Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

K bazar 800 pugcha???

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 3 4 > »

Author Post
Rows of Commercial buildings about to get completed shortly & already completed buildings located North to UN Park in Bagmati /Dhobikhola corridor junction just a minute drive from EVEREST HOTEL BANESHWOR is available for rent. Ample of parking areas, food zone, party palace and central location (easy access from all three districts in Kathmandu valley) makes it an ideal location to run a new BROKER offices & BANKs. Best suited for upcoming TOP BROKERAGE HOUSE.
Euata celebrity lai bolna lagyera market jabardasti badauna khojera market badcha?
K bazar 800 pugcha??? :mrgreen:

When bangladeshi plane crashed, I could not say Oli was alchina cause he had been positive lately?

When there was big accident during the time of prachanda, sher bahadur- i did not have doubt calling them alchina.

After the response of Oli towards NEPSE, after he changed his mind regarding NEPSE, I think Oli is alchina too.

He disrespected god during his inauguration which I could not take lightly, it worried me, plane crash and NEPSE crash and banking crisis have made me more worried that Oli is alchina too.

During indian blockade too, all he did was talk, he could have easily approached UNSC but he did not , probably people like Dr.Yuraj K advised him not to approach UNSC, now same people Dr.Yuraj K is advising Oli not to solve NEPSE problem.

die !$!$ !@!$
this is good for us.
तरलता (लगानी याग्य पूँजी) अभाव भएसँगै नेपाली व्यवसायीले अर्डर गरेर सयौं कण्टेर कलकत्तामा थन्किएर बसेको छ । तरलता अभाव कारण नेपाली व्यापारीले अर्डर गरेको सामान लिन नमानेपछी कलकत्तामा बन्दरगाहमा कन्टेनरको लाइन बढेको हो ।
पछिल्लो समय बैंक वित्तीय संस्थाले व्यवसायीहरुलाई प्रतिवद्धता जनाएका कर्जा पनि दिन छाडे पछि उनीहरुले पैसा नभएको भन्दै कलकत्ताबाट सामान छुटान नमानिरहेका . our fight to liquidity will solve sooon....

this is also good for nation.
सरकारको सन्दर्भ मूल्य सुचीलाई आधार मानेर भन्सार नाकाबाट सामान आयात गर्न दिने निर्देशनले व्यवसायीहरुले बोर्डरमा आईपुगेका सामान पनि नेपाल भित्र्याएका छैनन्,

pray to table talk as soon.
सरकारले व्यवसायीलाई कुनै पनि सुविधा दिन छाडेर राजस्व मात्र उठाउने दाउमा लाग्दा समस्या उत्पन्न भएको उनको तर्क थियो ।
http://www.bizkhabar.com/special/36095.html
:mrgreen:
crorekitta ji,

be careful???

buying or selling????
Be careful !!!
New video posted on YouTube regarding the short term and long term Outlook for NEPSE. Please find the link below.

https://youtu.be/gLT0yEo9PeA
exaclty deepak ji :mrgreen:
Recent decline in EPS by banks should not considered as tool to judge Bank Performance. With increase in Paid up capital it will definitely lead in decline in EPS. People should focus on whether there has been increase in Profit of the bank or not based on EPS.

Buy Banks where there is growth in Profit rather then EPS decline.
Bank with growth in EPS and Profit is the Best BUY !!
There could be scenario where there could be rise in Profit in balance sheet but one must see that whether that growth is due to core business operation or just selling stakes in some companies or land.

Disclosure : buy on your own judgement rather then my opinion. Kindly take an expert advice before entering into any trade .

Happy Investing !! :)
My Latest video regarding NEPSE

https://youtu.be/gLT0yEo9PeA
people are selling bank share on throw away prices but fools dont know that it takes time to generate profit out of the capital. So there is a panic situation right now.Oppurtunity !! :mrgreen:
Mkt. ma aaja Share Portfolio churning hude xa People selling off banks and development Banks and all others in order to BUY company where there is growth !!! Based on the result of few banks Investors are caution and selling stocks before result in anticipation of Poor result will the outcome from others Bank too.

SELL Button is ONLY ON TODAY !!!!!

:lol:
Sapana here basa ki Mkt 800 Pugxa ani tyo bela kinam la socheko hola !! Mkt not going to Cross 2000 Mark !!
i want insurance companies to come under 1000. :mrgreen:
Time is coming to pick good companies. Save money wait for right moment and just grab it at the minimum point.
Find the link below to understand how market can behave in upcoming days

https://youtu.be/09vNUEemF0k
Find the link below to know most probable path for NEPSE upcoming trend

https://youtu.be/09vNUEemF0k
Yess LBS is correct. :lol: you got it. This is the main reason. To collect fund for election. Seller are more in number and demand is low. Some mutual fund do tried to stable but they couldnt.
It has other minor reasons too for the downfall.
The process of fund raising by political parties and probable election candidates may be the cause of NEPSE downfall. Parties are compelling businessmen to make ready certain fund for election. They may have liquided the stocks in market . The personal liquidator of stocks are also in great number who are aspirant of candidates.
Crorekitta ji, what is the reason, in your view????
There is a specific reason why the market downfalls. Online media who thinks themselves as they are share perfetionist failed to spot the reason. :D : :D
लाभांशको ओईरो लाग्दै गर्दा सेयरबजारमा पहिरो,विश्लेषक भन्छन्, 'घट्नु पर्ने कुनै ठोस कारण छैन।'
http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=35504

- fundamentally, there is no reason for NEPSE to crash, NEPSE is suppose to be well above 2500 at this time.

-But experts has already said, F EPS it has nothing to do with NEPSE its technicality which matters which is helping criminals manipulating NEPSE.

There not many or non well non multinational company Indias run in this world, but Indians say its is too easy to earn in Nepal, NEPSE is one of the reason they say so. So easy to earn if you have cash in hand.

Sati ko sarap.
I am not against mutual funds ,but if you look closely at the structure and business strategy of these funds , you come with many shortcomings. First, these are close ended schemes where there is no chance of long term investment. Second, they rarely purchase stocks in bearish market. They completely relay on bull run. Third, there is managerial problem(no chace of scheme holder's intervention).Fourth, they are not developed as investment company. They only create selling pressure in bearish market to save face.

Page: 1 2 3 4 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub