Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... > »

Author Post
if bad news comes, market surely decreases

if good news comes, its chalkhel of big players looking for sell hence market decreases

so either bad news or good news, market surely decreases.

so no matter what, market decreases.

logic. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Looking at the news coming up in merolagani.com since last few days specially where there is an openion to study third quarter result properly and about Mutual fund FD threshold has reached above 10 percent indicates that some of the Players have got stucked in their Recent Purchase and to avoid Nepse fall are using various logic to prevent fall. It means there is Panic and Nervousness in them. Even 10 percent panic player sell off there will be strong downfall in Nepse and there will ripple effect once these 10 percent sell off happen. Technically also Nepse has broken 1352/- support level too. Next support of Nepse is seen at 1285/-. Let us see what happens on Wednesday. With respect to 10 percent threshold by Mutual fund on FD, if it has been breached they will prefer to pay few thousand penalty rather then speculating public money to heavy loss probability. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thankx a lot to all forum members. Well when I am 40 that time Nepse might be above 3000/- that time. But before that 1000/- on card my Personal Analysis.
Lol
chalis kateshi ramaune.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awgndWuQOjQ
40 kate pachi ramaune deepak ji.

tara kasari?

by increasing capital gain or by selling property/Share?

When you are 40, NEPSE may reach 3500-4500. And your one crore will become 3/4 crore if you hold them unless your investment is in NHPC or BBC.

Hope your birthday makes you wise and kind.

Happy B day.
Happy birthday Dipak bro.
Deepak je, Nepse slides to 1349 and turnover is also low 40 crore. What is your prediction for the next trading day about Nepse??? and what they did the remaining 4%??? :o :o :o
La badhai chha Deepak Bro 40 nagik pugna lagnu bhayechha. Your gift will probably come from SOUTH.
Anyway I appreciate your prediction in bearish trend. Bitter truth-its easy to frightened person who is already scared. Thats why TA are correct most of the time in BEAR.
1400 over no profit booking and 1350 profit booking. Smart or fool ??

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Now it's 12:45 pm. This Rise of 4 odd points in Nepse will be used by Big daddies to Exit their remaining 4 percent stock held by them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
38 yrs ko yesto partibhwan bekti payeko cha hamro desh le.............bhavisye ma uccha mulankan garcha rasta le..............................happy birthday deepak ji........................party new year celebrate gareko place ma hola ni..................i will be there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
वास्तव मै भन्नु पर्दा मलाइ TA मा बिश्वास लाग्दैन । बजार घट्न थाले पछि धर्काे तल तेर्स्याएर १००० पुग्छ भन्दियाे । बजार बढ्न थाले पछि धर्काे माथि तेर्स्याएर ३२०० भन्दियाे । मलाइ त बजार बार्षिक रुपमा देशकाे अवस्था अनुसार विस्तारै माथि मात्र जानु पर्छ जस्ताे लाग्छ । बिषेश नरम्राे अार्थिक अवस्था अाएमा मात्र घट्नु पर्छ, नत्र सधै‌ माथि मात्र जानु पर्छ किनकी देशकाे अवस्था सुधारकाे हरेक क्षेत्रमा सकारात्मक असर पर्ने नै हुन्छ । माथि भन्नाले एकै चाेटी धेरै बढ्ने हाेइन की वार्षिक १०-२० प्रतिशतका दरले ।
I love DEEPAK_MM's knowledge, though he may not know how much i wish him to be wrong. WhileTHE_RISING_SUN sound a person bound to judge by own hypothesis, i find DEEPAK_MM to be more strong on predicting things even if we dont like his prediction result at all. I hate his prediction but i like his presentation. I like THE_RISING_SUN's OPTIMISM and i get amazed knowing he has so much faith in market.

Happy investment to all of us.
Hi All !!

A very good Link Posted by Sombody ji and Simrik Ji !!

That's true all TA can't be 100% accurate towards their Analysis !!

Disclosure :
1. I am not at all associated with TA from south but might be in some cases our Opinion Might have matched !!
2. I am not indulged in any sort of training on TA to anyone here in Nepal till date since last many years.
3. TA just analysis the Trading Pattern of the Investor & Trader using various Parameters and Put very less emphasis on the fundamental Outlook of the Stock & Index.
4. What ever analysis i have made till Date has actually turned out to be true, but it not necessary means that accurate & Correct Prediction could happen in near future also.
5. Well i can give analysis on Specific Company also based on Technical and Fundamental aspects also but for that i need data for such Prediction which i i am falling short off.
6. I am neither associated with any Mutual Fund or PMS fund firm as an employee or as a Promoter.
7. Neither i am SEBON approved Fund Manager nor an Adviser nor i have indulged in any such Commercial benefits from any Mutual fund or PMS Firm.
8. Whatever i have posting is based on My Personal Research and that's my hobby. Investor and Traders are advised to Not to follow me Blindly, do your Proper Research Before taking any Investment & Trading Decision.

Happy Investment to all !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Happy birthday Deepak ji.

Your gift, 5 points down in first one hour so that you can put in all your cash.

Then 50 pts Up in last 2 hour. Its entirely up to you, if you are able or want to grab the gift.

Someone ji, Simrik ji- I think they are talking about boy from south and I think Deepak ji is part of the gang.

If they big daddy and big house miss 1400 again, next stop 1600. If they miss 1600 too then another slightly bigger longer stop will be 1800-2000.
अर्का टीए छन् जसले नेप्से तीन अंकमा आउँछ आउँछ भन्दै केही समय अघि अड्डी कसेका थिए । उनको अड्डीमा केही नाम चलेका लगानीकर्ता मात्रै हैन, संस्थागत लगानीकर्ताले पनि लहैमा लहै मिलाए । उनीहरु ती टीएले भने अनुसार सेयर बजार सूचक तीन अंकमा झर्ला र सेयर किनौला भन्दै प्रतीक्षा गरेर बसे । बजारमा लगातारको गिरावट पनि आयो तर ती टीएले भनेको बिन्दु नआई पुग्दै बजार बढ्न थाल्यो र ती संस्थागत लगानीकर्तासँगै केही ठूला सेयर ब्यापारीहरु जिल्लाराम परे ।

http://sharelagani.com/2018/04/%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%87-%E0%A4%AD%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8-%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%B0-%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BE/

Are they talking about you deepak ji ? Is that a truth ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=39947

The Chairman of Nepal Investors Forum is speaking against market manipulation.
Deepak ji, this one must be directed at you. Time is changing hai. Investors are more aware nowadays. Online aaye pachi will be easier to track market manipulators.
Yes I had said 1000/- level that's doesn't mean exact 1000/- it could be 2-3 percent (+/-).ie in range of 970-1030 level.

Oh my God !! I Tomorrow on occasion of Buddha Jyanti I will turn 38. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I am growing old day by day !!

What's the Birthday gift the Nepse will give !!!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:45 am. »
Unless boy from south predicted rally from 1150 to 1450, he deserves to be ignored.

Big investor who needs to invest 10s of crores, if miss 1350
Next stop 1600.

If they miss 1600, then next stop will be 1800-2000 (from the time of budget to one month after Online).
According to top expert from south (BB) the market may come to the level of 1000.
Deepak ji and your panel all have similar attitude towards nepse.
Lets see where the market heads. :roll: :roll: :roll:
According to Mero Lagani !!

अल्पकालीन कारोबारीको चंगुलमा सेयरबजार, जस्तो वृद्धि उस्तै गिरावट !!

http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=39930

Some of these Points are :- !!

वैशाख लागेपछिको चार कारोबार दिन एकैदिन अर्ब कारोबार हुनुले पनि यसलाई पुष्टि गर्छ । बजार बढ्ने आशमा यसबीचमा थुप्रै नयाँ लगानीकर्ता बजार पसेको अनुमान गर्न सकिन्छ ।पुँजी बजारलाई प्रत्यक्ष प्रभाव पार्ने बैंक ब्याजदर, तरलता वा राजनीतिक घटना क्रमहरुमा खासै केही उल्लेखनीयरु परिवर्तन भएको छैन । बजारलाई निराश पार्ने खालका खबरहरु केही नहुँदा पनि बजार घट्नु कारोबारीहरुकै चलखेल भएको लगानीकर्ता वेदनाथ घिमिरेको बुझाई छ ।

बजार घट्दा सस्तो सेयर उठाएका कारोबारीहरु साता दिन नपुग्दै नाफा सुरक्षित गर्न धमाधम सेयर बिक्री गर्नतर्फ लागेपछि सेयरको माग भन्दा आपूर्ति बढेपछि निरन्तर बजारमा गिरावट हुने क्रम देखियो । बजार फेरि घट्न थालेपछि सेयर किन्नेहरुको समेत कमी भएपछि कारोबार रकममा समेत निरन्तर गिरावट आउन थालेको छ । गत सोमबार डेढ अर्बसम्मको कारोबार भएको बजारमा फेरि कारोबार रकम ह्वात्तै घट्न थालेको देखिन्छ ।

अल्पकालीन सेयर कारोबारीहरुले सेयर बेचीसकेपछि बजार छिर्ने अर्को बिन्दु खोज्न बजारमा अनेका हल्ला र भ्रमहरु छर्ने क्रम फेरि सुरु हुनेछ । बजार केही घटेपछि बजार छिरेर फेरि हल्ला मच्चाउने र बजार बढाएर सेयर बेच्ने ध्याउन्नमा उनीहरु लागेको प्रष्ट बुझिन्छ ।

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I Hope This Article is not Pointing at Me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thankx for the Appreciation Wiko ji & L_M ji !!

As said in the morning that Market support is seen @ 1352/- and the Market retreated back coming near to that zone !!

As said in another thread After 12:30 Big Daddies will be selling off of their Residual 15% stock, at that point of time NEPSE was Positive by 4 Odd Points and then started sliding down till Level near 1352/-.

Out of 15% Big Daddies have exited 11% now left with just mere 4% of Residual Stock with them !!

Hope when they sell of that remaining 4% of that stock, that doesn't break down the technical Support of 1352/- after a long holiday schedule !!

The Nervousness has increased among the Players who bought on Last Thursday & this Sunday !!

Hope the combined effort of those Nervous Player and big daddies don't break that Technical Support of 1352/-

If 1352/- Level is broken then these Nervous Player will Exit with aggression which could lead the strong Downfall in NEPSE, Let us see how Market Open on the Next Trading session !!

Till then Enjoy the Long Holiday !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Happy Investment !!
Bravo deepak_mm jee. you've nailed it. :twisted: :twisted:
Deepak je, you are crazy :o :o :o , your most predictions are correct. Nepse slides to almost 1352, as you said. I think buy call is approaching near, I don't want to miss this buying opportunity, as I have missed while nepse 1200. Please suggest us when to buy......
Today the Market Support it seen @ 1352/- Level with Resistance @ 1396/- then followed by 1400/-

Today i feel it will be mixed bag of trading !!

Early hours of trade we might see +ve to flat opening in bank but at later half of the Day loosing its gain created in early hours or trade !!

Last Thursday & Sunday Investor are watching the Market with curiosity and are in confusion mood whether to hold their Loss Position or to Exit and Book Loss from there Last Purchase.

A Fall below the support of 1352/- Indicates that we expect sharp falls in days to come.

Avoid Buying stock with Low Fundamentals !!

Happy Investment !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub