Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... > »

Author Post
लेखा समितिमा गभर्नर नेपालले भने-'ऋणीको अनुमति नलिई ब्याजदर बढाए कारवाही हुन्छ'

What would be the penalty? Would victim get 100 times damages.

I have been gathering evidence regarding how banks have been reaping me off.

I am planning to sue them in 10-25 year, when Nepal will no longer be ran by clown like pakhe KP Oli like some circus.
Not really, may were worried forced merger would lock up their money and were selling some bfis.

Hathway said merger is bad, now their dream has realized.

Good deposit is good.

Policy regarding Investment in shares from foreign investors and NRN kasko bau le laune ho. Katai yuraj k is not preventing it, is he???? I dont think nepal, karki and sharkis have guts to go against yuraj k? I think yuraj k has been fooling every one including tape Oli.

China, Russia, Pakisthan all fired their stock market bosses cause they could not protect their share market from crashing.

Nepal's share market crashed more than theirs. And 8 classe Oli fired no body.

China's share market crashed cause of over investment in so called real sector and trade war.

Russian market crashed cause of sanctions.

Pakisthani market crashed cause of forex crisis.

Nepal faced no such real problem and still crashed. And still no one got fired.

What kind of a circus is KP Oli running in Nepal?

Pakhas should not run country.

Sati ko sarap.
Now idiots may say that share market will go down because there is no force merge included in monetary policy.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Monetary policy today !

सेयर बजारका विज्ञ एवं हाथवे फाइनान्स कम्पनीका अध्यक्ष अम्बिका पौडेल बिग मर्जरले सेयर बजारमा सकारात्मक प्रभाव पार्न नसक्ने बताउँछन्

mofo is a bid lier and manipulator.

Global & Janata Marriage.

Marriage season begins. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Trump said, "he cancelled attack on Iran 10 min before the attack".

Iran said, one of the main reasons they blew up drone flying at 60000ft to warn US military plane with more than 30 personnel.

Still unclear, if there will be war.

If Trump is not lying about him being patriot, he should investigate who sent military personnel plane close to Iran. Looks like there are enemy inside US including US army how would send US army to die from the missile of Iran just to start war with Iran.

There are 10s of thousands in US who are paid by "EAST INDIA COMPANY".

Trump's plan was to blow up missiles stations. What had happened if he did that? Iran would have attacked military base where those attacking plane flew and started major war.

If there is major war, US would destroy Iran and killed 10s of thousands within weeks. Iran would destroy US military bases in Iraq, Afghanistan and the middle east. Iran would destroy all cities in saudi, oman, uae, isreal and killed 10s of thousands within a few week. Iran would supply anti tank and anti aircraft to all rebel enemy of west in the middle east and in the world.

I dont think, RUssia, China would let US take control of Iran so they will supply weapon to Iran if there is major war break out.

I heard from expert, it takes millions of army to invade US and US does not have that kind of army so, so they will have to start drafting which will start big protest in US.

US will have to use NUKE early or in the end.

I wonder, If Russia, china, n korea would use nuke too.

We may or may not know.

Fake news still not clear if there will be war or not. Looks like deep state has not decided so Fake News still have not received memo.

So, cant tell if war is on or not.
Modi scored DISTINCTION in his PART 2 ECO-POLITICAL EXAM, B'coz of result oriented performance in his last tenure.
CHAUKIDAR IS TOPPER now.
What will be the fate of our DRIVER in PART 2 EXAM going to be held after 3 years ?
SENSEX was around 18000 when MODI occupied his seat in 2014, now its near 40000.
NEPSE was near 1300 when OLI step up, lets see where will it reach after 3 years ?
We will not forget this fact before casting our vote next time.
Deepakmm G MR. MOdi make government again ....
Now, how it effect on Nepali Share Market ????
Today is Result For Indian General Election.

Based on the Election Result there will be inflow or out flow of Marwadi money in Nepse.

Let See what happens ----
SENSEX up by 1360 points today
shows confidence of investors on there upcoming prime minister / finance minister.

SENSEX gained almost 25% in last two years.
Comparing it with our indicator, we have to cover our face.
Recent Macroeconomic indicators published by NRB is horrible. PASHUPATINATH save our economy and countrys independence.
My guess goes to Mr. Modi again...
Thursday Vote counting to Begun. Let see who is the Next PM.
Look at the sensation created in INDIAN STOCK MARKET by the anticipation of election result, exit pole clearly indicating victory of MODI. In last five trading sessions SENSEX gained almost 1000 points. May be we can see UPPER CIRCUIT today due to the effect of result of EXIT POLE.
Shame on CPN and OLI government, who are APATHETIC to capital market and the sentiment of general people attached with it. NEPSE is continuing its downpath in the shadow of OLI government. May be, NEPALESE will learn lesson and act accordingly in NEXT ELECTION.
Around budget time, I may get active and so may NEPSE. 8)
KATA BUSY HO THE RISING SUN JEE....WE WANT YOU IN NEPAL STOCK MARKET...NOT IN MIDDLE EAST WAR
War with Iran is not in the plan, unless there is third party false flag or some unintended incident.

How do I know? Fake news has still not rallying lambs for it.

But Nepal should prepare for it, like Oil supply, migrants, international politics.

Iran has been preparing for it for decades. If there is war, millions will die. Iran has 10s of thousands of missiles most of whose range is 1000-1500 km, so cities of all gulf will be flattened along with american bases. Millions in all side could die.

I suspect, US could use nuke. And there my be regime change in gulf too. China may make a move into Taiwan.

Till now, Iran war is not happening since Devil does not want it, If God wants it then..... .
I told you!

I believe I advised chaukidar Indians to build Oil pipe line through Pakistan or China.

Today, they may have found out what I was talking about.

Nepal, Needs to source new source for Oil supply, China!!

I dont think India will deliver if there is shortage.

Just Imagine, what would happen if there is war between China and US. Ocean will be no man's land. India has no option but to join BRI through Nepal China Rail way.

There is 50/50 chance, china and US may go to war by around 2025 unless US surrenders.
not a single claim in Sagarmatha Insurance from TORNADO affected terai region- Good news for SIC investors.
Free Julian Assange

self proclaimed free world is about to torture him.

if you keep on telling lies that you are leader of free world day and night in 1000s of medias at the same time, self proclaimed intellectuals would believe it.

Is there going to be big protest in Nepal demanding freedom of Julian Assange. :mrgreen:

Big protest wont happen without dollar donation in Nepal. And those who send dollars in Nepal are behind torturing Julian Assange.

Some hypocrite scu$ commie may make noise.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:27 pm. »
This is no accident, this is murder.

Rabindra adhakari murdered the pilot and his body guard. Others are partner in crime,

Never make idiot, criminal your friend or you die with them.
when jeep crashed we found out deads were partners in crime and who they were- a politician, a reporter, a cop and the vehicles belong to a don. How deep the nexus between criminals from different professionals and how they have been raping Nepal.

Today's helicopter crash proves politicians are criminal, and the mentality of politicians is that they are above the law. And karma says, not with me bit#h.

Pilot has the last word about the flight and how politicians force them against their will. And people die.

RIP to victims- the pilot and the bodyguard. Others are partner in crime.

If rabindara were not minister, he would be alive today. If prachanda were not criminal, his son would still be alive. If shahs were good people, shah family would have been alive.

Karma can be a bit#h.

PS- this accident will help to keep nepal's airlines in blacklist of EU longer. Till there is politicians like Oli, nepal remains in black list. And they ask why? its irony, rabindra adhakari, who forced pilot to fly and are dead, was in talk to lift the black list.

Hope, pilot and the bodyguard's family take loot wealth of rabindra adhakari and oli.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:42 pm. »
Well Well Well !!

By offering share by paying just 10% is to lure people to Vanilla scheme.

Later all people who applied for share need to compulsory enroll for PAN.

If not enrolled in PAN 10% Investment amount Jafat if enrolled in PAN then TAX Bhar.

Tax ko daira Farakilo hunxa ya 10 Arba jafat hunxa !!

Any how WIN WIN for Government !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Today 1 yr of 2/3 majority Government. Honorable Prime Minister spent whole 1 yr on talking crap.

Now another crap of issuing hydropower shares of projects. Projects that no body knows when will start and when will complete.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Finance Ministry are adamant on implementing PAN from Baisakh 2076.

Market on downward spiral.

Page: « < ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub