Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... > »

Author Post
Indian cases will be below 200k today after almost 40 day.

Indian been testing 2million per day. And positive rate is low. Very suspicious. Either they been faking the no or their so called expert dont know how to contract trace.

Will Nepal's cases go below 5k by the end of this week?????
Finally one dr exert advised govt to give approval to vaccine which has completed second phase trial, if not, Nepal wont get vaccine for a long time.

I advised that year ago. I even said, chinese and russian developed vaccine using old, known technic so their vaccine is going to be less riskier, so use their vaccine for emergency use during mid 3rd phase trial in Nepal.

West used new technique, and their vaccines are facing some problems.

If they had took my advice seriously, majority of Nepalese would have been vaccinated by now.

No body lives forever, better utilize my super brain while I am alive and is free.

Remember: I advised about a year ago to buy 10 lakh vaccine for emergency use and another 50 lakh for herd immunity.

If they had bought 60 lakh then, we would have already govt those months back and with other free vaccines, Nepal would have vaccinated about 1 crore people by weeks back.

I also, said, people will regret for not ordering vaccine that time, now all are blaming govt for not having vaccine, not ordering in time, same people who congratulated govt for getting free vaccine.

"I told you so"

केही दिनयता काठमाडौं उपत्यकाका अस्पतालमा कोरोना संक्रमितको चाप घटेको छ

कोरोना संक्रमितको संख्या तीव्र गतिमा बढ्दा र संक्रमितमा जटिल समस्या देखिंदा काठमाडौं उपत्यकाका सरकारी र निजी अस्पतालमा बेड भरिनुका साथै प्रांगणमा राखेर समेत उपचार गरिएको थियो

तर पछिल्ला केही दिनमा बिरामीको चाप घटेको अस्पतालका अधिकारीहरु बताउँछन्

उपचार गराउन आउने संक्रमितको चाप केही कम भए पनि आईसीयू, भेन्टिलेटरसहितको बेड भने भरिभराउ रहेको उनीहरुको भनाइ छ

त्रिवि शिक्षण अस्पताल महाराजगञ्जमा दुई दिनयता संक्रमितको चाप कम भएको अस्पतालका कोभिड सम्पर्क व्यक्ति डा.सन्तकुमार दासले बताए

उनले भने 'इमर्जेन्सीमा मात्रै पालो कुरेर बस्ने ४० देखि ५० जना हुन्थे

हिजो १३ जना भए आज जम्मा ४ जना छन्

अस्पतालमा बिरामीको चाप हेर्दा हुरी जस्तै एक्कासी आएर अब कम हुँदै जान थालेको हो कि भन्ने अनुभव भइरहेको डा.दासले सुनाए

बेड, अक्सिजन, आईसीयूका लागि आउने फोन पनि ८० प्रतिशत कम भएको दासले बताए

- Best way to find out if cases in society is doing down or up is from hospital admission. If above is true, then with in a few days, news cases delectation will fall drastically.

NEPSE BOOM BOOM
Corona wave is suppose to increase slowly. But instead, it explodes, why?

As per my guess,

- Explosion of corona cases means, high daily case>

- high daily case means, high no of positive tested rate>

- for high no of positive test rate needs high tested no>

- for increase testing no, there should be high no of contract testing>

-high contract testing no needs high no of corona patients admitted to hospital.

Now question is, how come all those high no of patients admitted in the hospital in the span of a week or slightly more?
Are not the number suppose to increase slowly???????

I think, the reason is, weather. Like places in Nepal and India, When weather is hot- and there is super spreader events- people who have corona spends time inside AC room or drink/eat cold or even use too much fan, their health deteriorates suddenly which lead to large number of admission at once.

I think, wave starts weeks or even months before we find out. And we only find out when testing is high and high testing begins when large no are admitted into ICU.

In warm country like Nepal and India, current wave and last wave begun during summer not winter.

Avoid low temperature.

Good news, We may have reached peak.

India may have reached peak around a week, 10 day ago. Now Nepal too, seems to have reached the peak.
All those criminals in constitutional body helping Oli, after/if Oli ba is gone, they will get protection from sher bahadur.

50 lakh with khukuri hitting the road, can only save US.
BAIDYA BAIDYA BAIDY AND GOLCHA. But all is possible cause of one cast. Happy Dubosi ji............ I was planning to buy Electric Toyota, but longer, Hello Mercedes, Audi

What happens if we expose baidya to toyota, and toyota to wokemob. There is bigger threat, toyota may go to our friends from south.

- Govt did talk to directly/jointly to indian govt and their company. I had been saying for around 6 months now to order at least 50 lakh doses of vaccine from at least two company. But Govt went to malik. Now we wont be getting any, any time soon.

When Govt got free vaccine, idiots big mouth praised the govt for free vaccine, now they are making noise.

WHO is CIA assets like almost all ingos. Govt waited for WHO approval to approach Russian and Chinese vaccine. There are few countries which have completed almost 100% vaccination- which are UAE and Chile and some smaller countries and they got those vaccines from Russian and Chinese mostly. Bhutan govt from India.

Biggest exporter of Vaccines are Russia And China. They exported around half of their production. Others who are producing have banned export. And Nepal depend on one of those who banned export. Nepal depend on that shit hole who call themselves vaccine manufacturer of the world, but completely depend upon raw material from outside.

Nepal is ran by pakhe, Nepal approve Russian and Chinese only after India approved Russian vaccine, WHO still have not approved them. Pakhe only copy Indain, they think India is the center of universe. Dont know india is bigger shit hold than nepal. Politician and bureaucracy killed more than 3000 Nepalese and counting. Far more have and will be dying cause of lockdown and economic problem.

- From vaccine nationalism of western and india, we can say, Nepal can revoke authorized dealers. Authorized dealers get commission from seller not from buyer. I think, those authorized dealers registered just for vaccine. They are criminals.

If this had happened in India or Bangladesh, mob would have burned the entire family of dalals alive. Nepalese are chakks.

- If authorized dealer can claim commission, they can be punished for delay or canceling of vaccine delivery. Govt should nationalize their property and jailed them for life for man slaughter.

-

I found offer from dalal in Nepal to sell vaccine to Nepalese from some media:

Covaxin
1:ex factor price- 1815
2: freight and insurance- 120 (loot)
3: Cold room- 25 (wonder how they calculated. 50000/refrigerator, which can store 2000 doze so per doze 25. so are they going to use refrigerator just once??)
4: Local transp. cost- 15 (just like refrigerator, are they going to use refrigerator van just once)
5: cost of syringe- 7
6: cost of spirit, cotton etc- 25 (are they going to drink spirit and mummify the person with cotton)
7: Wastage- 90 (what wastage, if you cant finish your meal, you be paying pre fine)
8: Bank charge- 70 (for what- so bank be making 70*6 crore= 420 crore)
9: Vaccination charges- 217 (so nurse and rent 217/5 minute, where can I apply for the job)
10: Importer margin- 217 (this is just a show, real loot comes from other heading).

Meaning, if we dont take care of tapare, we are dead.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri May 07, 2021 9:09 pm. »
World is never fair. And its only about who get chance to gain profit.

Its easy targeting individual and steering real issue to target an individual.
I have few questions as a layman here.

1) Why didn't government initiates for direct G2G while COVID was relatively low? when we had ample time? we don't care if its India, china, bangladesh or any shit if it works.
2) Why this surfaced out when commission is legal, even sarkari karmachari who are paid every paisa, everything from head to toe by tax payers money still get legal commission if project is successful? I guess karmarchari and netas asked for 6-8% commission on that commission :P, hint: election is nearby
3) Its there form of business, I wonder if we will sell our investment, when we are sure it will go up? Just for others too to get benefits?

As citizen of Nepal, I don't gain anything from who is responsible for what, I want my government to govern its employee and get things delivered. They can make day night and night day for their politics and now they can't even negotiate for something that will save lives of their own people? with all the muscles they have shown in politics.

Imagine yourself dying for oxygen what do would expect? a blame game by netas, karmarchari, dalal, johleys or a oxygen? We are blessed not be on that stage, so stay at home, use precaution if you are out.
@Rising Sun
"those dalals who stopped vaccine were two indians. One is a wife of a nepali husband."

Why are you afraid of QUOTING that mans name ? Or you have soft corner for him ?
Spouse is always a better half and the profit she would have make goes to his account, isnt it ?
They are murderers of thousand Nepali people who could have been saved by vaccination.
Once Upon a time in 2001 Argentina saw a change of 5 President in a span of just 10 Days.

Hope that those kind of scenerios dosen't happen in NEPAL.

Don't know Why the Nepalese Leaders are fighting like Dogs and Cats.

Sati ko Sarap. :roll: :roll:
Yesterday, I read in some online, those dalals who stopped vaccine were two indians. One is a wife of a nepali.

Today, media has been attacking a nepali husband and ignored two indians.

Is all media in Nepal anti nepal working for RAW?

And they are not even attacking nepali husband for being joitingre. They are calling him the main agent.

Why cant nepali wife or husband who has foreign spouse loot their sasurali, why almost all loot nepal? are nepalese hijada who cant protect nepal. why i am the only angry one in Nepal.

WAKE ME UP WHEN 50 LAKH IS READY TO HIT THE ROAD WITH KHUKURY.
Now testing has reached 20k.

Hope early Next week, new cases start to fall.

Hope, cases in Ktm has peaked.

Dont KP ba think its time to start testing 2/3 lakh in kathmandu for PCR. it cost 1000 or even 500. Its just 10 crore to 30 corore, could save 10s of billions. I am sure, you will get commission for testing. its always tapare.

Land of opportunity.

Two indians, one x miss india demanding commission to save life of Nepalese during pandemic.

Wonder if she had said "world peace" or "will serve humanity for life if she wins the pageant". what if you lost, no caring for human???

This has become possible cause of tapare. Its always tapare, either directly or directly from behind.

And what about her husband. probably over smart flamboyant. Is he joytingre just like birendra was.

Talked big about his dead wife died in thai airways, history needs to repeat to save humanity, probably, the whole family this time. Looks like, he never learned humanity. Humanity is born with. If you dont have it, you will never gonna have it.

I was born with humanity. Gas chamber, I like so much if for humanity. I grew up watching hollywood. They call "for greater good".

People want legal punishment. I have seen too much. I know too much. I understand too much. Let me know, if 50 lakh are ready to hit the street with khukuri and take matters into own hand. If not, Dont waste my time. 10000 should be taken care of, and there are about 20 lakh dalals. Rest will be scared if 10k is silenced for good.

Wanna know, why tapare are like this? Its science/DNA.
Land of opportunity.

Two indians, one x miss india demanding commission to save life of Nepalese during pandemic.

Wonder if she had said "world peace" or "will serve humanity for life if she wins the pageant". what if you lost, no caring for human???

This has become possible cause of tapare. Its always tapare, either directly or directly from behind.

And what about her husband. probably over smart flamboyant. Is he joytingre just like birendra was.

Talked big about his dead wife died in thai airways, history needs to repeat to save humanity, probably, the whole family this time. Looks like, he never learned humanity. Humanity is born with. If you dont have it, you will never gonna have it.

I was born with humanity. Gas chamber, I like so much if for humanity. I grew up watching hollywood. They call "for greater good".

People want legal punishment. I have seen too much. I know too much. I understand too much. Let me know, if 50 lakh are ready to hit the street with khukuri and take matters into own hand. If not, Dont waste my time. 10000 should be taken care of, and there are about 20 lakh dalals. Rest will be scared if 10k is silenced for good.

Dont KP ba think its time to start testing 2/3 lakh in kathmandu for PCR. it cost 1000 or even 500. Its just 10 crore to 30 corore, could save 10s of billions. I am sure, you will get commission for testing. its always tapare.

Wanna know, why tapare are like this? Its science/DNA.
Indian virus in India seems have peaked, especially in hard hit area.

Tomorrow's no could be slightly around (+-) today's no since today's testing is slightly less. In 3/4 day, their recovered no may go higher than new inflection case. Which would bring hope.

Hope Nepal's Indianvirus peak reach by saturday to tuesday.
भारतको कुम्भ मेलामा सहभागी भएर फर्किएका ७५ प्रतिशत नेपालीमा कोरोना संक्रमण

नेपालमा पछिल्लो समय कोरोना संक्रमण भएकामध्ये ७५ प्रतिशत भारतको हरिद्वारमा भएको कुम्भ मेलामा सहभागी भएर आएका व्यक्तिहरू रहेको पाइएको छ|

Its always haram like I have been saying. During first wave- it was haramis- media persons and dogg of political party who spread Indian virus.

This time, its evil fake religious who been harming weak in the name of religion.

Most of them are older, may be that is why death rate is higher.

Earlier two blockade by india, there was not much media and social media, so just indian govt was behind those blockade.

(There is a saying- lord Pashupati Nath has been protecting Nepal. I now believe, it is very much true. Some say, those PMs of india who blockade Nepal were killed, and some day Pashupati Nath will punish Modi too for blockading Nepal.)

But difference during last blockade is, there was media and social media and not just indian govt this time, indian public and media attacked Nepal during last blockade.

Wonder, Pashupati Nath is making them pay for the sin??????

Those affected most by indian virus are middle class who support modi.

A good percentage of Nepalese are pro india, majority does not care even when india harms Nepal. 90% Nepalese does not care about nationalism or are anti nepal. And still Nepal is alive, even though we have lost 1/3 of our land and india controls almost all criminals of Nepal and 10s of lakhs of indian have taken Nepalese citizenship. Must be, Lord Pashupati Nath has been protecting Nepal. There is no other explanation.

REMINDER: DURING INDIABLOCKADESNEPAL, INDIA BLOCKED MEDICINE TOO, FOR 6 MONTH.

Avoid SIN
India is a mess right now. I feel for common Indians.
But, Indian politicians are in ego trip confronting their neighbors on behalf of foreign powers. Instead of partnering with China or staying neutral, they have aligned with Western powers to keep China in check. COVID showed the reality in the ground. India is nowhere near China in any metrics. But, the politicians can't check their ego. This will just bring conflict on our neighborhood for the benefits of the Western powers. Same Western powers which subjugated India for hundreds of years. Kukur ko puchhar12 barsa ..... Chinese are probably laughing behind closed doors.
After the blockade, I never thought I would ever wish anything good for India.

Shit hole, when will they be able to get there shit together.

Control the fking virus. vaccinate every shit person asap.

Hope to see peak this week. And may be in Nepal within in 10-15 days after that.
It looks like, Vaccination does work.

My analysis, prediction record was great, still great. USED to be close to 90%. But Indian virus has destroyed it a bit. Now, its 80%. I showed confidence in pandemic ending a lot more for months. Later my view was, you cant beat the vires, you have to manage it till there is vaccine or cure.

So Let me not be too confident.

Israel has fully vaccinated their population once and to 50% twice. I thought after vaccinating 50% they new case will fall drastically within 2 week, but took 2 month.

Countries, who have vaccinated once on around 40% public, their new cases has already fallen significantly. And death rate has also fallen by a good margin.

Hope Indian cases reach peak this week. India have vaccinated 10% population. In 2/4 week, there death rate may start to decrease too, since those vaccinated are elderly and people working in priority sector.

Nepal too have vaccinated about 10% population once, week or two back- elderly and priority sector. If death rate does not increase by the end of next week, we should assume, vaccinated have worked.

I had been telling govt to buy vaccine, order vaccine, but they did not. relied too much on free vaccine and from India. Now we dont have vaccine. India gave vaccine for photo ups and look how CIA media promoted it to the whole world and today, they have banned export of vaccine.

Russia approached Nepal with their vaccine a lot earlier, I told govt to get those, they did not. WHO approved CIA vaccines and still have not approved russian or chinese vaccine (may have approved one chinese or not). Today, EU countries have made a deal to buy russian vaccine- germany, italy, finland, hungar. .............. Nepal missed the ship cause of pakhe running the govt. Pakhe tapare even talked about manufacturing russina vaccine in Nepal, what happened? Not even ordered few million. Sati ko sarap.

When Indian gave vaccine for photo up, idiots said, govt worked smartly. Now there is no vaccine.

Chile purchased chinese vaccine very early, today, they are one of the best case in controlling death by the virus.

DES PAKHE, TAPRE, 8 CLASS LE CHALAUNE HAINA. WHERE IS THE FREEKING VACCINE.

There is leadership vacuum in world too. Other wise they would have spent 500 billion in vaccine to protect 10 trillion economy.
If someone needs, get the knowledge from IDIOT durga prasad ...

Somehow he is speaking sense..

https://fb.watch/4Y7cDdtjq0/
खोप अभियानबाटै कोरोनामुक्त हुने विश्वको पहिलो देश बन्यो इजरायल
Looks like every idiot has logged in Mero Share to check IPO result. And I cant log in for important work.

Why dont SEBON make investor visit Gorkha patra WALL to check IPO result? Would bring back memories.
20 arab will be 40 arab. while Nabil's valuation is around 150 arab.

Probably increase NEPSE by .75%.

NIFRA needs 100 billion deposit just to reach 10 EPS, may take 10 year. CBL will be 2nd from bottom.

But there are many who like recently listed IPO, RIP, no valentine for them Next year :mrgreen:
NIFRA 200 ma listing bhayo bhane Nepse kati point le up hola...??

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Today OLI can be officiallly decalared as clown of the century.

Kathmanu m aja jasto gathering kahile bhakai thiyena...

Hired puppets gathering was far from equalling mass gathered against "Guthi" bill ..

A tweet by Greta Thunberg "We stand in solidarity with the #FarmersProtest in India"
and see unprecedented reaction by INDIAN GOVERNMENT.
Chinese company has lodged a proposal to build a $39billion shining new city on DARU island just 200km north of Australia's Cape York. Its going to be a BIG BLOW TO QUAD. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
OLI and Prachanda group should face each other on street, beat crap out of each other and die..

Page: « < ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub