Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

'Dont Listen to the "LittleMan"- Elon Musk

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Author Post
'२५ हजार भारु सम्म साटिदिने भारतको नैतिक दायित्व'
http://www.bizmandu.com/content/-22079.html

I was told, NRB never gave 500, 1000 IC to nepalese, so NRB does not have obligation to change them.

Looks like bizmandu, are those criminals who has IC from criminal activity, probably smugglers and terrorist.
रोयल रिजर्भ डिलक्स व्हिस्की बजारमा,व्हिस्कीमा स्कच माल्टस् र ग्रेन स्पिरिटको मिश्रण
http://www.bizmandu.com/content/-22062.html

is not alcohol ad banned?

If not have they paid VAT for this.

Criminal ran media.
CIB needs to investigate black money, terrorist money in Media, start with http://www.bizmandu.com/
Sathi haru lai euta suggestion.

I have done technical analysis and fundamental analysis for years. And i want to say don't believe the trends of technical analysis.

Market is dedicated by 2 things only fear and greed. make good relations with your broker they will really suggest good things.

Fundamental analysis+ long term holding + some bold decisions is perhaps the best strategy for earning in nepse.

happy investment.
Rising sun ji,

Share ko bhau ghtera malai khi lageko chaina. Afsos es ko cha ki I couldn't capitalize this oppurtunity. I want to add lots but all my money is stuck in capital market.

Hopefully next time I will be prepared.

Anyways happy investment.
Hello Bazarguru Ji,

Yes I agree, this is huge opportunity too.

But also a crash, crash for no reason.

Crash lead by ego of big evil spirit.

Governor was saying, micro will come to their aukat, so i believe, he is behind the crash too. He belongs to evil spirit gang.

Dont miss the opportunity, small and new investors.
Rising sun ji,
Hello!
'Crash' I don't think so sir. An opportunity, "Absolutely"

Sabai ko devalue vayeko cha. But yehi nei ho ni bazar vaneko. Is it a setback? I say NO.

market came down 470 points in 1 month. But the greed of people are still the same. So lets not panic.

Bhukampa and nakabandi le nachoko nepse lai esto jabo le k hola ra

It was inevitable..Lets hope we see consistency soon.
Huge crash,

But

Worry only if prachanda is selling shares worth 10s of billions and exile to India.
unlike hydro, paid up badayera byapar badauna sakne lagubitta company hun.

spread jati sukai lagaye pani. big microfinances like skbbl cbbl swbbl nubl and rmdc fmdbl haru lai khasai khi farak parne xaina.

even new lagubittas like llbs nagbeli nerude and kisan microfinances are showing promising growth.

so dhukka bhayera uthaye hunxa. ali wait garnu hola. for some level of consistency then company profile herera uthaunu parxa.

nepal vaneko dade haru ko desh ho.
aru le pragati gareko dekhna saath negativity failayera khutta matra tanxa.
nrb sebon sabai uhi hun.

if stocks go cheap buy buy buy. if you have no confidence better hold or leave .

happy investment
वाणिज्य बैंक को तुलनामा लघुवित्तको अाम्दानी पनि राम्रो छ।केहि लघुवित्त कम्पनी को शेयर मुल्य बढी छ ।तर सबैको छैन्।शेयर बजार सघेै घटिरहेको छ।धितोपत्र बोड , राष्ट्र बैंक,अर्थ मन्त्रालय के हेरेर बसेको?अाम नागरिक को शेयरमा पहुच पुर्याउनेुहोस् बाणिज्य बैंक लाई तुरुन्त लाइसेन्स दिनुपर्छ ।
वाणिज्य बैंक को तुलनामा लघुवित्तको अाम्दानी पनि राम्रो छ।केहि लघुवित्त कम्पनी को शेयर मुल्य बढी छ ।तर सबैको छैन्।शेयर बजार सघेै घटिरहेको छ।धितोपत्र बोड , राष्ट्र बैंक,अर्थ मन्त्रालय के हेरेर बसेको?अाम नागरिक को शेयरमा पहुच पुर्याउनेुहोस् बाणिज्य बैंक लाई तुरुन्त लाइसेन्स दिनुपर्छ ।
ShareSikaru Ji and Gundruk Ji, hope to meet you soon. And many thanks.

Gundruk Ji, just few conditions needed for MNBBL to reach 1500:
1: better growth than first quarter, i guess it will happen in second qrt, max forth qtr.
2: increase in price of development banks, bull in dev banks is due.
3: Nepse 1800-2000, i guess with a couple of month to max chaitra.

I have faith.
Rising Sun ji, if a person does not understand that the market goes up and down, and swings between profits and loss, they shouldn't be investing. If you have caused some loss to some people, you have also benefited many more. And of course, people have to decide for themselves in the end.

I think Mnbbl will stangnate for at least a few months and definitely a little longer to reach 1500. I do wish to wait for so long, so please do call if you change your mind. Otherwise, we shall celebrate someday when it crosses 1500.

Sharesikaru ji, not at all. I already emailed you. Please feel free to call me anytime.
The Rising Sun ji Namascar
it is sad those peoples know about the share market, they can understand and those doesn't know they hate.
I have ask your many helps in the past. i am so so appreciated. if time come i am dreaming to sit and have coffee + chat when i back to my country.
Gundruk ji i have noted your contact in my Diary. i hope you don't mind.
my Email:mmspbiz@gmail.com

Wish you very Happy investing
Many thanks Gundruk Ji,
But, many could hate me cause they may have lost money cause of my talk or bad talk so, its bad to disclose my Identity.

But since, we know each other for sometime, When MNBBL cross 1500, I would like to invite you for MOMO or Pizza.
Please, send me your phone no that time.

Hope you understand my difficulty.

Good luck investing.
Also Rising sun ji, I would really like to meet you in person. I find your analysis deeply insightful and inspiring; I would like to learn from you. I wanted to private message you, but cannot. If you don't mind, please call me at 9851163482.
Dear Rising Sun. Can you please explain what you mean by "you see something great going on"? What is your current analysis?
malai MUTUAL fund ko aukat cha jasto lagdaina.

Tara, I see something really great going on.
जतिसुकै गहन रुपमा हेेरे पनि नेप्से हरियो बनाउन सक्नुभएनत?म्युचलफण्डले खोई किने जस्तो लाग्दैन ।
सेयर बजारको पछिल्लो अवस्था अत्यन्तै गहन तरिकाले हेरिरहेका छौं : धितोपत्र बोर्ड - See more at: http://nepalipaisa.com/NewsDetail.aspx///id/15178#sthash.XZhDOBUT.dpuf

yesta kulangar haru US, China, Russia ma kaile Share market ko boss hundaina thyo, bhaya pani yesto abasta ma fire bhaisakthyo.

Listen to me "LittleMan" you may get paid to do the job, but let me teach you about your job description- one of you job is to stabilize share market and another investigating and punishing insider trading.

you failed miserable, or should i say, I think, you are belong to the gang those are involved in manipulation and insider trading.

We should bring capital punishment and hand these bhat mara.

kaka bata jagir khana aucha.
Genius investor Jim Rogers said, Bureaucrats are dumb that is why they are bureaucrats otherwise they would have started their own business.

No wonder, NEPSE is falling for no good reason and still Governor, NEPSE/Sebon Ceo is in coma.

When will NEpal get great leader like Xi, Putin who know the importance of Share market.

When their share market went down, they fired many bureaucrat, jailed many crooks, pumped in a lot of money.

Its time prachanda should fire Governor, SEBON/NEpse boss.
In China, when their market crashed, many got fired, many were jailed.

In nepal, kaha kaha bata khate haru decision making post ma pugcha. Retards.

Unlike in China, OUr economy will keep on increasing, especially listed company with huge growth, for at least 10 year.

Stop giving vote to those retard who are just like you. Choose better person than yourself.
Alchina Governor ko akha lage dekhi NEPSE lost confidence and entered into Bear.

!#$!v %@% lai alikati market badyo ke pet ma gas huncha, at the time when average growth of profit could be around 50%- never heard in the world, our market is in Bear and still #$!$ #$%% does not care.

kasta kasta khate haru governor huncha.

Finance minister is doing what, collecting money by selling NEPAL.

Sati ko sarap.

!#%! $%@@% haru.
Company Capital Current EPS EPS with min prospected growth when capital reach as mandatory

MNBBL 125C 38 30

Citizen 553 24 19

Sanima 528 20 15 (more 15 since sanima is acquiring dev bank)

There are two thing I like to say, EPS after targeted capital looks good to me Plus, current price of share is determined by PE ratio not expected bonus or right, so current price is still undervalued.

And since, they will fulfill target capital after providing bonus of this year, so till first quarter next near, profit will grow a lot so EPS next year, even after reaching capital could be far more than forecasted EPS (after capital is reached).

So I see no problem.

Enjoy investing.
Congratulations to EBL and NLICL share holder. This is a bumper dividend offer. Personally i don't have these shares but am really delighted that EBL is finally stepping up the gear.

I sold all my EBL @ 3690 at a good profit sometime back. Hopefully will add once the right shares and bonus shares are all sorted out.

Now i'm looking forward to this senario:

How will the bank's provide return once the 8 arab mark is met. Currently only Nabil, NIB, EBL and to some extent GBIME can provide return after 8 arab. But this is only my personal opinion and speculation.

So I want you all to provide your view?? How will the returns be once 8 arab is met.

Big players are maybe already hoarding insurance, hydros and hotels. BUt its just a speculation.

Any opinion?

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub