Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... > »

Author Post
I Personally feel this CGT on share should be abolished. Bcoz company is already paying Income tax. Instead of CGT government should introduce STT type of tax of 0.0005% where government gets revenue also in all transaction irrespective of price bought or sold, and it become more transparent on tax collection also. That's my personal view. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CHUTIYA ji, No body needs to invest in share market in Nepal if they dont wish to.

If somebody is looking for low PE ratio in Nepal, they have option, NTC, whose PE ratio is far below 10.

In abroad, I have seen PE ratio of 12 and also seen PE ratio of 250 which are in profit. And companies with PE ratio 250 are in high demand and of high interest than companies with PE ratio of 12.

In abroad, I have also seen company whose profit is negative 1000% but price is 25000%. And this company's gets far more interest than company with 12 PE.

And in Nepal, under current scenario, price of majority of company should easily double. In my view. And since there are not many investor like me, that is why we have what we have.
IN ABROAD, PE less than 12 is considered better for investment, where banking interest is around 2% per annum. In our country, banking rate is 12% per annum. If anyone buys just because of market hype, does it necessarily mean we need to invest in secondary market??? I want it answered by the rising sun bro
Whether Nepse hit 1000 or 1500 its not of worry but it the thing will remain even after for long time . So peeing for others sour will hurt each and every eventually .
I dont know why are you calling me wolf of Nepse Dear. I am not the wolf Dear
Just wait deepak ji, NEPSE has been falling cause of TA, when things settle, there will be Tic Toc.

There is even more chance of big circuit break when things settle and those sellers will cry.

Wolf of NEPSE wants to start hedge fund, what could go wrong???? :roll:
deepak ji hajur ta aru manche dubeko mareko dekhera khub khusi hune manche hunu hudo rahecha hai...............maoist revolution, earthquake, road accident huda thousands nepali marda hajur ta khusi le masu bhat khanu bhayo hola hai.........................
Guys looking at the market I feel like there is need to setup hedge fund. I am planing to setup a hedge fund
Rising ji what's your openion now ??? Still tic toc or the watch has stop !! How much you made since your last buy ?? :x
New CGT is inapplicable, if you guys dont buy at right time, there will be circuit.
I too happen to offload few thousand kuttaas.
Now i'am light.
NO SHARE, NO TAX, NO TENSION.
Market drop to the level of 900 will bring good opportunity.
Looking at the pattern of trade Mkt. Will try to kiss 1269/-in the today's session. It it close at 1269 or below then it will create a big havoc in NEPSE like a big earthquake.
Finally today it achieved my Tgt of 1280-85/- but it need to close above 1302/- to confirm that short term bottom has been formed else it's just a dead cat bounce back.
Red Bull ji, U R correct
If the activities of Regulating Bodies doesnt change, I think market will go below 900 and nobody can control the pace in that situation. I am also planning to offload most of my holdings. Let BIG DADDIES pick them.
topic change..........

NEPSE TO HIT 500/- mark in coming days !!
Well Dubosi may be what you said might be right or might be wrong also.

As technical indicator are basically just showing the trading pattern of the Investor and the Trader which suggest that it is under grip of Bear Market !! I a getting Proposal from few People to Initiate a buy calls on few Stocks, they think if i initiate a buy Call i will make wild up moves according to them, so that they can mint Money on those Stocks but i don't know what has made them think so i am myself got confused for a while !!

BUT In Later days i might be i the Person who will also initiate Buy Calls in near future for some quality stocks , and when i initiate Buy call that time the Market Bulls will move very fast and furious which was never seen by NEPSE in the Past. that is what i feel so but but but i might be wrong toooo also dear friends.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
विकशित देशहरुमा हाम्रो देशका अर्थमन्त्रीहरु डा. बाबुराम र युवराजले जस्तै कहिल्यै हावादारी टिप्पणी गर्ने हिम्मत गर्दैनन् र त्यसो गरेमा तत्कालै बजारले प्रतिक्रिया जनाउँछ, प्रधानमन्त्रीले गलहत्याँछन् वा कानुनी कारबाहीको भागिदार बन्छन् ।
बाबुरामले अर्थमन्त्री हुँदा लगानीकर्ताहरुको मनोबल खस्काउने गरी जसरी हावादारी कुरा गरेर शेयर बजारको बृद्धि र बिकासमा क्षति पुर्याएका थिए/ डा. युवराज खतिवडा जसले पूँजी बजारमा एक पैसा लगानी गरेका छैनन, भएभरको पैसा घरजग्गा र बैंक निक्षेपमा लगानी गरेर बसेका छन् ,अनि उनैले सार्वजनिक रुपमा पूँजी बजारलाई अनुत्पादक क्षेत्रको संज्ञा दिए र पूँजी बजारमा लगानी गर्दा जोखिम हुने र बैंक निक्षेपमा राख्दा फाईदा भएको तर्क प्रस्तुत गरे/समय सन्दर्भको मूल्यांकन गर्ने हो भने डा. बाबुराम र डा. युवराज दुबै कम दोषी हैनन् ।
DM ji, these culprits activities may be the reason which fulfill your wishes.
Dead cat Bounce is just a terminology used by most of the Analyst for such kind of weak uptrend !! Meaw Meaw Doesn't belong for anyone neither to me nor to our Honorable Finance Minister. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
dead cat bounce ??? was that cat belonged to Dr. Khatiwada ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OR was that cat belonged to deepak ji ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P
deepak ji i am also convinced that there is not a strong reason to move upward right now ,but we should not forget that the situation is not that much unfavorable to reach 1000 mark........................
since u said the market would come to 1000, so as to prove urself u are doing so..........
ego is dangerous .........................
its my request deepak ji.............. ur prediction was more than 70 % right.........so dont be over ambitious .........
After a strong bounce back from 1290 level which was a dead cat bounce now market again set to go below 1300/- . Yes I still believe 1000/- on card even after the budget. As now no trigger for the market to move up !! Only trigger to go down it has !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :x
Deepak ji, now that the budget is out. Do you still think the market is still heading towards 1000 or has it changed your mind.
Well dubosi ji I would have commented earlier but was busy in court matters due to some sort of legal battle in the court. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Deepak ji,
i thought your response will come before todays active session, but i was wrong!
Cephalad target 'll be assured only by postive points in the BUDGET which is being coughed by YK

Page: « < ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub