Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

FOWAD sell or hold

Page: 1

Author Post
fowad buy as much as u can....
मेरो बिचारमा त बेच्नेले पो जित्छकी जस्तो लाग्छ ।
Bazaarguru ji and Rising Sun ji thank you for the clarity. Very much appreciate both for taking time out to help others.
Cause of huge rise in price and big turnover, I just checked BS of forward at 11.30 this morning, turned out is capital is just 20C and business is more than 6billion with EPS more than 130.

I believe it needs to increase capital by 200% within a year or two.

But this is NEPSE, where fundamentals dont work.

I got no share of this company.
wow very difficult question hajur.
If it was any other micro finance, i would tell you to sell it now. 100 ko share 3200 pugda nabechda kaile bechne ta!!
but fowad ko fundamentals are just too damn good to be selling at this rate. Tapai j decision liye pani you will be in profit hajur congratz.

but if i was in your position, i would not sell fowad; not now. I would keep it for a year or two. I don't have money right now navaye ma nei kinthiye hajur.

bear market ma bhanda bull market ma hold garne dherai garo hunxa.

take your decision wisely keshav ji, you are in a win win situation in both cases.

happy investment.
Hello Barzarguru ji and Rising sun ji,

Need your words of wisdom. I got 10 shares of Forward community through IPO. At the moment the price is ~3200. Is is worth to hold the stock or sell given the current situation. Especially today suddenly thousands of sellers and price fluctuated which was not the case till yesterday.

Is it worth holding for a bit longer?

Thank you.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub