Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... > »

Author Post
China and USA are talking, who invest in Gold will suffer for Short and mid term. And when China starts to sell gold (yuan backed commodity trading) Gold price could fall.

Oil, they are discovering more and more oli, unless there is major war, its bad idea.

So is commodity.
Deepak ji,

pls dont ignore Nepse, we need your expertise in Nepse and your connection to big daddies :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Currently I am not Tracking Nepse that much my Focus has shifted to Gold,Crude Oil and US$$.
We may expect a breakout in Gold once 1375$ mark is broken, then we might see a Bull Run in Gold !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Some Marwadi communities have access for Investment in Gold !!

Don't know what Trump will do Next ??

CMP Spot Gold 1347$ ..... :|
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:17 am. »
new man ji, I pray that you turnout to be correct and I think so too. Mutual funds alone need to invest 7 arab, and just investing 10 crore per day, they will need 70 trading days, what about big investors??? :mrgreen: :lol:

LBS :)

deepak_mm ji bargain now and when they announce, Online software is complete then buy when NEPSE cross 2500. If your daddies are really big, they should target individual company- buy every offer (even at circuit), when particular companies increase a lot and NEPSE increase little, there will be more seller.

Somebody :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Deepak ji, You have told last week that big daddies profit book after nepse rose 50-60 pts.

Now you are saying thery are buying again. Doesnt that make look like a fool. They are paying higher price for same share they sold last a couple of days ago.

If big daddies profit book even 50 rs per share then they are not big daddies, but they are petty daddies. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As said earlier they are not going for aggressive buying like Retail investor but they are going for Bargain buying :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:22 pm. »
Tight bargaining .People are relactant to sell in low price.
Buyers are not aggressive. Market seems slow uptrend.
upward storm auna lagi sannata chayeko bhanera bujam rising sun ji
first day mai jharna khoj ne lai ke bhanne.

loot money is worth less against Cancer treatment.
Happy New Year 2075 B.S. to all the Investor and the Total team to Sharesansar.com :mrgreen:
I am just joking deepak je. I hope you will have good meeting with these daddies.
Some of the big daddy are setting up new firm !!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No LM ji I am not a big daddy !!
I know some of the big daddies of Nepse Bazar but not all :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Deepak je, seems you are a big daddy. Happy new year :D :D :D
Deepak ji, you are sounding more of a non sense every next day.

You kept on calling them Big daddy, I began to think that your group has around 100 arab.

Now you are saying, "They have already done 3 Days of shopping Sunday to Tuesday ", "Till 1250/- Level is not Broken they are Ok with that they have Bought !!!" ........ It sounds like they have just a few billion.

During 3 day shopping, they may not have invested more than 1.5 arab. And you already think that's a big amount. Which is not to become to claim the title "big daddy".
Again you are saying, "if 1250 is not broken". Sounds like you have already invested 25% and worried, if if falls below 1250, you will regret buying prematurely.

If they are really big daddy, 1250 is not the real problem, Increasing supply should be the main and only concern.

Its like you have 3 billion and after investing, you want to use 7 billion which mutual fund has to increase market and make quick profit.

Soon, Online will start, if big daddies are just some small time manipulator, no need to worry. They have some time. If not, if they are really big, then buddhas should go to kashi instead of trying to swim in "future market".
Deepak Ji, they seem to oblige you blindly.

Can you pls do me a favor.

On your New Year Investment, kindly ask them to invest as much as they can and after that ask them to go & die.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy new year folks.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
They have already done 3 Days of shopping Sunday to Tuesday @ NEPSE !!

Yesterday & Today also they are in side line !!!

After New Year Celebration they will think on the strategies whether to go for shopping again or not !!

Till 1250/- Level is not Broken they are Ok with that they have Bought !!!

Lets see whats the final Round of discussion happens and whats the conclusion from them after 1 Baisakh !!

They are asking my view and opinion on the Market as they are stuck with 3 days of Purchase though the Purchase is not a big % of their Networth !!!

Lets see what sort of discussion happens in New Year EVE !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Big daddys initially though of profit booking and selling of share to fund their New Year Extravanza celebration but decided at the last minute that celebrating New Year Fiscal year Asar/Shrwan is more fruitful for them.

Hence they have deserted plan to sell shares and instead going for a kill, and buying shares from now on.

1 crore in 30 min.

Tic Toc

budda haru "future market" haina kasi jane ho.

Does big daddy understand the meaning of "future market"?

In Nepal, they called it stock exchange. Since average people do not understand the concept of stock market, civilized world try to educated form the get go which is from branding so they call it "future market".

Which means we invest in stock expecting future return, not present.

Which further means, when we see change in future dynamics, we either invest or disinvest. Online is coming very soon. No time even for 7 arab of Mutual fund, forget about big daddies capital.

After online, new fund from NRN will enter market, weather there is NRN law or not.

Tic Toc

"future market"- name itself describes half of what stock market means.
Its unconfirmed, I would disclose it on late friday.

I want big daddy to loose too, its just a matter of time. Its matter of when rather then if.

I want CEOs of mutual to be punished not mutual fund since public has invested in them.
what is that unconfirmed news rising sir?

I want these big daddys to lose big once. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I want mutual funds to go -50% negative profit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
30 crore trading, And Mutual fund need to invest 7 arab. They have less than 40 if information about online trading is correct.

And big daddy (buddha) have far more than mutual funds have. And new, small traders......

Buddha haru kasi gaya huncha. If unconfirmed information I received is correct (I would disclose it with New year's greeting). If true, Buddhas may not able to invest 25% of their capital before NEPSE 2000.

Mutual fund needs to invest from tomorrow, Increase NEPSE to 1400/1600, increase supply and invest 7 arab. Only way for them.

Tic Toc
Now with oli ji's government, market will experience uptrend. All we have to do is wait. It is just matter of time and some crucial events.
Mero Tah Kehi faseko xaina Sir !!

Kehi Big daddies ko xai fasyo ............ Pakka Fasiyo !!

I advised to Wait for 1000/- Level but some could not resist to wait !!!

Then i advised them if you really want to buy Buy Bank as Result are expected good !!

Here Mutual fund Act smart to sell off their stuck Position !!

After all Professional are Professionals :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bhane pachi paiso fasyo mr deepak ji ko pani.........badar batho bhayo bhane kunni kk bhanthye kere :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub