Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... > »

Author Post
With the success in media society, from now on, US will distribute $$ to all Nepalese.

April fool
Russia Signals Intent To Cut Military Operations Around Kiev & Chernihiv After Positive Ceasefire Talks
"We received a written threat from a foreign government that if no confidence motion against PM Imran Khan doesn't succeed & he is not removed, Pakistan will have to face serious consequences." - senior Minister Asad Umar.

Now Pakistan should go for defense alliance with Russia and send troops to Ukraine.

World needs NWO. Nepal needs to take care of 10000 foreign agents.
"A meeting between Putin and Zelensky is needed as soon as there is clarity in resolving key issues in the Donbass, the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine," Lavrov said

Hope to see peace, soon.

But, also hope, sanction would go on till there is clear blue print for NWO appears. Dont let the sacrifice of thousands go to waste.
Hunter Biden's investment fund, Rosemont Seneca Partners, and George Soros' Open Society Foundations were directly involved in the financing of Ukrainian biolabs, the Russian Ministry of Defense has claimed.

Now wonder, they had to ban Russian media all over the world.
I kept on reading on comment section- "west sanctioning on others will someday be like sanctioning themselves".

Today, they have sanctioned 3 out of 5 big oil producers. And ever one is feeling it.
Annual producer inflation in Germany reached 25.9% in February, a new record high.

Probably 75% in march.

I keep on hearing from Red Necks in social media, 'weak leader eventually leads society to misery'. It is true, but they meant 'leaders need to attack other countries' ...... brain dead right????

This is all happening cause of weak leaders in EU. IF EU had stood for peace in Europe, this would not have happened. Cause they let likes of cookie zoo Nuland play her game in Europe or the world, there is war in Ukraine.

I am strong supporter for democracy, freedom, rule of law, peace, prosperity ......... and still Why I support Russia, China ....... Cause, my brain says- Had not been Russia/USSR- British, American, Zoo would have used nukes 100s of times by now and the world would have become their slave (till now, the world is semi vassal, a lot are vassals), and we all know, what they do to their slaves.

Thanks to Russia- in my view- the world is kind a free. And after the entry of China, we are about to enter into NWO.

Hope there is sun shine behind NWO.
Tell Arnold to watch these videos from BBC, before BBC or google deletes it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJhJ6hks0Jg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBo0akeDMY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHhGEiwCHZE

May be we shall realize, his father was a Nazi and he himself is a nazi supporter.
Yuri Gagarin's name censored from Space Symposium conference
Gagarin was the Soviet cosmonaut who became the first human to travel to outer space.
In 1955 the CIA had intel that Zhou would take an Air India flight to Bandung, Indonesia. They made the plane explode in midair, killing 16 passengers but Zhou wasn't there.

- So in 1955, CIA blew up Indian plane. Noice, and still Indian begging to be ho of US.

I know Indian very well, some day, they be begging to be vassal of China.

No wonder, GOD is punishing Americans slowly.

- around 10% population of US are gay.
- they are fed with poison which cause cancer, heart disease etc, and they are given the most expensive medicine which they could not afford and worst part is, those medicine does not work.
- etc

I am waiting for Civil war in US, the ultimate punishment.

All those supporting west can go to hell with them.
"Sadistic'

also drug addict

to become an actor, you should not have 'laj', so you need drugs ...... may be that is why most of them are into substances.
Mr Zelensky said Ukrainians now understood they could not join Nato. "We have heard for years that the doors were open, but we also heard that we could not join. It's a truth and it must be recognised "

He is known for comedy, but this proves he is also sarcastic.
I dont know, how true it is,

During Iran attack on US consulate in Iraq, 7 mossad generals are dead according to Iranian media, 4 according to Israeli media and some Americans too.
I believe PEACE DEAL is almost there.

They are working on permanent ceasefire and return of troops- which means, they have made agreement on Russian demands.
War is fought for a greater good.

Saudi Arabia considers accepting Yuan instead of Dollars for Chinese oil sales, the WSJ reports.

Anglo zoo war gave world misery. It did slowly degrade west but no greater good. Only helped to make world bigger vassal of satan.

But this war is about to give the world NWO. End of 300 year terror of anglo zoo. Zoo terror going on for ever. Bigger question is, would this war end terror of Zoo too, or Zoo will find a new body/country to continue their exploitations and terror????

If Russia and EU be parting away, Russia will be selling their commodity in non Euro, $, Pound and EU be buying commodity from canada, australia with euro. So $ bye bye.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:52 pm. »
War censorship exposes Putin's leaky internet controls

Those who censored media are spreading propaganda that the other side are censoring media.

But tragedy is, this propaganda works pretty well.

I openly call 99% dumb as a doggo, cause I am the MAN. But they been treating 99% dumb, but never call them dumb.

And still those dumb in Nepal think they are know everything.

Not just american media, media from 5eye, germany, france, japan, korea, alzazeera, indian (many), many media in nepal are controlled by CIA.

Its amazing, in Nepal, only one media talked about RT being censored in Nepal. I dont think, CIA send memo to media in Nepal not to talk about it, but dalals in Nepal know, what their master CIA wants.

Russia began censoring after their media are censored first. China began censoring after western media stopped following their rule and promoted terrorist, bomber in China.

Western, not just media, but also social media is one sided propaganda, which censor other side. Its ok if other countries block them. Western media blocked gaza war happened recently.
Large military drone crashed in the Croatian capital Zagreb on Thursday night & around 40 cars were reported as damaged.
Croatian officials criticised NATO on Saturday for what they said was its slow reaction to a military drone that flew over several NATO member states, including Romania and Hungary, for at least an hour.
Control the media, control 99%.

Less than a decade, evil empire of the west promoted anti muslim. And majority hated muslim.

Till, few weeks back, they promoted anti Chinese, and they hated Chinese.

Now, they are promoting anti Russian, and majority hating Russian.

In Nepal, there is no anti India in media. Even though, India occupying 1/3rd of Nepal's land, they stole our water, kill Nepalese now and then, forced Nepal to give million of Indian Nepali citizenship .......... and still, majority of Nepalese dont hate India.

Why?????

Control media, Control 99%.

In west, red necks pushed law to crack down on muslims about 20 year back, violating their human right.

Today, same laws are being used against red necks (and others too). IRONY! and funny.

Today, West are going after wealth of Russian. In Near future, using same action, they will go after red necks' wealth (and others too).

Let's enjoy the show.
Around $300Billion of Russian govt assets are frozen by west, probably $400billion if private is included.

I had been considering Putin, Russian to be strategist. What were they thinking by keeping wealth in the west. They been talking about west going for nuclear sanction, and still .........

Or Keeping 300-400 in west is just a bait. Make west loot 400billion so that Russia gets to take trillion of west. I read, west has 1 trillion dollar in Russia.

????????????

I and many others, have been, taking how, in international politics, Nepal and Ukraine are in similar position.

I just realized, there is one more. In Ukraine, they elected/like a person who is a good talker. Just talk but no brain, experience, understanding.

In Nepal too, those who talk big are liked by many idiots.

By the way, That clown is really popular in Ukraine??? or CIA propaganda is just presenting the clown as popular to the world.

Clown who dont understand foreign policy, economics, society, administration has become president during crisis and the result is infront of us.

Same is going on in Nepal. Nepal is ran by those- finance minister, governor, PM, finance ministry, d governors, advisors, bank promoters, bankers, media writers etc etc- who have no idea about economics and look where our economy is in.

Our politician, bureaucracy has no idea about international politics, international events- and now we are facing it. From MCC to foreign agents have begun to go openly against China like supporting Tibet letter to UN, ambassador visiting Tibetan refugee camp....

Chinese FM is visiting Nepal. I think, this time, it wont be for talk. I think, he may be here to make a threat to politicians and govt.
Except for Russian, Chinese, Iranian and few others, all remaining media controlled by CIA ........ Look at Indian channels, very confused.

Iran just bombed US consulate office in Iraq, kurdish area. To send message to Mossad and CIA, Probably.
You can watch french channel in 704 slot of dish home :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: enjoy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Now its clear, why evil empire (west) banned Russian media:

- Bio lab
- Nazi
- ISIS
- To spread fake digital videos
- To spread fake news

What more shall we know in future

This tactic definitely works in Nepal, would it world in the world???

Now RT news only available in Web.
Days ago, I said, Ukraine war is 'world vs west'.

Now, I see another clear picture. The war in Ukraine is between 'rich vs poor' countries. Outside middle east, all rich countries are with (or forced to stand with) Ukraine while Poor countries are not with NATO.
SHOCKING NEWs

US, UK ban Russian oil

Possibility of crude oil going above 200$ per barrel.
& We may have to pay 300 a liter.
End of the war could be near, after few peace talks.

Page: « < ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub