Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

K bazar 800 pugcha???

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 >

Author Post
@infinty: if you can bear risk you can invest in share market. You have to give time and must have patience.
If you want safe and fixed returns can use fixed deposit tool.
thanks for the advice.
aaile ta Fixed deposit @ 12% nei rakhu hajur. 120000 cash aauxa, nxt yr es le some good banks uthaunu hola or insurance.

ki some nice mutual funds like nmbsf1 seos or nibsf1

for now don't enter market.
hello sir haru,
10 lakhs seed money. one year duration.
kunai advices dina saknu hunccha ki?
I bought SIL, A relatively small amount. WOW I can't believe i once payed 2100+ for this script. But i Sold it at a huge profit.

I bought this script @ 1100+ so, once i sell it i will let the forum know.

Happy investment
@Bazarguru
If you analyse the history of insurance script s then you have the answer of your question.
Variations in insurance scripts can be seen as short term. Many ups and down trend are available for short term in insurance company .
Thank you crorekitta ji, really appreciate it.

Now some confession: I have held insurance scripts in the past and have made huge profits out of it. Then I got lucky. Now that i am understanding the insurance business I am even more confused.

Can any one tell which are some good insurance scripts for short term:

I have never purchased SICL although it's business growth is awesome but price is still too damn high, I have purchased SIL a lot and made huge profits out of it, and even though price is low I don't know.

Can you guys tell which good companies are in the insurance field: Investment period 1 month capital 1 lakh

Lets experiment, i will share the update as per results.
@Bazarguru
Stop loss strategy is one of the most widely used tools in share market.
Its very useful but sometime turn into a nightmare. I think its defensive approach.
In this case you should use small interval of prices so that a small rise can help you to book your profit.
There will be more opportunities where you get chances of booking your profit. But the stock you choose should be of high demand. It makes u stressed if it keep going down and you know one day it will boom but u never know when it will. Well if you can hold then it may turn into golden eggs.
Instead you can diversify your investment. If u focus on Diversification it will help you to get chances to discover new gold rushes. And sometime other good share (new stock) can give you loads of return than you expected. It has two benefits one you have discover new gold rush and you have booked your profit too.
HAPPY INVESTMENT
Sathi haru kati ko stop loss strategy use garnu hunxa?

Me: Still can't do it.
Baru I will wait 10 years jasto lagxa, ya company liquidate nei hos; tara ghata khayera share chai ma bechdina. I will take these decisions as a mistake and will make amendments in future investment.

Investment is a very difficult decision. Choose companies wisely
:)
Its best time to buy share. If you want to enter the market its right time to enter.
You must be very careful to select the company. The good companies are available at minimum price. You can compare the prices of their two three years back.

Remember : The price may go down too or may go up suddenly. Invest at your own
Risk and book your profit / loss on your own.
Dont invest without studying.
Bazar kata jaala bhanna sakinna....

It may start booming as many investors waiting for right moment
To enter the market.
It may remain up down in between a range. As temporary investors
Are moving the market.
It may go down bearish at rapid
As people are managing money for rights, auction, ipo and fpo.
Ramro company select garera matra lagani garnush. Happy investment.
market will come up. But not in the recent future. Ramro company kinnus hold garnus. As much as i know yo ek due barsa bhitra khuleka naya investment companies ma jhagada haru suru hudai xan to sell out.

too much right and bonus no buyers. But bazar ali thulo vaye paxi obviously badxa. so relax and invest but safely. But good companies and have a good night sleep. health is wealth. paisa ta aai halxa ni aaja navaye bholi. tenz le aru nei direction dela.

happy investment.
Jun company ka sanchalak group ka members are famous for bad works
Please don't buy the stocks of those companies. You can have look on their history of dividends.
You won't be satisfied. Tapai afai pani bichar
Garnush will u travel on those busses whose driver has drunk alcohol. You will not because
U r afraid that they may not leave u upto your destination.
Yedi sanchalak Khatam Chan bhane they grow themselves but they never think about investors and company .
Nepse, Nepal government , laganikarta Sangh why don't they take bold decision against them.
They won't take any steps because they are with those culprits not in the favor of investors.

Nepse ma yesta company haru suchikirit Chan Jasko share Mula dherai cha ra share sanchalak badmash Chan. Na
Tin le ramro dividend diyeka Chan Na company le gatilo Fadko marna sakcha.
Tesai le think before u invest.
@ Mr. Crorekitta R U sure that the book has been closed for right share?

As published in the Newspaper. It says shareholder registration will be closed for the purpose of its 4th AGM.

Please suggest where can I find the exact Information of this.
@omang33 Ji I think book close bhai Sakyo.
Remember:
If u want to enjoy dividend and right share u have to buy the stock before the book close. You will get information about book close in various newspaper or official site and other sites too.
I want to Know If I bought Green Dev Bank Shrares from secondary market tomorrow. will I be eligible for its 400% right share issue.??
Bazar crash hudaina Tara Tala Jane Probability dherai cha!!!
Bank announces not to give loans in few sector. Very bad decisions from
Governor. Some officials are acting just as they are defending.
Decision with long term visions is necessary. Government is not
Spending money it's just collecting money(revenue). It's getting richer day by day
And economy of country is getting worse day by day.
In my assumption current liquidity crisis is the outcome of Earthquake and blockade. The impact of earthquake and blockade is now on the surface.
dukha ko sath bhannu parcha.....market lagbhag crash bhayo.......aba election hune bela samma yestai ho mero bichar ma........election pachi ko din golden samaye hunecha..
Right share Ko sunami lai rokthaam garna sakinna bhane
sunami lai khapat garaune batabaran banaunu parcha natra
sunami le bear liyera aucha.
Laganikarta lai awasar cha soch bichar gari lagani
Garau.
sathi haru nirash hune swabhabik nei ho. mero pani share value almost 35% le tala jhari sakeko xa. tara dosh aafai lai dinu parxa. stop loss garna ajja sakiyena. but its ok nei bhanu. last time ko bear ma hold gareko companies ko tulana ma this time its a bit better.

eti chai yaad rakhnu break even huna 2-3 barsa ya ajjai badi lagla. tara ek choti break even bhaye paxi tyo share property doulbe, tripple and quadruple huna tyetro time feri wait chai garnu pardeina. bonus shares navaye enjoy cash dividents. re invest these cashdividents on market when rates are low. I am still buying, still loss,still buying every week 10-20 kitta. ek din ta reverse bhai halxa ni.

happy investment.
Testo Haina new man ji share market achamma
Ko chij ho yeslai bujdai jaanus
Tapay paisa nabhaikan bujna try gardai hunuhuncha that is best thing.
I want to clear one of your misunderstanding
Euta le kamaune arko le gumauna parcha jaruri chaina yaha dherai le yehi Kura bujdainan Jun ekdum important Kura ho. Ta Euta le kamaune arko le gumauna parcha yo Pani jaroor chaina.
Yaha share Kinney Pani khusi huncha that he has picked it at right time and bechne Pani afu lai wise thancha afu niske at the right time. Yaha bechne ra kharid Dubai le Afno Jeet bhayo soch cha.
Stock market ko beauty yehi ho jasle thuprai lai akarshit garcha.
yo *** share bazar bhane ko pani testai rahecha......ek jana le kamauda arko le gumaune....
ahile samma gumaunu bhayeko sathi haru lai sahanubhhuti cha ra aba kamaune sathi haru lai badai cha.......
afu ta paiso nabhayeko bhoko lanthu pariyo......harsa na bismat
« Last edit by Dilbert on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:58 am. »
It's excellent lesson for all the investor.
Ghateko sanket ramro ho. Optimum point ma chitto pugxa. Bazar ko first resistance 1200 hola ki!!

Sana investors le ghatako bazar hoina feri. Thula kei chalkhel ho.

Relax and add good companies esto mauka feri pani aai rahanxa gai rahanxa
business ma always profit matra hudaina loss pani huncha bhanne kura samjine basne bahek aru upaya bhayena

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub