Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... > »

Author Post
then congratulations.

tell me honestly, I heard- 1000 gang are soon buying, but dont know when.

why dont you disclose the date honestly and wash your sin? :mrgreen:
1172/- ia a crucial support level for Nepse !! If 1172/- is broken then next line of support of Nepse stands @1152/-.
Dashian festival are drawing near by. Before dashian some retail investor will pull money out of Nepse iresspective of Profit and loss in the market. This event might impact the Nepse in favours of Bears. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Micro finance companies (MFIs) and cooperatives have different objectives and different target groups.

If you look at the principles, micro finance focus on improvement of the living standard of the people of an underdeveloped region. They increase economic activities of the region by availing loans to self-employed people.

Whereas , if you look at the cooperatives, they are established by a specific group for mutual benefits. They have limited scope of business than MFIs do. MFIs are higher credibility and far better in corporate governance.

In my opinion, UML's election agenda and their political philosophy have nothing to replace MFIs with Cooperatives.

However, I agree that MFIs are still overpriced in terms of long-term profitability when compared with banking scrips.
नेपाल भन्दा विकसित देशहरूमा त लघुवित्त चलिरहेका छन्, उपत्यकाभित्र पनि चलिरहेका छन्, विना धिताे लघुवित्तले मात्र लाेन दिन्छन् । २/४ वर्षमा लघुवित्त हट्ला जस्ताे त मलाइ लाग्दैन । सहकारीकाे नाममा ठगी बढी भइरहेकाे छ । सहकारीहरू बन्द हुने र भाग्ने गरिरहेका छन्, कर पनि सहकारीहरूले कम तिर्ने गर्दछन्, नियमन पनि छैन । देशकाे फाइदाकाे लागि लघुवित्तमा जाेड दिनु राम्राे हाेला ।
well Saturnian ji

if i have choose between this Definitely i will prefer MNBBL and stay away from KEBL. :lol:
Deepak jee kebl or mnbbl
Hajur ko ta anusar which is better for short term (3 months)
Yes the future Outlook of overall Micro-finance Sector is not that supporting but despite of all these there 3 Micro finance will out perform in its Business Model :-

1. NUBL

2. GBLBS

3. SWBBL

8) 8)
I agreed with CHUTIA ji, No future of microfinance. Their interest rate is very high.
Commercial bank and Sahakari will replace them. Many sahakaris interst rate is below
the microfinance and commercial banks will also start micro financing after the start of
local level branches.
MICROFINANCE IS FOR SHORT TERM TRADERS, A POLICY MOVE FROM CENTRAL BANK WILL WIPE THEM OUT FROM PICTURE. MOST IMPORTANTLY, PRESENT GOVERNMENT RELIES ON COOPERATIVES; AS UML SLOGAN IS "GHAR GHAR MA SAHAKARI....BLAH BLAH". AND THE WAY COMMERCIAL BANKS ARE FORCED TO EXPAND..IT IS THE LAST YEAR FOR THE EXISTENCE OF MICROFINANCES....GET RID OF THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALSO GO THROUGH THEIR DOWNSIDE FUNDAMENTALS.
CBBL is a top-notch.
What about CBBL and DDBL @ Current price ????
In this kind of Market i see good Investment Opportunity in Micro finance Sectors. Among the Micro finance i recommend these 3 quality names :-

1. NUBL Current Market Price of 940/- with medium term TGT of 1356/-
2. GBLBS Current Market Price 570/- with Target of 683 Pre- Right Target !!
3. SWBBL Current Market Price of 1230/- with term Target of 1783/-

Happy Investment !! :D :D
Finally after NEPSE Broke down 1185/- mark on closing basis indicates that Now Bear has taken the advantage against the Bulls !! Now Market tends to Head South with Next Line of support seen @ 1172/- .

Now many of the banks are working on Low Return on Equity due to stiff Competition :-

Average ROE of A Class banks :-

2013-14 16.6%
2014-15 18.1%
2015-16 18.1%
2016-17 15.4%
2017-18 14.5%

Average ROE reported by banks is the Lowest since Last 5 Years which is not a good sign !!

Let us see how NEPSE behave today !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
THERE WAS A TIME WHEN TA WERE SELECTED FOR BUYING SHORT TERM TRADES; BUT WITH ADVANCEMENT OF TECHNOLOGY TA ARE THE MOST PATHETIC ONES. NEITHER THEIR CALCULATIONS ARE WORKING NOR THEIR INVESTMENTS. SO CALLED RESISTANCE AND SUPPORT ARE IN A CLICK DISTANCE TO EACH INVESTORS. PRESENT EDUCATED GENERATIONS ARE INTERESTED IN RATE OF RETURN. AND IMPORTANTLY NONE OF OUR STOCKS ARE LIKE COCA COLA
I guess its just a Publicity stunt by him to catch the Lime Light of Media. What is wrong with our Leaders, He is claiming there is Black Money transaction is increasing day by day in Nepal. Does he really know what will be image of the Nation by his comments, The Image of the Nation is tarnished. He is Putting a Big question Mark on the Credibility of the Central Bank and the government, which will lead to downgrade of Credit Rating of the Nation. Lower Downgrading means Government will find difficult to raise Capital through bonds for various Development Program. If we are blacklisted then we are deprived away from International Banking transaction., No foreign banks and government will deal with Nepalese Company. We will be isolated.

If i had been in the Board of the Ruling Party i would have formed the Committee and would have asked through the Committee:- " Why The Party should not sack him for his Comment tarnishing the Image of the government and the Nation ??" . If his clarification was satisfactory then he was saved else you know what next !!

The above statement is just my Personal Opinion, it may vary from Person to Person !! :roll: :roll:
kuwa ko frog le India bhanda badi dekhdaina.

But idiot frog does not know, India has been promoting their stock market to the world.
नेकपा साँसद महेश बस्नेतले कालोधन हटाउन राखे नोटवन्दीको प्रस्ताव, सरकारले कार्यन्वयन गर्ला ?
http://www.bikashnews.com/2018/08/21/111976.html
Its good for healthy economy of the country. But subject matter is not like CHAU CHAU where advertisment is launch before the product lunch.
STOCK MARKET IMPACT ???
As Interest Rate Starts To Come Down,

1 - First Confirmation of Interest Rate Dips = Big Players + Institutional Investment + Medium Players (Hardcore Ones)

2 - Second Confirmation of Interest Rate Dips = Big Players + Institutional Investment + Medium Players (Softcore Ones) & Heavy Entry of Retail Investors

Government Expenditure
1 - Time to Judge MOF Efficiency

Uprising
1 - MFI to surge heavily in the first phase
2 - Than Undervalued companies

................Baki Ishwor Ko Leela...........
As per Me :

Resistance 1 : 1195/-
Resistance 2 : 1205/-
Resistance 3 : 1226/-

Support 1 : 1185/-
Support 2 : 1172/-
Support 3 : 1152/-

Bulls & Bears fight zone 1185/- :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Most technical analysts believe that the advance of the first bottom should be 10 to 20%. The second bottom should form within 3 to 4% of the previous low, and volume on the ensuing increase in future as per this I don't think it is double bottom formation, but don't take my word for it
Well I'm not an expert... But ek duita fyak diu hai ta.

Conditions for bullish reversal:
1. Run of bearish trend for a certain period of time
2. Breakthrough changes to trigger bull. This could be policies or technology
3. "Double bottom formation" in chart

If it reaches 1180 and bounces back, can we say that this is a double bottom formation?
केही विश्लेषकले यो साता बजार घटेर ११८० सम्ममा आउने प्रक्षेपण यसअघि नै गरिसकेका छन् | बजार बढेको अवस्थामा यो साताको अन्तिम सातासम्म १२५० सम्म पुग्ने उनीहरुको प्रक्षेपण छ |

So, what does our TA expert has to say about 1180?
now is the turn of 1000 Gang to kick the ball.
There rubber band man downhill run depends upon no of penny stock in there pocket and resistance created by small investors cash. Lets see both side strength which determines the next stop, if they 've great power may be we can see 3 digit NEPSE.
After Breaking the Resistance level 1185/- On Wednesday Market sky rocked to Level near 1209/- . On Thursday we observed the First Profit Booking session where Market moved up but gradually ended up with just a minor game.

As said we will witness further Profit Booking session on Sunday which should be used and an Opportunity to enter quality stocks and exit non quality stocks. As said we should not Panic or worried until or unless we break 1185/- which will act as a support which earlier acted as the Resistance. Today also we observed a Profit Booking session where Market was seen Respecting 1185/- Level in Today Session as ended down with final close at 1188.07/- Level.

Looking at the Pattern of trade it looks like Long term Investor has haven't entered the Market Last week but mere Short term Traders with short term view !!

Earlier when moved above 1185/- bulls had an advantage but as Market Moved closer to 1185/- indicates that Bears are not ready to give up.

Now we have again come near the Big Battle zone of 1185/- Between the bulls and the Bears where Bulls have a slight advantage against the Bear, Where Bear will try to break that Level of 1185/- to bring Technical advantage in their Favor !!

As we have approached near 1185/- Level this will make Investor Nervous and again smart trader and Investor will follow the wait and watch Policy !!

Tomorrow an Interesting Session for NEPSE, Let us see what happens !!

Advise : No need to Panic until or unless we break 1185/- Level.

Happy Investment !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub