Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... > »

Author Post
US regime over in Swimming.

China lost in mixed TT.

In this Olympic- US, China wont be winning too many golds like they used to.
American domination in Swimming looks unfound in this Olympic. Which Means, US leading in Gold Medal tally is not guaranteed.
Paris investigating Moroccan use of Israeli Pegasus spyware

so those pussybtch yuro trash going after everyone but isreal????

Tell me something, does jew really control west or UK, US using jew to bully europe and muslim world?????

Imagine, what if, Instead of Isreal, it was China or Russia or Iran.

पेगासस प्रकरण: भारतका लागि नेपाली राजदूत सहित विभिन्न कुटनीतिज्ञको 'फोन ट्यापिङ', को को छन लक्षित व्यक्ति ?

If this were China- NC, madeshi and media would have been all over the place.

By the way, would they go after China to make their master happy or they get paid to do so....... CIA does spend 100 billion in Nepal every year. It means, majority of public figure must be in pay roll.
सार्वजनिक यातायातको भाडा २८%सम्मले बढ्यो

Nepal is the best place for intelligent people, cause they can easily destroy their enemy, rival.

Like, Airlines can bribe transportation leader and politician. and order transportation leader to demand to increase fair and order politician to meet their demand.

Transportation entrepreneur is happy while airline becomes the beneficiary.

Its amazing, I dont remember, any one other than current transportation don being transportation leader. It always looks like, both transportation and govt are fighting but it seems nothing both drama. Those transportation workers are the cadres of one or another political party.

This transpiration leader also got medal last year.

Cause of nexus between transportation, many nepalese die in accident, mainly bus accident.
And those are dead cause of bad buses which became possible cause they are protected by political party, and those political parties are power full cause of the support from those dead. Tragic but FUNNY.

Another amazing information, I dont know how much progress transportation sector made during the tenure of current leadership, but airlines went ROCKET during his time.

YOU HAVE TO BE BORN A GENIUS TO SEE THESE TYPES OF REALITY.

Same way you can destroy telecommunication company. Just give ceo bribe to not to upgrade service. Meaning, company will save money and ceo could tell it as his accomplishment. And later the company go bankrupt due to loss in consumer.
An Australian scientist who was the only foreigner at the Wuhan virus lab says she never got COVID-19 and doesn't believe the center leaked it

Danielle Anderson worked at the Wuhan Institute of Virology until late 2019.

She told Bloomberg she doesn't believe the novel coronavirus leaked from her old workplace.

The lab-leak theory has gained steam recently, and Biden has ordered a US intelligence report into it.

As Anderson described her workplace: "It's not that it was boring, but it was a regular lab that worked in the same way as any other high-containment lab."

"What people are saying is just not how it is."

So, China, Australia, US in it, now UK and India are left.
It looks like, Indian Virus missed many.

Already, 10-15% of those on the road not wearing mask.

And 95% of those are pakhes.

Alchina ka santan haru.

If I were running govt, I would have broken all their bones on the spot. I believe in quick decision making.
जारी निषेधाज्ञा पुन: थपिने तर 'मोडालिटी' भने परिवर्तन हुने

haina yo BA le ka ka bata yesta khate kukur ko jati pani buddi na bhayako pakhe tapare kaha bata fela parcha.

Lockdown should not just be lifted, CDO from all three district should be sacked just like during first wave.

During first wave too, lock down did not work, wave ended with time itself few months after lockdown was lifted.

It wont work this time also. Lockdown needed for a week or two to break the chain, it wont end wave. Now open the damn lock down.

From tomorrow, all shops should be open, full time, but they should used rope and plastic sheet just like during first wave. Open private transportation from tomorrow and after a week, open public transportation.

Open everything except for school, gym, cinema etc.

If you open lockdown from tomorrow, tax and interest payment should be delayed by 15 day.

Without public pressure, lockdown wont be lifted.

Mandale raj has not ended in the mind of bureaucracy, it is hidden inside them. Which keeps on appearing. Remember, during mandale raj, all bureaucracy did was- curfew, stick, bullet etc. nothing else. Today too, their mind and capacity is nothing more than curfew and stick.

Fire them all, its time to invent new method of test to choose bureaucracy.
Does antigen test work? Both pcr and antigen test showing similar positive rate.

If works, govt should buy 25lakh. Who much it cost, 100/200. If works, it would save 100s of billion in economy.

Its time, to open the country. Just like, during last wave, open shops/business 24/7 by covering with plastic sheet.

Remember, we had 3 month curfew, which did not works, few months later, first wave ended on its own.

Open the damn, country, but forcefully implement mast. Those who dont wear, break their bones.

Today, sukraraj infectious disease hospital tested 146, result zero positive.

Lockdown, harms physical and mental health 100times more than Indianvirus and economic problem destroys life even more.
Author of Wall Street Journal "Wuhan lab" story wrote lies about Iraqi "Weapons of Mass Destruction"

:'( :'( :'(

They are giving two proof that covid 19 came from the lab.

1: Three staff had covid 19 symptoms

2: Medium host still not found.

1: So, in winter, three staff in 100s got common cold. And three were the patient zero in November and in 2/3 month, new cases reached 10s of thousand.

2: ..........

This propaganda is being spread by fake news in US, India, Australia, UK and less by france.

Indian are protesting for calling 'indian variant'. They were/are they most vocal in calling "china virus" which is still not proven.

IndianVirus hospitalization cases in Nepal is falling. I guess, in a few days, I shall be vocally demanding end of lock down.
Few days ago, I said, in a few day, new corona case will fall drastically. Looks like its happening. Today's positive rate is 28%. Few weeks ago, it was around 45%.

Now, Hope my word for NEPSE come true too. NEPSE crossing 3200 by next Thursday and MNBBL 1000+ by next Thursday. :mrgreen:

In, a few day, indian case will fall to 1/3.

I believe, there wont be third wave cause by then indians will be fully vaccinated- with at least one doze. First and second wave in Nepal came from Indai, so no third wave in Nepal too.

Indian daily vaccination rate has reached 30lakh per day, in a month it may reach close to 50 lakh and in 2/3 month close to crore per day.

[bNow bfis bull need to continue from tomorrow.
Some countries with the world's highest vaccination rates are also battling devastating surges of Covid-19 and the highest death tolls, a worrying trend that has left experts and officials wondering whether successful inoculation drives have lulled governments into easing restrictions too soon and the public into a false sense of security.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/05/29/some-countries-with-the-highest-vaccination-rates-are-facing-a-surge-in-covid-deaths-and-infectionsexperts-say-complacency-is-partly-to-blame
Few days ago, I asked "would corona positive fall below 5000"?

At the end of the week, the no is 4487.

Even though, tested no is down by 6000, but still I turned out to be correct. Has power come back in my tongue? Let's test- Within next Thursday (two week), NEPSE will cross 3200. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)

Good news is, today's positive rate is 31%, couple of weeks back, it was about 45%. 4% less than yesterday.

In bagmati, rate has fallen by 6%.

Cont..... cold war.

One more clue, In China and - I think- in Iran too, during early corona pandemic----- One city had higher corona case while rest of the country had very low case......

- This data/math said, some intelligence could have hand in spreading corona in China and Iran ...... cough CIA cough Mossad cough.

There was one more clue, during November, well before covid 19 was identified, Israel media wrote about CIA talking to Mossad about possible virus outbreak.
As for part of the cold war, US is trying to create hate against China my claiming Corona could have come from Chinese Lab. As per available information, following is the possibility. (I am telling this, to protect friends from being fooled by fake propaganda)

2019 march- First known case of Corona through sewage sample in Spain..

2019 October- First known case of Corona in US.

2019 December- First known case in China, first identified case in the world.

(Till few months ago, so called virologist, were saying, covid 19 is impossible to be created by human, now, 5Eye and NATO and India trying to push, it came from chinese lab.)

- Above date and math proves, Covid 19 did not started from china, neither naturally or through lab leak. If it had (china went into partial lockdown and wuan went into full lock down from jan 2020), corona would have been all over china and asia pacific, southasia, far east of russia etc.

- Did corona released by chinese govt? would china have release corona inside their own country?

- One of the theories, during early corona pandemic, was, did first corona CIA released in China? Above data debunks this theory too.

- Now what theories available information does not debunk:

1: Could CIA or Mossad have introduced corona in China/Iran?

2: Did corona start from US- natural or lab?

Media, social media in the west had been censoring corona theories- especially lab leak, Now, they are pushing this propaganda.

Now I am going to predict, this stunt will harm west rather than China, pretty soon and they are the ones who will be defensive very soon just like during wikileaks, panamaleaks, economic attack on russia, trade war with China etc. .... Just like when going gets tough, tough gets going. Nothing evil west do bring positive result to them, always been back firing.

My prediction from early this year:

------------------------------------------
Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:01 pm

""""I"""" would like to make another world share market prediction

Prediction of World Share market for 2021.

If Corona is controlled, most of the share market of the world my increase 25-50%. Reason, Inflation. Probably highest or one of the highest growth ever.

Inflation will increase price of share market, Gold and well as profit of business also wages.

------------------------------------------

We are into half year,

World market has increased +9.25%
India- +16.05%
S korea +6.18%
Canada +20.65%
Taiwan +11.42%
Australia +8.6%
France +12.13%
China +4.13
USA +11.38%

[Remember- share market of the world just finished correction, now rocket).
News !! Hydro are allowed to issue right share for payment of loans..

Herd run after hydro// almost all hydros hit circuit ..

Why you want to risk your money to repay conniving thug's loans...??

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BFIs can buy but cant sell .......................... no more flash crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I know, BFIs cant invest in micro since a long time ........... so should not affect.

BFIs shares have almost half share in total market capitalization. BFIs have the most money available to invest. Because they are not let to invest in BFIs, BFIs are always under valued even when NEPSE more than doubled. About a year ago, Banking sub index was just under 100 pts lower than NEPSE, today, NEPSE is almost 1000 pts higher than Banking sub index.

Govt., NRB, SEBOn need to find plan to bring more investment into BFIs shares. May be let cooperative invest 100% capital and reserve into BFIs shares, or Let Bank to invest into B and C and Let B invest into A and C. and let C invest into A and B.
Micro finance script ma kehi asar garla ki nagarla sir yo circular le....
Short term investment by BFI banned...

Effect will be seen in the daily turnovers..

Price of crap hydropowers may also get affected, as BFIs invested heavily on those..and BFI knows that those crappy hydropowers not for long term investment.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nepal lags India by 1 month in terms of daily case rise... So around 2 weeks time we could expect the numbers to plateau and decline.
Indian cases will be below 200k today after almost 40 day.

Indian been testing 2million per day. And positive rate is low. Very suspicious. Either they been faking the no or their so called expert dont know how to contract trace.

Will Nepal's cases go below 5k by the end of this week?????
Finally one dr exert advised govt to give approval to vaccine which has completed second phase trial, if not, Nepal wont get vaccine for a long time.

I advised that year ago. I even said, chinese and russian developed vaccine using old, known technic so their vaccine is going to be less riskier, so use their vaccine for emergency use during mid 3rd phase trial in Nepal.

West used new technique, and their vaccines are facing some problems.

If they had took my advice seriously, majority of Nepalese would have been vaccinated by now.

No body lives forever, better utilize my super brain while I am alive and is free.

Remember: I advised about a year ago to buy 10 lakh vaccine for emergency use and another 50 lakh for herd immunity.

If they had bought 60 lakh then, we would have already govt those months back and with other free vaccines, Nepal would have vaccinated about 1 crore people by weeks back.

I also, said, people will regret for not ordering vaccine that time, now all are blaming govt for not having vaccine, not ordering in time, same people who congratulated govt for getting free vaccine.

"I told you so"

केही दिनयता काठमाडौं उपत्यकाका अस्पतालमा कोरोना संक्रमितको चाप घटेको छ

कोरोना संक्रमितको संख्या तीव्र गतिमा बढ्दा र संक्रमितमा जटिल समस्या देखिंदा काठमाडौं उपत्यकाका सरकारी र निजी अस्पतालमा बेड भरिनुका साथै प्रांगणमा राखेर समेत उपचार गरिएको थियो

तर पछिल्ला केही दिनमा बिरामीको चाप घटेको अस्पतालका अधिकारीहरु बताउँछन्

उपचार गराउन आउने संक्रमितको चाप केही कम भए पनि आईसीयू, भेन्टिलेटरसहितको बेड भने भरिभराउ रहेको उनीहरुको भनाइ छ

त्रिवि शिक्षण अस्पताल महाराजगञ्जमा दुई दिनयता संक्रमितको चाप कम भएको अस्पतालका कोभिड सम्पर्क व्यक्ति डा.सन्तकुमार दासले बताए

उनले भने 'इमर्जेन्सीमा मात्रै पालो कुरेर बस्ने ४० देखि ५० जना हुन्थे

हिजो १३ जना भए आज जम्मा ४ जना छन्

अस्पतालमा बिरामीको चाप हेर्दा हुरी जस्तै एक्कासी आएर अब कम हुँदै जान थालेको हो कि भन्ने अनुभव भइरहेको डा.दासले सुनाए

बेड, अक्सिजन, आईसीयूका लागि आउने फोन पनि ८० प्रतिशत कम भएको दासले बताए

- Best way to find out if cases in society is doing down or up is from hospital admission. If above is true, then with in a few days, news cases delectation will fall drastically.

NEPSE BOOM BOOM
Corona wave is suppose to increase slowly. But instead, it explodes, why?

As per my guess,

- Explosion of corona cases means, high daily case>

- high daily case means, high no of positive tested rate>

- for high no of positive test rate needs high tested no>

- for increase testing no, there should be high no of contract testing>

-high contract testing no needs high no of corona patients admitted to hospital.

Now question is, how come all those high no of patients admitted in the hospital in the span of a week or slightly more?
Are not the number suppose to increase slowly???????

I think, the reason is, weather. Like places in Nepal and India, When weather is hot- and there is super spreader events- people who have corona spends time inside AC room or drink/eat cold or even use too much fan, their health deteriorates suddenly which lead to large number of admission at once.

I think, wave starts weeks or even months before we find out. And we only find out when testing is high and high testing begins when large no are admitted into ICU.

In warm country like Nepal and India, current wave and last wave begun during summer not winter.

Avoid low temperature.

Good news, We may have reached peak.

India may have reached peak around a week, 10 day ago. Now Nepal too, seems to have reached the peak.
All those criminals in constitutional body helping Oli, after/if Oli ba is gone, they will get protection from sher bahadur.

50 lakh with khukuri hitting the road, can only save US.
BAIDYA BAIDYA BAIDY AND GOLCHA. But all is possible cause of one cast. Happy Dubosi ji............ I was planning to buy Electric Toyota, but longer, Hello Mercedes, Audi

What happens if we expose baidya to toyota, and toyota to wokemob. There is bigger threat, toyota may go to our friends from south.

- Govt did talk to directly/jointly to indian govt and their company. I had been saying for around 6 months now to order at least 50 lakh doses of vaccine from at least two company. But Govt went to malik. Now we wont be getting any, any time soon.

When Govt got free vaccine, idiots big mouth praised the govt for free vaccine, now they are making noise.

WHO is CIA assets like almost all ingos. Govt waited for WHO approval to approach Russian and Chinese vaccine. There are few countries which have completed almost 100% vaccination- which are UAE and Chile and some smaller countries and they got those vaccines from Russian and Chinese mostly. Bhutan govt from India.

Biggest exporter of Vaccines are Russia And China. They exported around half of their production. Others who are producing have banned export. And Nepal depend on one of those who banned export. Nepal depend on that shit hole who call themselves vaccine manufacturer of the world, but completely depend upon raw material from outside.

Nepal is ran by pakhe, Nepal approve Russian and Chinese only after India approved Russian vaccine, WHO still have not approved them. Pakhe only copy Indain, they think India is the center of universe. Dont know india is bigger shit hold than nepal. Politician and bureaucracy killed more than 3000 Nepalese and counting. Far more have and will be dying cause of lockdown and economic problem.

- From vaccine nationalism of western and india, we can say, Nepal can revoke authorized dealers. Authorized dealers get commission from seller not from buyer. I think, those authorized dealers registered just for vaccine. They are criminals.

If this had happened in India or Bangladesh, mob would have burned the entire family of dalals alive. Nepalese are chakks.

- If authorized dealer can claim commission, they can be punished for delay or canceling of vaccine delivery. Govt should nationalize their property and jailed them for life for man slaughter.

-

I found offer from dalal in Nepal to sell vaccine to Nepalese from some media:

Covaxin
1:ex factor price- 1815
2: freight and insurance- 120 (loot)
3: Cold room- 25 (wonder how they calculated. 50000/refrigerator, which can store 2000 doze so per doze 25. so are they going to use refrigerator just once??)
4: Local transp. cost- 15 (just like refrigerator, are they going to use refrigerator van just once)
5: cost of syringe- 7
6: cost of spirit, cotton etc- 25 (are they going to drink spirit and mummify the person with cotton)
7: Wastage- 90 (what wastage, if you cant finish your meal, you be paying pre fine)
8: Bank charge- 70 (for what- so bank be making 70*6 crore= 420 crore)
9: Vaccination charges- 217 (so nurse and rent 217/5 minute, where can I apply for the job)
10: Importer margin- 217 (this is just a show, real loot comes from other heading).

Meaning, if we dont take care of tapare, we are dead.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri May 07, 2021 9:09 pm. »
World is never fair. And its only about who get chance to gain profit.

Its easy targeting individual and steering real issue to target an individual.
I have few questions as a layman here.

1) Why didn't government initiates for direct G2G while COVID was relatively low? when we had ample time? we don't care if its India, china, bangladesh or any shit if it works.
2) Why this surfaced out when commission is legal, even sarkari karmachari who are paid every paisa, everything from head to toe by tax payers money still get legal commission if project is successful? I guess karmarchari and netas asked for 6-8% commission on that commission :P, hint: election is nearby
3) Its there form of business, I wonder if we will sell our investment, when we are sure it will go up? Just for others too to get benefits?

As citizen of Nepal, I don't gain anything from who is responsible for what, I want my government to govern its employee and get things delivered. They can make day night and night day for their politics and now they can't even negotiate for something that will save lives of their own people? with all the muscles they have shown in politics.

Imagine yourself dying for oxygen what do would expect? a blame game by netas, karmarchari, dalal, johleys or a oxygen? We are blessed not be on that stage, so stay at home, use precaution if you are out.
@Rising Sun
"those dalals who stopped vaccine were two indians. One is a wife of a nepali husband."

Why are you afraid of QUOTING that mans name ? Or you have soft corner for him ?
Spouse is always a better half and the profit she would have make goes to his account, isnt it ?
They are murderers of thousand Nepali people who could have been saved by vaccination.

Page: « < ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub