Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... > »

Author Post
Few Days Ago the Nepse Vix was @ 47/-

Vix is basically the Volatility Index or Fear Index in General.

Yesterday there was a decline in VIX till 36 when Nepse was consodilating at 1177-78 level. But one of sudden the consodilation was broken and the Nepse VIX spiked to 52 week high of 52/- All time Vix high is seen @56/- in the past when NEPSE BROKE 1165/- in the Past.

When Vix is @ 42/- or above then it violets all technical rule. IN THAT CONTEXT TA DON'T WORK AT ALL. AS MARKET DON'T FOLLOW TECHNICAL RULES.

In such scenerio TA can make only wild guesses only.

In the Past we have seen many Technical Analysis fails when VIX rules beyond 42/-.

Happy Investment !! Let see where market will head.
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:48 am. »
Today we bought to the tune of 8 Crores and based on MTM we are curently sitting on 6 Lakh MTM loss.

Today Market was consodilating @ 1177-78 level but Margin call based sell off discouraged us to add further.

We don't know the size of the Margin call based sell off and NADA auto booking details also has not reached our hand.

Thus we are also unable to decide the Market Stragety.

What ever we bought today will keep 1152/- as a stoploss level

Tomorrow if market show the sign of consodilation till 2 PM then we will again deploy fresh cash in the market. Else whatever we pumped today will be the final figure with Stoploss of 1152/-
To all the dear investors,

Every Dip is a Buying Opportunity
Do not panic
A constant level of focus during rise (exhilaration) and fall (panic) is necessary

The factor that is hindering the sentiment is the demonic taxation that govt envisages & int rate
I REVOKE MY SUPPORT TO YUBARAJ KHATIWADA from this day
TAXING ANCESTRAL PROPERTY IS A CRIME
Each generation works hard, saves and accumulates weath and they already pay their personal tax and corporate tax and taxing such again is a crime

Just like a land that doesnt give anything rises over the course of time
Similarly stock market rises over a period of time - only thing is it suffers from severe flux

As for market, do not panic.
Good surge will come soon before the season ends
be confident in it

.....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela...
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:16 pm. »
Technical analysis never works. That is why TA guys keep on changing the goal post.

Fundamentals: big players wanting to crash the market, yuraj k wanting to destroy the market and the economy. Both are parts of fundamental. And these are the most important fundamentals in Nepal.

Unless, they dont want to destroy share market, it wont crash to 900 lvl, of they do, no one can save.

Only immediate death of KP Oli can save.
I don't believe NEPSE will undergo freefall. Fundamentals haven't changed, rather improved.

From technical standpoint, a sudden uprise is expected. RSI at oversold zone. Confidence meter shows rising fear level.

Bull run is impending.
Deepak congrats if you have inject some cash today. But you couldnot impress me much.

I was sure that turnover would be over 50 c today.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Deepak ji, you are biggest fathaha in this forum. God will make you pay for your Paap.

I am sure, you got the memo that big players now want to crash the market to 900 lvl, if they can. I knew a week ago, today, it is conformed.

Only death of KP Oli can save NEPSE, Nepal.

Yuraj k is trying to kill Nepalese like Mao, stalin killed millions in ussr, china.

KP Oli, during his last days, ghit ghit bhayar marcah, that day I am going to enjoy every moment of his pain.

Yuraj k has been enlisted in the list.
how much cash are you deploying today?? shall we expect turnover to cross at least 50 crore today??

:P :P :P
Yesterday Nepse achived the Downside Target of 1183-85 as forecasted earlier.

Today Nepse will Consodilate with +Ve bias.

NADA AUTO SHOW AUTO BOOKING FIGURE DATA WILL BE THE KEY TRIGGER FOR THE NEXT UPMOVE IN THE MARKET.

AS THE UPDATED FIGURES WILL COME THE ACTIVITY WILL INCREASE IN BANKING AND NON LIFE INSURANCE SHARES.

MICRO FINANCE SECTOR WILL TAKE THE LEAD IN OVERALL SECTOR OUT PERFORMANCE.

TODAY ONWARDS WE WILL START DEPLOYING Cash in the market till now we were sitting on cash as our Purchase level had not hit the market till Yesterday.

We will be also deploying cash in Merger bank list based on information on possible Swap ratio information.

NEXT AND FAST UPDATE on market @ 1:30 P.M. today.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:59 am. »
गतवर्ष भन्दा यो वर्ष कारोबार बढेको व्यवसायीको भनाइ छ | यो वर्ष ५ सय करोड बराबरको सवारी बुकिङ नाडाका उपाध्यक्ष कृष्णप्रसाद दुलालले बताए

NEPSE boom boom from tomorrow

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dont buy banks re, stay away from insurance and hydro re..

Seems like BBC is only stock left for buying..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Today the Last Day of the NADA Auto Show 2076.

Nada Auto show Automobile Booking figure to forecast the earning Guidence of the over all Banking Sector and General Insurance sector.

Apart from that it will also somewhat forecast the upcoming Balance of Payment status of the Country.

Nepse continue to form Lower Top lower bottom pattern with no sign of consodilation hint for Bear Still has a strong control on the market. Nada Auto figure to dictate the next direction of Nepse.

Merger news is the same old news comeing again and again. The Possible swap ratio speculation by traders could lead to volatility in its prices. The shares u hold some might bring quick return some might give quick losses based on Swap figures. Avoid buying banks which are in possible merger list. Until or unless you have reliable Insider information on Possible swap figure.

HAPPY INVESTMENT !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:24 am. »
Expected duration when we can see 1000 mark ?
Yesterday we saw the Technical Bounce back as expected and told earlier. Nepse in order to show strength need to stay above 1208/- on closing basis. Failure to hold above 1208/- means the bounce back is over and again we are heading down for the Next Target of 1182-85/- level.

If we manage to surpass 1217/- on closing basis with good volumes then we can see trend reversal in Nepse.

But i Personally feel market will be heading down again from today onwards. As the current wave cycle is yet not over.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:54 am. »
deepak_mm BBC 3980 % Bonus Share !!!

#1 Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:31 am

Once it shoot up we will see a non-stop rally r
Till 5600/- :D :D :D :D
As said Earlier technically market looks weak and will hit below 1200/- mark and yesterday it broke below 1200/-.

After days of Fall there is need for Technical Bounce Back and we might witness it in Today Session.

1208 to remain immediate Resistance for Nepse.

Market still form lower top and lower bottom pattern which suggest Bear still has a control on the Market.

If we manage to Surpass 1217/- on closing basis then we can say trend reversal has happen. Then one could initiate fresh long.

Till then it's a Sell on Rise on Market.

Investor can opt for Selective Micro Finance. But do Avoid Insurance and Hydro.

In Banks avoid or exit Sanima and Nic Asia

Add ADBL and PRVU.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:48 am. »
Seems triple digit nepse is not too far.
नेप्से १२०० मुनि झर्दैछ ? लगानीकर्ताको मनोबल कमजोर, अन्यौलको चाङ

Now major operation is needed to save 4th stage cancer of CAPITAL MARKET, simple medicine wont help much.
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:00 pm. »
DHARKE JYOTISH and TUKKE OPTIMISM are almost comparable.
Market is dwindling by single digit every day almost for a month. Dont know when will it hit our sentiment hard and PANIC SELL begin. FM/NEPSE/SEBON take appropriate action before its too late.
What would I say if I dont have integrity and need to buy?

There are two groups of m0r0ns in share market? One sell on week end and another first day. Since, this week may be, base rate kanda may be solved. So let's see what would happen tomorrow???
Market was Dominated by Bear and will continue to dominate this week too.

Technically the chart suggest the market is all set to break the Physological level of 1200/-

We might see early uptick in the market as some traders will try to push the index up on low volume trade to Avoid their Margin call. Some big fish are also stuck in the Majhi dai Ko Jaal Trap.

Don't get excited and become aggressive if u see an early uptick.

Be Calm and Smart. Margin based sell off will give Good Quality stock also at lower levels from the current level.

Smart traders can go for Short selling (STBT) Sell Today Buy Tomorrow Stragety.

Here Tomorrow refers to after the Margin call based sell is executed.

Here Short sell refers to sell off of existing holding and buying at later stage.

Disclosure : The above statement is for Study Purpose only, kindly consult an expert advisers and others before makeing any decesion.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:01 am. »
THIS WEEK U TURN HAS HAPPENED TWICE BUT FROM HIGHER END TO LOWER END ^^^

WHAT ARE YOUR GUESS NOW ???

I WILL UPDATE MY REPORT ON SUNDAY MORNING !!

TILL THEN HAPPY JANASTAMI !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:36 pm. »
DOJI, MOJI, HARAMI, ICHIMOKU,ALLIGATOR ,ELLIOT AND blah blah blah are not at all relevant IN THE CONTEXT of Nepali share market. What matter is your link to REGULATORS (like to call them MANIPULATORS) who can provide information regarding upcoming policies framework. Rest of technicals and fundamentals are BULLSHIT.
Those still following ACADEMICS are just like those people who lost there vision and predicting the ELEPHANT parts with there tactile stimulus.
In developed country academic in capital market really works.
Candlestick - Bullish doji
Indicators:
NEPSE right above 200 days moving average
RSI - bullish divergence noted
Volume rate of change - bears showing fatigue
DMI - bears showing fatigue
Daily/weekly volume - decreasing on downside

Fib retracement - NEPSE at 0.5 level (tracing from 1100 to 1320)

Elliott waves - counting from 1100 to 1320 as 1st wave and then below, the 2nd wave is almost complete by tracing 0.5; and we know 3rd wave is the longest wave :)

NEPSE is at many support levels; 1210, 1208, 1200, 1196 etc.

Today is "THAT" day. Join the winning side and become a winner.

Deepak ji, our views do not match. Time will tell whose logic is correct. Please correct me and let us know your logic and method after 3 pm. I will be watching too.
« Last edit by The futurist on Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:14 am. »
I disagree Deepak sir...we observed a rsi divergence yesterday therefore I believe today is the day we are going to see the u- turn you are talking about...

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub