Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... > »

Author Post
Federal Reserve hiked the Intrest Rate from 1% to 1.75% a hike of 0.75% the highest rate Hike since 1994.

Learning from the American Central Bank what action will NRB take ??
I am the greatest analyst ever, and would like to disclose a deep secret to all the village idiots out there.

Analysis=Speculation

As per dictionary,
Speculation- the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

Tell me something, if there is firm evidence, would not it be called FACT.
UAE, Ukraine, Scotland out of the Qatar 2022 World Cup Race,

Wales being the 30th Country to enter the World Cup in Group B,

Australia Vs Peru to play tomorrow for 31st team to Qualify for Group D followed by the next day match between for last team for the World Cup Group E match between Costrica Vs New Zealand.
Tiananmen Square Truth

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlIpdWYHc_s
The world has been facing high inflation cause of supply constraint created by sanction and war.

The world should pressure US to lift sanction and help to end the war.

West is about to go into deeper recession which would help to bring down the inflation. But Putin may not agree until the war and sanction are over.
William J. Casey Director of Central Intelligence (1981-1987)

CIA's Operation Mockingbird: We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."
News- Zelensky Vows "Full De-Occupation Of Entire Territory" After Macron's 'Don't Humiliate Russia' Remarks

Comment- Guy still thinks he's on TV acting

Comment response- He is still on TV acting. Research the TV show he was on right bf launching his bid for president. Same party name, same role he is playing now, his production team was literally his current cabinet, and his campaign was funded by the same corrupt guy as his party now.
The South African Business Tycoon Gupta Brothers i.e Atul Gupta & Rajesh Gupta are arrested in UAE as per South African Media.

Gupta Brothers were close associate of Fromer South African President Jacob Zuma, they are alleged with Charges of Major Corruption in 2018.

Let's see what is Next.....
Srilankan court seized Russian plane few days back (they released it today, probably higher court)

Do Srilankan judges too take order from CIA just like the judges in Nepal, Pakistan, Brazil ... ?

Do judges of all countries under full control of CIA, those countries which has CIA funded NGOs and INGOs?
1. Bad Year For Crypto
2. Bad Year For NEPSE

The most painful thing is that yet there are people seeking loans from cooperatives to release their collaterals and sell the shares and resettle the loan of cooerative.

.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA......
The Current Topic for Discussion as per Portal :-

Geopolitical Realignments
NATO Challenges
China
Indo-Pacific Realignment
Sino-US Tech Competition
Russia
Continuity of Government and the Economy
Disruption of the Global Financial System
Disinformation
Energy Security and Sustainability
Post Pandemic Health
Fragmentation of Democratic Societies
Trade and Deglobalisation
Ukraine
The CEO of Pfizer, the head of the CIA, the Director of the NSC, the VP of Facebook, the King of Holland and the Secretary General of NATO are all secretly meeting right now behind closed doors in DC.

It's called Bilderberg & not a single major media outlet has reported on it.
Ukrainian flag has disappeared from social media. Even from fake account controlled by CIA.

Does this mean, western policy has changed.
You wont find these in Nepali media cause its against their master's agenda- cia

Former President George W. Bush: "The decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq. I mean of Ukraine." "correct anyway".

ha ha ha

twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1527092111195226114

hope god give west nuclear winter, and world will be laughing.

Remember, European wanted to start ww3 in asia, but they themselves about to get it. nuclear war as a bonus :twisted:
१५ वर्षको उमेरमा २० हजार डलर कमाएका बिल गेट्सको सफलताकाे कथा

- This character is created by CIA/deep state.

While growing up, I was not the kind of kid or teenager who would make a hero out of hero from movie. I preferred individual from business, science, R&D.

While growing up, CIA presented to me guy like bill gates. His Microsoft revolutionized PC. I thought he created Microsoft and always wondered why he could not create another great product. I used to take him as 'one hit wonder'.

Later turned out, he did not create microsoft, he bought it. He bought many other products and most of those products are dead when he touched it like hotmail.

I still respected him for microsoft.

Today I found out, he was no self made. His mother was a ceo of a big corporation. That a very powerful and rich person. Today I even doubt that billgate has anything to do with microsoft.

Like many company of US, we know today are promoted by pentagon and cia. May be microsoft was promoted by one of those and bill gate is just a face.

Then the real face of bill gate was exposed. He was a client of epstin. His wife left him cause of the reason.

There was 'me too' CIA started to destroy those who did not work for CIA, that project 'me too' ended cause many like bill gate, cia agent, were dragged and still dumb in nepal as well as world still think bill gate is a good guy.

Know your aukat, rich and powerful in Nepal. mr know all in Nepal.

There is only one 'SECOND TO GOD' in the universe. And you are not the one.

Remember,
Obama is evil.
Clinton is the pure evil.

Stop making them God in Nepal. Stop promoting CIA projects in Nepal.

This is why" Wealth of owners/promoters of BFIs, insurance, media should be investigated, its source, where investment came from, their expenses, their domestic and international link, their activities- to protect national security as well as economy.
Some news Nepalese and world are banned from reading:

- The presidents of Mexico and Brazil can ignore the summit of the America!!
USA losing control in their backyard it seem!!

- The Presidents of Bolivia and Honduras have joined Mexico and the Caribbean bloc Caricom in saying they will not attend the SummitoftheAmericas in Los Angeles if the Biden regime keeps trying to exclude Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua

- FBI Whistleblower LEAKS Docs Showing Bureau Targeting "News Media" Under "Sensitive Investigative Matter"

Alleges "Political Undertakings & Reveals "Vast Majority" of FBI Agents 'Troubled' by Direction Agency is Going

-NATO happy to trash Ukraine: A report in Ukraine's 'Ukrayinska Pravda', quoting the Ukrainian president's office, said talks between Ukraine and Russia have stopped due to pressure exerted by UK PM BorisJohnson during his visit to Kiev on April 9
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu May 12, 2022 1:33 pm. »
Leaked Hillary Clinton Emails Revealed NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop the formation of a United States of Africa

-Remember, it was Obama, the most favorite person of the world, at that time, of sheep- cause, of course, CNN told them.
Nobel peace prize winner. Its amazing, Nobel committee asked Myanmar woman to return her Nobel prize but did not ask Obama to do so. You know why, cause they gave Obama the prize so that his bombs is seen as bomb of peace and they gave Myanmar woman the prize so that, it would it her easy to destroy her society.

Obama did not had to return the prize cause he did his job. She had to return it cause she joined pro myanmar force later.
Proxy war & not peace: Ukrainian media reports that "Russian side was almost ready for the Zelensky-Putin meeting" for peace deal to end Ukraine war. But it was abandoned after British PM visited Ukraine & told Zelenskyy not to negotiate with Putin.

UP sources close to Zelensky: "British Prime Minister Boris Johnson brought two simple messages:
"Putin is a war criminal, he needs to be squeezed, and not negotiated with him.
Second, if Ukraine is ready to sign any agreements on guarantees with him, then they (West) are not."
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu May 05, 2022 9:04 pm. »
BREAKING NEWS:
The Nazis from Azovstal offered to exchange the civilians there for food and medicines, a representative of the headquarters of the operation to liberate the enterprise said!!
How can Srilanka solve their economic problem?

- Give some island to Russian navy.
- Make economic deals with Russia.
- Buy cheap oli and gas and commodity from Russia.
- Sign deal to bring russian tourist and sell real-estate to Russian.

Srilanka is small enough who can survive by trading with just a few countries.
Ramzan Kadyrov:

We caught a big western fish trying to escape from the Azovstal factory and sent it to the great fisherman Vladimir Putin as a gift for Eid al-Fitr.

There are still a lot of western fish and with them 4 very large and very important "shark" class.

--

So the rumour is true then. They did caught big fish 'Canadian general' who was sent to Ukraine cause he faced rape case in canada. In Ukraine he was given duty to command bio lab, they say.

large shark- british general, french general
Shark- US general who is a NATO general.
twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1521085038909169664?cxt=HHwWgIC9lZWy_ZsqAAAA

Whey they never bother to hide?

Is she zooooo? Its always zooooo

Does woman have any contribution in policy or they are just brand ambassador of real Man's policy??

I have never heard any woman in the world saying anything original, they just follow media narrative.

The only witch I liked was 'Sabrina'.
I used to read low grade, irritating comments like below:

- balanced media,
- free media
- praising anchor
- best news media

etc etc

in comment section of indian fake news.

Lately, I have begun to read such many comments in cia fake news too.

Looks like, CIA hiring professional fake commenters from Calcutta too.
At the beginning of the war, When Russians gathered 100k+ soldiers, CIA media were saying Russia is about to attack with those forces ........

But I thought if Russia would attack, it will be missiles, drones and later airforce, I thought those forces were for distraction if there is war and for a bluff if there is no war..... later Russia did use those force and paid big...... finally Russia has begun using heavy missiles and drones attack.

Before war I thought all sides were bluffing and they will negotiate on the table. But west rejected demand totally.

I think, even today, after war already started and many died, they are still using bluff tactics. It is scare, one of those bluffs could lead to something big.

Ever time, the clown faces pressure, he agrees agreement then CIA offers him something big and he back tracks. The next day after Russia announced intervention, the clown agreed Russian main demand and was read to talk and when Russia said let's talk, the clown disappeared. After the clown accepted the negotiation, the first time, I think, US promised him weapon, mercenary and sanctions.

That clown must be telling himself, he should have accepted the offer the first time.

I think, now, Russia would offer peace talk only after taking over all black sea coast. then in Peace talk, new offer would include- 'all land russia occupying would be a powerful state or if there is no conclusion in peace talk then those area will be a new country" then russia will offer 'permanent cease fire' .... if the clown dont accept, then the third phase would be halfing Ukraine. First phase was cremia.

When I said clown, its CIA who is pulling the string of the clown.

There are propaganda developing-
1: Poland entering Ukraine to take part of Poland which was historically poland's
2: Romania entering moldova to merge back moldova which was part of Romania.

3: Those counties agreed to pay in Rubel are astrohungary empire and germany.

Is history repeating in Europe???

Europe committed the worst sin on humanity of the world. And to punish them, The GOD gave them WW1, they did not learn, The GOD gave them WW2 and they did not learn for WW2 so now The GOD is threatening with WW3 and Nuclear.

As for me, Its pleasure to see evil being punished as well as sad to see human suffering. Those 4king european are really evil and dumb ....... cause of their economy and technology- educated fools think they have values. I dont.

Those evil tried to start WW3 in Asia- middle east or asia pacific. Funny, they are the one on the verge of WW3 cause of corrupt politician and dumb young politicians who grew up under CIA propaganda.
US GDP 1Q -1.4

Western money from those who stole russian wealth suppose to go to US

and

World's money from those who stole russian wealth suppose to go to shanghai and hongkong.

And still US GDP went belly up. Wonder what would be the GDP of EU and Japan?

China's was 4.8 or something

Yen and euro being raped.

Page: « < ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub