Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 > »

Author Post
I believe current down is buying opportunity.
i cashed in 500 kitta of chcl today early morning and made 80K profit. Due to incident today in KTM, now i think nepse will be red for some time. there are only two trading day left before election and i dont see Nepse increasing. :mrgreen:
Modi has totally destroyed India's foreign policy but Indians dont see that cause their fake news has not been covering it or they have no idea.

Same mastermind must have thought that blowing bomb would help Nepali congress.

But the truth is, the most affected by these terror are those voters who are least motivated and those are voters of NC, they have no motivation to vote and terror adds another reason not to vote.

NC's wanna be voter wont be enough for NC to win, if those who were thinking to vote, some wont be voting so NC would get less in samanupatic too.

I AM AN INVESTOR, I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PSYCHOLOGY TOO. I USED TO FOLLOW FUNDAMENTALS. BUT CAUSE OF THE CRASH DURING LAST ONE YEAR, I AM GIVING MORE IMPORTANCE TO INVESTOR'S PSYCHOLOGY WHILE DECIDING FOR SHORT TERM TRADING THAN FUNDAMENTALS.
Open secret, who is playing .........
those who were caught till date with pataka: Indians, biplop, Nepali Congress
KTM ma pataka bisphot, nepse RED. :mrgreen:
गौचन हत्याकाण्डको नयाँ ट्वीस्टः घैंटेको लगानी फिर्ता नगर्दा हत्या !
https://www.onlinekhabar.com/2017/12/643317

now will govt nationalize gauchan's property????
gauchan was close to NC politicians, ghaite was close to gagan thapa.

Dont hesitate to vote.
Senate OKs tax bill as Trump, GOP near big legislative win

-US about to pass new tax bill, this should help growth of world'd GDP growth for a few years.

Nepal should also change tax rate:
Max income tax- 20%
For couple earning up to 5lakh-10000, above: 10%
More than 10 lakh: 10%
more than 15lakh: 15%
VAT- 15%
VAT- 1% for those which promote internal product like tourism, restaurant.
It is said in srilanka and bangladesh too have indian puppet govt.

during blockade, they supported india over nepal. but when they are given choice between their country and india, they have been choosing their oven county over india.

while puppet in nepal has been choosing india over their own birth country nepal.

(something to think about during voting/even puppet over here and outside are different).

enemy of nepali congress has been saying NC is indian agent, but it was hard for me to believe, i used to think some politicians like koirala, deuba are indian agent, whole party is not. I was proven wrong during blockade and post blockade.

there are british gorkha, indian gorkha to recruit nepalese as mercenaries.

and to recruit nepalese for political use, they created NC and probably maosit.

first fight NC fought was against british and which was for india. and they have been fighting for india but later it was against nepal.

NOT VOTING IS STUPID. THOSE WHO, I HAVE MET, WHO SAYS ALL ARE SAME, SO I WONT VOTE- FOR ME THEY SEEM LIKE DUMB HYPOCRITE.

EVERY BODY VOTE, BUT THINK BEFORE VOTING, NO TWO PERSON OR PARTY IS SAME. THERE IS ALWAYS, AT LEAST, LITTLE DIFFERENCE.
I thought its holiday today, patrakar le headline ma "aaja bida bhanthyo" , chunab hune thau ma bida bhanu parcha ne.

No one can guarantee NEPSE direction, but I am positive.
history tells everything! why not to review !
I never forgot the blockade. My 12 year son never forgot the blockade. My daughter and and wife never... never...never... cooking gas line..., loadshedding...... petrol...... even kerosene... no word to describe the painful moment... Every one understands these problem who is the main player behind the curtain ...... Who was willing to give fast tract to whom? Who was the main leader to feed activist in the border ! open secret.......
Analyzing National and International event, tomorrow is "The beginning of the new beginning", and I can guarantee, no one in NEPSE will loose any investment tomorrow.
please forcast sundays nepse looking at National and international Events.....
blockade, nepal china railway, sher bahadru, CJ Sushila karki, Oli, bharatupur 19 local election etc etc ........................... remember before voting.
Paradox ji, There is no sector which dont effect Share market. Politics is one of the major.

And I am no communist.
Mr The Rising Sun,

Typical communist mind set.

Is not this forum to talk about stocks in Nepal stock exchange? Why to bring non-sense political rhetoric here.
Bomb goes off near election rally attended by Oli
http://www.myrepublica.com/news/31256/

India/RAW has been exporting illegal bomb making material to Nepal since a long time.

How to stop it????

Simple, Nepal should export finished product back to dhoti country.

Local election was peaceful, and this one is not so. Another proof, peace in Nepal depends upon Indian wishes.

Nepal China Railway for Peace.
Oli for Nepal China Railway.
Oli for NEPSE.
Oli for Nepal.

अब नाकाबन्दीका युग सकिए: ओली
http://annapurnapost.com/news-details/84554#sthash.CuzDXuqJ.uxfs

I dont think so. Next one will be cause they will be forced to. Till yesterday, cause they can.
I used to hear about how India would never let any govt work full term, especially those which are pro Nepal.

Even during time of mahendra, when then PM tried to punish corrupt indian origin businessman, that PM lost his job.

When Oli govt was trying to make Nepal less dependent on India, Oli govt faced coup. and NC and maoist worked with India to bring down that Oli govt.

Should Nepalese vote for NC, maosit??? Remember, giving NC enough seat means making Prachanda PM, Supporter of NC should not think that if NC gets respectable seat, Sher bahadur will become PM like his jotish said (7times).

NC supporter should vote for sajha if they cant tolerate UML.

UML for NEPSE
UML for Nepal
UML for Nepal China Railway

REMEMBER: 'sati ko sarap' does not mean earth will open up and engulf us, it means majority of nepalese action will lead to situation which will create hell. Remember before voting.

NEPSE is suppose to be at high point but it not just down, but also, majority of investors dont have confidence. And who created this situation- NC, maosit (who ran govt) and those who were appointed by them- NRB, sebon, nepse, finance minister, their agent in media.

NC, maosit are enemy of NEPSE and NEPAL.
Politicians are not expert. May be they are given one line briefing by their adviser.

All politicians need is interest and commitment and chose right adviser and executioner.

If politician act like they are mr/ms knowall, like some bidwan did, it harms NEpal.
Have anyone noticed how Nepali politicians use very vague statements regarding why they think certain things that their political opponents do is against national interest?
Even in Oli's speech, he never mentions specifics.
वामपन्थी सरकार बनेपछि रक्सौल-अमलेखगञ्ज पाइपलाईन खारेज : केपी ओली
http://www.bikashnews.com/2017/11/20/79494.html

पाइपलाइन सम्झौतामा भएका कतिपय विषय मुलुकहितमा नभएको बताउदै उनले सकेसम्म सच्याउने र नभए सम्झौता खारेज गर्ने जानकारी दिएका हुन् ।

-Mard neta bhaneko ak jana matra ho ke ka ho??? Should Nepal be handled by mard or shyal?

Oli is not anti India, just pro Nepal (or just pretending, at least he has guts to pretend, why cant other even lie of being nationalist). He is not saying, he will revoke the deal, just wants reasonable deal. What wrong with that, how is that anti India?

Oli for NEPSE
Oli for Nepal
Oli for Nepal China Railway

Page: « < ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub