Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... > »

Author Post
i am not smiling deepak_mm ji, For the first time I followed your advice and I am in loss. I thought may be there will be correction and booked profit on half.

Thank god, My trading ratio is very low, other wise, I would have been putting my hand on my head just like big daddy.

Dubosi7 ji, big daddies think their own shadow is the ghost.

new man ji, I think we can get 100000 in around 20-25 year. Your son will be 32 too young to handle big wealth.
Let the thread Topic be as it is but the content in the thread tells you the ground Reality !!

When things were negative and when things turned positive !!!

What all Level makes it turn +ve and Negative too !!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
deepak ji its time to change the topic of this thread ..............edit 1000 to 3500...........so that the topic becomes "NEPSE TO HIT 3500/- mark in coming days !!
if the nepse hit 3500 mark then mr rising sir will again edit 3500 to 10000 and my son(of 7 yrs) will edit 10000 to 35000 and my grandson will edit 35000 to 100000................................... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
somebody ji, you are 200% correct.
Most of the big daddies are still watching for 3 digit level.
Nepali ma ukhan chha ni "Bandar dherai janne bhayo bhane ke,ke,ke hunchha "
Be smart in market - You cant catch BOTTOM of the market. If you are stubborn then market will show his/her BOTTOM" :P :P :P
Though i had deployed 45% of My Personal Capital !!! And Some big daddies have deployed 25-30% of their Capital mainly in Banks by them !!

After 1220/- Level Big Daddies entered the Market again entered when 1325/- level sustained again entered after 1350/- was maintained and now they are Watching 1456/- Level on NEPSE, since 1220/- Level onwards they are slow and steady deploying their Capital in the Market

Once 1456/- Level is broken on closing basis by this week, then again they will Deploy major chunk of their Money in the Market !!

As that Level Indicates a Beginning of a New Bull Run for the Target of 3200/- on NEPSE.

Let us see what happens in the Market !!!

This week is very special for NEPSE.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Happy Investment !!!
deepak ji

i thought you didnot buy anything, you were waiting for 1000.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
@ 1220/- Level when i had said to All that Worst is over for the short term !!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

If Market breaks 1456/- Level on closing basis by this week then i will continue to hold my scrips else will Book Profit !!

Though 1456/- Level is not that Far, if that happens then then Enjoy the Ride till 3200/- !!!

Plzzzz. Don't ask me which all Scrips i had Bought !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:45 pm. »
thanks deepak ji for positive vibes.......................tell me frankly in which level did u invest ur money ?
janata janna chahi rahechan :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Today i am seeing smile on many of the Investor Face !!! Today is time for Party !!!

Congratulation to NEPSE for Breaking its Strong Resistance of 1425/- on closing basis !!

Now a Level of 1456/- is seen !!

If it manages to close above that in this Week Its a clear Confirmation that bulls are here to stay and Now the Bulls Guns are Loaded with bullets for the Target of 3200/- Level on NEPSE.

Congratulation to all the Investor !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
thank u deepak sir...its time to invest....:)
Market has made a Strong Run up Last week !!

Today we expect some sort of Profit Booking in NEPSE !!

We will see Profiting Booking in those share which has run up a Lot and Buying Interest in those shares which hasen't Participated in the Recent Rally !!

1400/- Level on NEPSE is seen as a Physiological Resistance with 1425/- as a strong Resistance !!

But if we continue to MOVE and manages to close above 1456/- in this week Then this is the Beginning of the New Bull RUN with TGT of 3200/- in 1-2 Year Term !!

A close below 1326 indicates again we are heading towards for the Target of 1000/-

Till NEPSE dosen't move below 1326/- its a Buy on DIP Market !!

Let us see what happens in days to come !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy Investment to All !!!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:06 am. »
deepak sir,hahahah...Remember it.But I think it will not unnatural if u SHARE tip about TA. :) :) :)
Well i Post what is seen a reality b'coz whatever i have predicted till date has happened. But Its not a compulsion whatever i say will be 100% true.. As Gold despite being 100% pure its said 995/1000 Purity standard. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well i can give Buy call too !!!

But if i give a Buy call on a certain script then we might see a crazy Price on that stock !! which is basically un-natural Price Movement, which i don't want to do.

As i want the Market to be Natural Only.....

Deepak ji is getting boring and irrelevant lately.

He better predict companies that would hit upper circuit and match with the action using Big daddy's cash.
deepak sir le aba aaune off season samma ko (next falgun-chaitra) analysis garera bhannu bha jasto cha...dhanna invest 10% bhanya thauma ma jhukkera 100% bhanthanera invest gardechu...kahile kahi jhukkinu ni raamrai hudo rahecha....:p :p ;)
Deepak ji,
NEPSE १००० त पुर्याउन सक्नुभएन ११३५ लाइ नै याे वर्षकाे Low level मानेर Uptrend काे पनि Technical Analysis गर्नेु पर्याे अव । हेराैं कत्तिकाे मिल्दाे रहेछ ?
So,DM ji
You must ve Post doctorate degree (DM).
Sure i'll read your physiology and biochemistry thoroughly from next time onward.
what will be the physiology of BIG DADDIES next week? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well Dubosi7 It seems you have read my post but not read it carefully i guess kindly go through it thoroughly !!

As said in the Morning that we will witness a dull Trading until or unless its does not break out of its range of 1270-1290/-

As said in the morning note !! A fall below 1270/- Level on NEPSE will trigger sell off and move above 1290/- will trigger buying activity !!

Till 11:58 market volume was mere below 5 crores !!

Around 12 Noon it broke the Level of 1290/- and then the volume was mere 6.16 crores !!

As soon as the NEPSE Level of 1290/- was Broke then Buying activity emerged in the Market and you can see it after 12 noon 51.52 crores of additional turnover was added to 6.16 Crores turnover after 12 noon after the break out of 1290/- Level....

Though Nepse faced a Physiological Resistance near 1300 Level but as said earlier few days back 1295/- was act as a minor Resistance which was broken today !!!

Plzzz. Read My Post Carefully !! some times little knowledge or information is dangerous !!!

Any Way Happy Investment to all >>>>> :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now 1300 Level Physiological Resistance and 1315 a Major Resistance. If Market breaks these level in the Next trading session then we expect a further upside in NEPSE !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
How big daddies used to manipulate the market, how they were able to brainwash investors, these threads will be the proof just like documentary.

Students can use this to right their thesis "Big Daddy's mini successful Manipulation". (how they were able to crash the market, but could not buy back and how they were able to manipulate investment of public in Mutual fund- when bull already began, Mutual fund were still holding 7 billion in cash which was suppose to be invested in "future market")
todays market was vibrant not dull!
If tomorrows' closing above the level of 1300, no one can stop significant upward rally.
Banki DAUD ki lella :roll: :roll: :roll:
no somebody ji..................we should not do so...........we have to show this thread to our children in future so that they will know our struggles in nepali stock market............... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
now i think, its time delete this thread.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NEPSE NOW ABOVE 1290/- WITH TURNOVER OF 6.16 CRORES !!! WHATS next NOW !!!!!

Today Market to witness Dull Trading Session till it dosen't moves out of the Range Level of 1270-1290.

Below 1270/- Level we can see Again Sell session coming in NEPSE.

Above 1290/- Strong Buying can emerge in the NEPSE.

As per Poll & Opinion of of big Daddies they Keeping a Strong watch on 1250/- Level.

If Market Continue to remain Above 1250/- through out this week then they will once again will turn Net Buyers if 1250/- Level is broken then they will turn out to be Net Sellers again !!

1250/- Level is kept as Stoploss by Big Daddies :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kati jane ko, big daddy (52) using mutual trading crashed 2% of SCB, EBL, Mnbbl and made NEPSE red.

This shows how desperate they are to increase supply.

Page: « < ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub