Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... > »

Author Post
China's PLA saying, they have produced corona vaccine.

There are total of 20 corona vaccine in trial.
Its time for self quarantine for 24 days. wear mask, wash hands frequently, no shaking or hugging or kissing or sex, take vitamin-c packed food, soup, hot drinks etc.

1: those who are from abroad.
2: those close to who are from abroad.
3: those close to who knows who are from abroad.
4: those close to who knows who knows those who are from abroad.
5: business employees who has to meet public like retail, whole sale, restaurant etc. should wear mast, gloves, wash hands regularly.

Those from abroad, if have any one of the symptoms, dont approach authority, should be jailed under attempted murder.

And

UN said, 20 coroan vaccines have been gone into trial or about to go into trial.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:50 pm. »
भ्रमण वर्षको सुरुवातमै कोरोनाको धक्का, होटेलका ८५ प्रतिशत कोठा खाली
अभिकर्तालाई जीवन बीमामा पहिलो वर्ष प्रिमियमको २५ प्रतिशत, दोस्रो वर्ष १५ प्रतिशत, त्यसपछि ८ वर्षसम्म प्रिमियमको ५ प्रतिशतका दरले कमिसन प्रदान गरिन्छ | निर्जीवन बीमामा पनि अग्नी बीमा अन्र्तगत १२ प्रतिशत र अन्य बीमामा १५ प्रतिशत कमिशन प्राप्त हुन्छ | अभिकर्ताले पाउने कमिसन उसले बिक्री गरेको पोलिसीको प्रकार र त्यसको संख्याको आधारमा निर्धारण हुन्छ

This is total loot. I was expecting 1% or less in the first year. Its like providing 25% commission for FD.

Is this trend all over the world or just in Nepal.

Insurance is fraud in Nepal. Stop buying insurance, and govt should end compulsory insurance.

FD is better than insurance.

And

Investment in shares is far far better than insurance and FD.

Insurance is nothing but con. More like pyramid scheme.

And still haram CEO from insurance call Nepalese fool for not buying insurance.

#!#$!#$ haram.

I wanted full insurance for my bike but turned out I have to pay around 5% annually. And I did not.

!#$#$ haram. Open Nepali insurance market to international players.
कारोना भाइरसका कारण फेब्रुअरीमा नेपाल आउने पर्यटक घटेका छन् ।
जनवरीमा चीनबाट चीनबाट १३ हजार ३ सय १ पर्यटक नेपाल आएका थिए। गत महिना फेब्रुअरीमा ३२ सय ८५ जनामात्रै चीनियाँ पर्यटक नेपाल भित्रिएका छन् Effect on HOTEL OCCUPANCY ?
कोरोना भाइरसका कारण इरानमा एक सांसदको मृत्यु भएको छ
इरानमा उपराष्ट्रपतिसहित आठ भिआईपी व्यक्तित्वमा कोरोना संक्रमण सरिसकेको छ । जसमध्ये पाँच जना सांसद छन्
Its highly contagious.
सतर्कता अपनाउन दोहास्थित नेपाली दूतावासको अपिल
But our government is using VERBAL TREATMENT

PASUPATINATH LE HAMI SABAIKO RAKSHYA GARUN !!!
INGO marfat yesko Trial Nepal ma xai na Hos !!

Garib ko xora xori samanya birami bhayeko bela birami ko lagi injection vande trial na garus.

🙄🙄
BIG NO, china is ahead in the race of CORONA -vaccine than USA.
Both have just started animal trial now. Its long way to go.
It is difficult for US to make clinically successful vaccine. There are lots of steps to bring any vaccine in the world market. The most difficult one is Phase IV trial which are performed in large number of human populations after the licensure and introduction of pharmaceutical products. To conduct phase IV trial is much more easier in china than more democratic country like USA
US has just began clinical trial of Corona virus medicine. We may get the result in two or three week.
US economy was suppose to go into recession this year. But, deal with China postponed it for a year.

Now due to corona Virus, the recession is back on. By the end of 2020 or early 2021.
Coronavirus: 'Narrowing window' to contain outbreak, WHO says
The window of opportunity to contain the virus is "narrowing"
Iran's health ministry has confirmed 18 cases of the virus, including four deaths, and said it has spread to several cities. Lebanon and Israel have reported their first cases.

If government and public dont take preventive steps, distaster is just at our door step.
Let's hope 5star offers 2000/night to Nepalese.
Prudent decision is required while selecting the companies
One of the important national and international epidemic affecting particular sector this year

कोरोना प्रभावले अधिकांश होटलका बुकिङ रद्द

https://nagariknews.nagariknetwork.com/news/118128/
hamra batis gun bhayaka mahara lai rapist bhanne mahara ko chori lia jal patha, kp oli :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

our judges are gutsy. they can do what even prachanda, sher bahadru cant dare.
Aba Baluwatar bata Widebody/Lauda/Dhamija/Sikta/Melamchi/Oil Corporation/Fake VAT bill sabai chanbin hunu paryo.

Yedi eso garda NEPSE takes a 20% cut, I would happily take it. I am in NEPSE for a 20 year run, when it shall reach 25000. If the government takes a few steps at fighting corruption at the top level, NEPSE will eventually benefit. I think the government can take a step by step process to examine each and every government employees of certain departments in the last 30 years. I would say start in this order.

1. Thulo Kaar Data Karyalaye
2. Bhansar
3. Malpot
4. Krishi Anudhan Karyalaya
5. Bidhut Pradhikaran
6. Sadak Bhibhag
7. Yatayat Karyala

Maybe, I am missing some.

In private sector, go for these people.

1. manpower
2. crusher udyog
3. hydro promoter
4. medical colleges
===========================================================

Every Nepalese should be able to freely exercise his/her rights to earn prosperity for themselves, however, they have to follow the rules of law and not benefit from cronyism.

One more thing, they should give telecom license to CG, if they float 50% in NEPSE. That way, Nepal will have another challenger in telecom sector, leading to price cuts and innovation for customers. Also, Nepal gets to keep more foreign currency that NCell is taking to their dutch masters.

I guess the communist government wants to build Nijgad no matter what. It has become a prestige issue for them. I hope they conduct a good economic study before committing to it. The project has to be sustainable. They should probably build the project in stages. Start with one runway and a smaller terminal that can be expanded like Qatar did. It would be a huge economic blow to Nepal and cause a significant rise in national debt if the project fails. Our children will be paying for it in the future.

I do like the fact they are planning on upgrading major airports in Terai. We need huge infrastructure investments to increase our GDP. Housing loans should be made more liberal. Kitta Kaat garna dinu paryo though with some controls.

Economic challenges for this year:
1. India slowing
2. Remittance growth rate fading
3. Development budget barely spent
4. Fauji Kira/Garima Dhan
5. Investment slowing
6. Corona Virus
A lot of People who died of Corona Virus were suffering from other illness previously.

Opening quarantine or treatment center in hospital will be a gamble.

I dont know it its a fake news or real- there was in social media that corona virus floats in air, may be that is why Chinese cities are deserted.

Quarantine in Nepal should be opened outside city at least least 25 km away from city where there not density of people.
read news somewhere about prepartion of major govn hospital reagarding corono virus treatments. Bir,patan & teaching hospital have established isolation wards ( single digit beds, 2-4 beds) and that all re.

MFs
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
चीनले कोरानो प्रभावित वुहानमा रहेका नेपाली विद्यार्थीहरु सुरक्षित रहेको बताएको छ | यदि उनीहरुलाई उद्दार गर्ने हो भने विमानस्थाल क्वारेन्टाइन, महामारी रोकथामको तयारी पूरा गर्नविश्व स्वास्थ्य संगठन (डब्यूएचओ)का नेपाल प्रतिनिधिसँग परामर्श सुझाएको छ

Even, China has no confidence in Nepal/Nepal govt about handling crisis.

China has asked Nepal govt to consult WHO. I believe, China cant tell Nepal, you are incompetent, so want WHO to tell Nepal govt that you are incompetent.

For god sake, Nepal is ran by 8 classe and 10 classe. In Nepal, when a pakhe becomes PM, whole village join the govt, all the segments of the system are lead by the village people- business, construction, NRB, every political appointee, education, healthcare, bureaucracy, police etc etc almost all even banking . What can we expect?

For fk sake, all those who are pretending regarding pressuring govt to bring Nepalese back from China, shut the f up, before there starts plague like.
14 day from the quarantined day of the epicenter, corona virus' spread may start to fall slowly.
Governments wants to evacuate Nepalese from Wuhan? What they are thinking of? Bringing them here and letting them roam around in KTM without quarentine and treatment? Dont bring them if Government has no plan of how they going to handle the situation.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nepali nationals to be evacuated from coronavirus-hit China's Hubei province, embassy issues travel notice

To those Nepalese who are inflected by the virus, you have 10 times better chance of getting successful treatment in China than in Nepal.

Incubation period is 14 days.

Brexit

In between the rock and the hard place.

Congratulations- Germany, Spain, Argentina, India, Africa and many more ....... English are no longer under EU protection.

Propaganda is a double edge sword.

If BBC had been honest and UK had real democracy, they would have told english- instead of being the greatest country in the world- we are the lowest of the low country in the world, we committed many crimes over few centuries, if we leave EU our victims, who are many times larger than us will come for revenge so we need to remain in EU and keep controlling US.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Drugs typically used to treat hepatitis C, HIV and multiple sclerosis can treat new Chinese coronavirus - Russia's Ministry of Health
सरकारी कम्पनीले बजार मूल्य भन्दा ९ हजार कममा इन्डक्सन चुल्हो बिक्री, किन्ने उपभोक्ता बढे

कम्पनीले बिक्री गरेको इन्डक्सन चीन सरकारले भूकम्पका बेलामा अनुदानमा दिएको हो

FYI it was during the blockade.

If this psychological engineering- intentional or trying to please the master or working for the master??????

I dont know the quality of the induction. The first one we got got broken within a few days, second one's button broke very early but still workable. Just a few weeks back, we got the induction. Works perfectly, but since price of all three are around 4000 so we have to wait for years to find out if (market price 12000) discounted priced 4000 is worth or not.
Somebody ji
Not actually MBBS level class - this is POST DOCTORAL level research.
More like Genetic Engineering.

Page: « < ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub