow me blindly. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Neo wave ji this Thread has entered the club of 5 Digit views i.e 10000/- Is this the third such thread to eneter the league of 10000/- Kindly Update me from ur datas ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:01 pm. »
http://www.merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=39430
your support ho ni ta!!! how nepse can fall with your strong support. i don't believe nepse can fall. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Today first day your support to rise nepse. so, good luck for us.
Link down means Nepse too down !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Market Decreased of its own Reason !! I was just Predicting the direction of the NEPSE !!

People don't follow be blindly first of all.....

If i say Buy and people will be buying it blindly and if i say sell People selling it Blindly; that's actually not true.

If you think i say BUY BUY & NEPSE will be move up bcoz i said to Buy !!! that's Disgusting !!!

If you want to Try it Out Practically shall i Give a Buy Call on any Particular Scrips to try it out today itself !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Negative people always think about negativity......and the negative vibes affects himself ......... :mrgreen:
Market did not decrease because of Deepak ji but he helped to decrease market.
I know what profit booking is and I also know how opportunists book their profit.

What I saw on sunday was no profit booking, you big daddy dumped share in a way which would demoralize investor, who could have been moralized by "white paper".

Yesterday and today, big daddy did not sell much. Yesterday there was little down and today little up. You may have noticed, with out big daddy manipulation, NEPSE would show positive direction.

Wonder if big daddy would be able to invest even 10% of what they sold below 1400?

Your fear is preventing people from investing, but it is not driving them into selling, which is bad for big daddy.

Its like deepak ji has jumped into a pool but to save himself, instead of trying to swim (which he does not know how) he has been trying to drink the whole pool and advising others to the same(drink).
Your prediction is nearby 1100-1200. Oks, right we accept it can be or can't be. You are predicting with your experience and your insider feelings. please don't blame called manipulator. so, then be positive, use positively and negatively both side of view.

you are always like a ISI attack against UN.
Yes Somebody ji !! you are true the Market Did't Decreased b'coz of Me for sure.

The Market Decrease of its own Reason !! I am just predicting the direction of the Market !! Some how i might have turned out to be Lucky with regards to My Prediction. What i predicted was nearly Accurate it may not necessary that in future it will be accurate too ....

Hope Rising ji , Newman ji & Aries ji Understand this. I don't liked to called as Manipulater as some thinks that i am an Manipulator !! And i am the Person Behind this Recent Crash..

Hope you guys should understand my ideas.

;) ;) ;)
ha ha deepak ji,

If you think the market crashed because of you then you are delusional.

You might have some effect on it, to say the market decreased because of you is stupid. :mrgreen:
Now As Per the last comment by Aries ji !!

Mero Kaam aba sindyo jasto Xa // I should go for Holiday Session !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As said in the Morning !!

Bear Bear Go Away Little bulls want to Play !! " Today is a Day for the Little bulls to Play ""

Little bulls are playing but not having courage to Buy Near 1200/- Level B'coz they lack Confidence !!!

Some small Risky Traders had Put some Bullish bet in the Market !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yes dubosi.But Volume ko Interpretation Deepak Sir afu anukul garnu6hun6...volume ko afnai principle 6 jsto lag6....लाटाे देशमा गाडाे तन्नेरी ।।।।uhalai mkt gatauni sanga sabhanda 6...missed used of TA BY ..DEEPAK SIR...DPAK SIR MKT BADYO BANY TENSION HUN6
@Deepak M
Interpretation of low volume can be viceversa- seller dont want to sell there scripts at low price. Share market analysis is all about standing on RIGHT SIDE OF PROBABILITY! .NO one can be correct 100%. :roll: :roll: :roll:
hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahaahaha @DEEPAK SIR FOR LAST POST
Looking @ the volume It seems that Investor are not willing to buy in the Market @ Current Level !!

They Prefer to sit on Cash rather then Stocks !!

Interest Rate in Grey Market / Meter Interest has moved up due to liquidity Crunch in banks !!

There is more demand for Loans in the Market !!!

:'( :'(

Page: « < ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub