Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... > »

Author Post
Well simrik ji !!

As per your version on big daddies as whales !!

Definitely Market has the capacity to Absorb 15% Selling Pressure of Big daddies but Many Retails follow as per their direction, The Higher Probability follows them then Market Can't. But if Major Plays Contra Bet against Bid daddies then its just the Reverse !! It depends where the over all Retail follows :-

Buy is always there in the Market without buy and Sell there cant be any turnover in NEPSE, but at what rate buyer wants to buy and what rates seller want to sell makes the market move in that direction !!

Happy Investment for the Last trading day of the Week !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So Deepak ji, can the market absorb the whales selling 15%. So this means we can expect lot of buys in the market?
I call them whales. Deepak ji like calling them sharks. Rest of them big daddies. No matter how we call them, they have considerable portfolio compared to daily volume of NEPSE. They can definitely affect the market.
The futurist je,

you are wrong. All the big daddies are in contact with deepak ji and he is a sole advisor to them.

Nepse behaves as deepak ji wants. Period.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Looking at the conversation in this forum, I can consider myself a little big daddy. I haven't sold anything yet, neither my real bigger friends. So, Deepak ji, the big daddies in ur contacts are not the only ones.

Surprises are on their way of which Deepak ji is oblivious. I will look at your predictions then Deepak ji.
BIG DADDY! BIG DADDY! BIG DADDY! :mrgreen:

some are big daddy, some are sugar daddy, some are baby daddy.......... I believe I will become sano daddy in 2 year.

We have been just having fun New man ji.

Tell me something Deepak ji. You said, big daddy bought Banks only. During last couple of week, Banks price just increased 15/20. So how much profit booked by Big daddy.... let's say, they sold one crore bank's share. They paid 8Rs commission to broker and booked 1/2Rs profit.

It looks like, Big daddy did not book profit, only broker and govt booked profit from big daddy. :D

NEPSE increased mainly due to insurance, and Insurance hardly corrected. Looks like, Investors had been booking profit on daily basis that is why there was not much correction. And there is correction in Banks cause Big daddy sold them.

But also some other daddies been buying Big daddies share.

And Mutual fund still has not invested. they should have grabbed opportunity during last few days of correction.
today is the age of revolution. Nepal is now republic country instead of kingdom of nepal............................
so in the case of stock market also there isn't a word called bid daddy...........
i m so irritated that in this forum many forum members talk about big daddy.......
stop saying big daddy , big daddy......they are just investors........mind it

stock market ko ta nabhanau ...........kunai kunai kura ko big daddy ho ma pani..........but i dont regard myself as same............... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
today they have exited another 15% totaling 85% of their Purchase !!

Tomorrow they will Exit the Residual 15% of it !!!

Well Somebody ji they don't ask any such Permission like going to Toilet and all.

Neither they take my Permission to Buy and Sell Also, but for sure ask my Suggestion before going to sale or purchase of shares and later gives their Activity Done for the day !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Deepak ji,

just wondering if bid daddies ask permission from you to even go to toilet.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What is the mood of the Buyer who bought on Thursday will set the mood of Nepse Today !! Big daddies exited 70 percent of their purchase another 30 is left. Will be exiting today !!!
tomorrow we may see some panic seller.
this correction won't last long, ki saso sathi haru??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
घट्ने रेसियाे कम भएकाेले केही दिन १३५० देखि १४०० काे बीचमा घुम्छ हाेला । त्यसपछिकाे परिस्थिति अनुसार तल वा माथि जाला । अहिले Profit बुक गरेकाहरुलाइ किन्ने अवसर पनि चाहियाे नि ।
NEPSE Closure below Physiological Level of 1400/- has dampened the Mood of the Bulls !!

People who Bought on Sunday are feeling Nervous thinking whether they are caught on the wrong foot !!

Market flat till now !! Almost No volume !!

Investor again waiting for 1000/- Level ???? :'( :'( :'(

People who Bought Yesterday might be thinking that they are trapped by Bear !!!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:21 am. »
Big daddy ko selling Pressure Mutual fund le Absorb garyo bhani matre else its -ve only !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
so, it means market will be -ve for tomorrow also??? i am planning to pour some amt.
Well Somebody The NEPSE Did fall by more then 50 points it started falling from 1460.65 to till 1399.70 and its did go below 1400 @ 1399.70/- . If you did compare on from high to low its almost a fall of 60.95 Points

But You are right On the closing basis from Thursday it did fall 27.64 Points only.

But you consider from High Point of the day it 1360.65 and on closing basis it did fall by 49.8 Points !!

With regards to volume above 200 Crores as i expected that didn't happened for sure as many of the Sell Order of big daddies could not get executed as their price was not reached by the buyers and they were not willing to sell Aggressive as they were selling slow and steady !!

The Remaining unexecuted order by them which were not executed they will try to sell again tomorrow as per their defined price if still not executed then they will try to match with the best bidder price !!

any way u booked Profit Congratulation to you !!!

Both Deepak ji prediction was a fail today.

1.5 arba transaction

I have also booked little bit of profit today.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mr deepak ji ur first sentence is true. but ur second one might not be true............lets see what happens :mrgreen:
Today we expect volume more then 2 Billion in NEPSE.

i wont be surprised to see NEPSE going below 1400/- Level a Downfall of more then 50 Points !!!

Thank you deepak je for updates, so it means market might be -ve on now ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:
I have Personally exited all my shares bought @ 1220/- Level.

Big daddies are also slow and steady booking Profit on shares they bought at different Level from 1220/- onward.

Looks like Next Bull run is unlikely !!

As it has already formed to 2 tops and could not sustain !!

Retail Investor are advised to book Profit Immediately !!

Its always better to buy 3-4% at Premium then current Level once it confirms that bull are here to stay !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Happy Investment to all..!!!
Market did moved up beyond 1456/- Level but could not sustained above it !! Let see how things move in later hours of the Day !!!

The Way NEPSE has moved up in today session indicates that we don't need to wait till this thursday for the Clear direction of NEPSE.

Whether TGT of 3200/- Or 1000/--

Rising ji you as a Person i thought an Ultra Long term Investor but it seems like that u booked Profit in just 2-3 months horizon !!

Any way still there are companies which can give u 25-50% return in short term ; but you need to scan it Properly !!

Do Proper Research and you will find out !!

Page: « < ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub