Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Reversal trend in Nepse

Page: 1

Author Post
Dear nepal Nepali jee,

I m in support of ur views but regarding to the capital requirement of 8 arab i have different views. before there was the capital requirement of 2 arab. with the changing time the policy has changed and made 8 arab. But once the target of 8 arab reached , there will be requirement of 10-12 arab to sustain at changing situations.
Pramshuji, 3000 SIC bechna sakne tapai ko sathi pani malai ta small investor jasto ta lagdaina. then which big investors you are talking about? i agree with you in certain points that nos of insurance script are going up without any reason. but some non-life really have pretty good EPS. if decision is made informed, its not that bad sector at all. and in certain degree the price is going up with the expectation of right share.....the same way like it was going crazy in banking sector about half a year back.

RPGji, about banking sector pani once the required paidup capital is reached, how many bank has a capacity to keep distributing bonus share? when they start to give cash bonus, how may of them are lucrative in current price for the investor?
Now banking sectors will not come down
I do not believe that market will down from Sunday but it can say that there will be correction in the sector of insurance because it is went up without the company's fundamental status, only by the some brokers and big investors. I have the prove about this yesterday my friend wanted to book the profit selling SIC of 3000 unit share but two brokers were not ready to enter those amount of share in selling list. I made a request to a broker to sell it but he refuse my request and said that do not break the upgoing trend by keeping those amount of share on selling. I will sell your share on the fraction of 200 units each day. "Dont worry it is the reality that our market can not digested 2-3 thousand unite insurance share at once" he said . Just 300 unite share had been sold that day. I dont have hope to sell all share will be sold tomorrow at yesterday's price or less then 2-3 percent.
So I can say from tomorrow there will be a correction in insurance sector and go up banking sector.
Nepse have made the new high of 1566. with the volume of 1.89 billion yesterday. This turn over is an indication for the down trend of nepse. Volume always comes at the starting of trend. I personally belive that this highest turnover at 1566 index is a signal for the start of down trend in NEPSE.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub