Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

25% BONUS & 1:1 Right Share of HAMA

Page: 1

Author Post
Sammer sir can you Plz Explain about HAMA 1:1 Right
Hama ko 10% Bonus deyo but there is no any Announcement of 1:1 Right . K yo khaale market whem matrai ho ta ???
thank you hazur, i buyed hama today at 192..........whatever but it's underpriced stock
sameer ji ,, i think people are buying HAMA not because of its bonus ,, but coz its merge or acquisition with good company.
According its 4 quarter ,,its capital 20crore and net profit 2.8crore ,which tells that HAMA cant give more than10 %.
Don't just jump into blind spot ,it can be trap ,you know ? hahah
that is being said ,, good luck ,, anyway market is about to hit big bullish .. happy shopping now.
I think it's price will reach around Rs. 350. Hence, it's not late Shootingstarji
Your welcome Dipenji
sameer ji, thanks for the infomation,, but is it already too late to buy its buy already increase 30% up in 3-4 days.. just like ILFC
thanks for the information but is it reliable information Sir
Hama Merchant & Finance Ltd. is going to give 25% BONUS and 1:1 Right Share to its shareholder's. From a reliable Source Hama is working out for it's Capital Plan and it has created Merger Task Force to merge with "A" class commercial bank. With Small paid up capital of 20 crore, net worth of Rs. 131 as well as having the license of merchant banking, most of the commercial banks are eyeing to acquire this merchant and financial institution. So, this is the right time to BUY!!!

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub