Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 > »

Author Post
Nepse ko ek kotha short circuit, aaglagi bhayo re ani aaja market khuleko chaina.

DAMN.

Forget automation and online trading. :evil:
Rising sir, i am hydropower engineer myself.

Its not easy as you are saying :mrgreen:
Somebody ji, the plan is to build dam to store water enough for 3/4 month is higher area (which can be converted into reservoir based hydro later- since it takes time to dig tunnel, from 1.5-3 year, that storage would supply water to run off model of hydro located in the down stream)... and in 4-8 year, we can dig tunnel and turn that reservoir into reservoir based hydro.
Rising sir, your idea of building dams without concrete plans to develop hydropower is totally ludicruous.

But i agree that building storage type hydropower is a way forward for Nepal but for that there is a strong will power and accountabilty from potical leaders. But you know our leaders. self-centred and uneducated bunch of thugs. :mrgreen:
Power output takes hit as rivers shrink; down 35pc

http://kathmandupost.ekantipur.com/news/2017-12-13/power-output-takes-hit-as-rivers-shrink-down-35pc.html

- Next govt/Oli should build dams, in UP stream that could hold water enough for 3/4 month. Those dams could be converted into hydro project later.

Building hydro takes long time cause of tunnel digging. But building dams take lesser time. And Building such dams would make hydro projects down stream far more efficient. Govt could re negotiate, dry season price of electricity with hydro companies.
i wanted rabindra mishra to win. but unfortunately he lost by a very smalll margin. I still have hope that they get 3% vote. :mrgreen:
Till now, sajha has won 10-18% in kathmandu valley, has won .5-1.5% in many districts. 3% is still possible.
प्रत्यक्ष एक सिट पनि नजितेको दलले तीन प्रतिशत बढी मत पाए उसले सांसद पठाउँछ तर ती स्वतन्त्र हैसियतका हुन्छन्।

Sajha still has chance to send some into house????

https://setopati.com/politics/114769

I thought they could not, their 3% is total waste. I think they could still win 3%
looks like communist will be forming a government soon :mrgreen:
Chunab pachhi Boom Boom hunechha Share Bazaar :-

http://www.arthasansar.com/news/6028
भोजपुरमा मतगणना सुरु
https://www.onlinekhabar.com/2017/12/644375

Hope UML gets close to 50% which is close to impossible though.

Can NC win 20 (direct) seats???

NEPSE better start bull.
PS-How prachanda, sherbahadur totally ignored banking crisis, nepse crisis for about last 2 year while Oli showed interest
Voting NC is making prachanda PM
Looking at tree on ballot paper, REMEMBER:

Indian blockade
NEPAL CHINA RAILWAY
Govt's decision to give holiday during Indian president's Nepal visit
Bharatpur 19
How NC been calling love for nation "empty nationalism"
Impeachment of Susila Karki
IGP kanda
Giving Nepal's right to decide own's foreign policy in the hand of India
Sherbahadur's wife buying house in province 7
How NC gave their ticket to agents of India and sidelined little pro Nepal leaders
Current pataka explosions

CURSE SHERBAHADUR AND THEN PUT STAMP ON SUN (this way, your valuable vote wont become invalid)

Vote Oli, help start NEPSE bull.
sherbahaur is dumb, infact all political leaders are dumb. :mrgreen:
NC/Sherbahadur has glorified Nepal into international arena:

Kathmandu (AFP) - Nepal's prime minister is confident his party will win a general election being held this month -- because his astrologer told him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/astrologers-hold-sway-over-nepals-political-leaders-025556756.html
Most of the investors used to be voter of NC. But today, more than 50% I know are voting for UML, about 20% sajha and around 10% for NC.

Since, they are educated class, national result will be different, but no doubt UML will be the largest party.

Sajha could win more than 3% but direct win could be 50/50. Hope ktm1 will vote for sajha so that 4/5 of sajah will go to parliament where they will either prove themselves to be alternative party or will be exposed by some foreign agent.

Less than 1% remember earthquake/blockade. In the world 1% are super rich and 99% complain about 1%. Which group do you want to belong to !% or loser 99.

Do you want to regret for not voting for the person who will be bringing Nepal China Railway, for your whole life?? Be winner once in your life and make it your habit.

UML for NEPSE
UML for Nepal
UML for Nepal China Railway
yes vote responsibly, and dont forget bibekshil sajha. samanupatik ma bhaye pani taraju ma bhot halau.

it will atleast scare congress, uml. :mrgreen:
I believe current down is buying opportunity.
i cashed in 500 kitta of chcl today early morning and made 80K profit. Due to incident today in KTM, now i think nepse will be red for some time. there are only two trading day left before election and i dont see Nepse increasing. :mrgreen:
Modi has totally destroyed India's foreign policy but Indians dont see that cause their fake news has not been covering it or they have no idea.

Same mastermind must have thought that blowing bomb would help Nepali congress.

But the truth is, the most affected by these terror are those voters who are least motivated and those are voters of NC, they have no motivation to vote and terror adds another reason not to vote.

NC's wanna be voter wont be enough for NC to win, if those who were thinking to vote, some wont be voting so NC would get less in samanupatic too.

I AM AN INVESTOR, I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PSYCHOLOGY TOO. I USED TO FOLLOW FUNDAMENTALS. BUT CAUSE OF THE CRASH DURING LAST ONE YEAR, I AM GIVING MORE IMPORTANCE TO INVESTOR'S PSYCHOLOGY WHILE DECIDING FOR SHORT TERM TRADING THAN FUNDAMENTALS.
Open secret, who is playing .........
those who were caught till date with pataka: Indians, biplop, Nepali Congress
KTM ma pataka bisphot, nepse RED. :mrgreen:
गौचन हत्याकाण्डको नयाँ ट्वीस्टः घैंटेको लगानी फिर्ता नगर्दा हत्या !
https://www.onlinekhabar.com/2017/12/643317

now will govt nationalize gauchan's property????
gauchan was close to NC politicians, ghaite was close to gagan thapa.

Dont hesitate to vote.

Page: « < ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub