Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

naya investor harule kasari start garda ramro huncha idea share garnu hola

Page: < 1 2

Author Post
Try to learn the biography of great investors like Warren Buffet. Learn his principal. Try to learn more and more of share market by website, books, taking views from experts like friends, brokers, investors.

and after doing all this invest little amount on primary and secondary market. This way will learn a lot.
start with the investment of Rs 20000 dekhi and try to learn aba the price volatility of the shares and market..and try to stick wid the principle, adi shot term ko lagi invest garya ho vane book profit and quite and if long term, do according..success to any financial market is hw well u disciple urself
so thank you for you suggest
but till now i have invest only in primary share so no knowledge about secondary share so kati budget ra kati time investo garnu parcha tyo pani thaha chaina so tapai ko bichar ma as a new investor kati jati budget ra time invest garne sallaha dinu huncha jasle gardai maile ramri agadi badna sakchu.....
At first budget ra invest time duration bhannus, ani idea share gare kaso hola?
« Last edit by बिमलमान on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:47 pm. »
ok .
fishtail jee share market investment is full of risk. If you invest in primary market also there is 100% risk as your invest can be zero. There is no gain without taking risk in sharemarket.
You need to minimize your risk by investing in different companies
wow!! great suggestion and valuable too... yastai yastai sujha ra sallah jarut thiyo malai. Although i have some of the primary share and but kunai transaction gareko chaina ra certain dividend matra paya tara thats not enough what i invest so aba aagadi kasari jane bhanne kurama sochdia thiya........... so aba tapaiharu suggestion anusar bichar garera invest garnu parla.................

and one more thing that risk kam garna ra risk na llkana invest garne kunnai suggestion cha ..............although i know with out risk there is no gain .......so i want some knowledge about making risk low ....
i agree with dynamics ji . after sometimes you will start teaching us if you start investing now .
First primary share hare feel up garna, Tespachi ali ali secondary market ma invest garna. There is saying that learning by doing. So without investing its possible for you to learn. and tespachi ali ali study gardai jane. Website haru herna. Big investors like Warren BUffet ko biography haru padna and try learn theri philoshopy. testai testai tespachi you will start teaching us.

Best of LUck
Share market ma invest garnu agi dheri kura ma b4 puraunu parcha, aafu le investment garne fund vanda k ma invest garne tyo company ko barema ramro janakari raknu parcha, atlist 3yrs background (balancesheet) naheri invest garnu murkhai ho, tespachi future ma tyo company ko aim, planning ani fund reserve ko pani dhyan rakda ramro....
go for nib, ebl, nabil,ntc, chcl, mnbbl
great idea for my query and if i have to invest than which of the stock will you suggest me in today's condition.
Really great idea! Thank you sir!
ONLY ENTER INTO THE PRIMARY MARKET VIA IPO. WHEN IT IS GOING TO LIST IN NEPSE THEN EXIT FROM MARKET TAKING 25-30% PROFIT.(ONLY "A" CLASS BANK AND OTHER GOOD CO.)EITHER LIQUIDATE TOTAL SHARE OR ONLY FEW. BETTER YOU HOLD CERTAIN KITTA FOR LONG RUN FOR RIGHT SHARE/BONUS /DIVIDEND ETC.
PLS KEEP IN MIND THAT DO NOT INVEST YOUR WHOLE SEED MONEY IN A SINGLE STOCK. THERE IS A SAYING THAT DO NOT PUT ALL EGGS INTO A SINGLE POCKET, DIVERSIFY IT INTO DIFFERENT POCKET SO THAT IF ONE SIDED POCKET EGG GOING LOST OR DAMAGE OTHER POCKET WILL REMAIN SAME.
For new investors i suggest to invest frist on primary market. Do directly enter secondary market. IF you enters also dont put all your investment once, Just invest small amount just to learn. Try to learn from the market.
naya investor harule kasari start garda ramro huncha idea share garnu hola

Page: < 1 2

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub