Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Secondary Market मा सेयर किन्न के गर्नुपर्छ ? - How to buy share in Secondary Market?

Page: 1 2 >

Author Post
#unknown to broker you are required to deposit money before placing order#..............please mention how much deposit amount does it require??
secondary market bata share kinda company ko kun kun kura haru ko bare ma jankari hunu par6. pls suggest me.
Dilbert ji, tyo nata pramanit lo paper liyera kaha janupar6 ? Ani Aru sathi sanga bhayeko share hamrai rate ma ( nepseko price hoina) kinna milxa ki mildaina , milxa vane process kasari hola ?
useful information
Thank you for suggestions of all. But I have a bit confusion. Suppose I want to sell stock price at today's price then if I go to broker within the NEPSE time period then can I sell at today's rate or do I have to sell at tomorrow's rate. This que may be funny but since i am newbies i know nothing about the secondary market,
You are welcome nomoney4630.
Thank you bimalman g
at least you are agree with issues of protection of interest of small investors :) :) :)
I agee with you nomoney4630.
eveningpolestar जी कुनै ब्रोकर भन्दा पनि आफ्नो जुन ब्रोकर संग राम्रो रिलेशन छ त्यसै संग कारोबार गर्नु ठिक हो
यदि तपाईं नया हो भने नया ब्रोकर छान्नुस किनभने नया ब्रोकर ले साना तथा नया लगानीकर्ता लाई पनि ख्याल गर्छन पुराना ले ठुला र आफ्ना मान्छे लाई मात्र प्राथमिकता दिन्छन
नया ब्रोकर भनेको ब्रोकर नम्बर ३२ भन्दा माथिका हुन्
साथी हो तपाईं सेकेण्डरी मार्केट बाट सयेर किन्दै हुनुहुन्छ भने
१ जिल्ला अथवा ३ जिल्ला कार्य क्षेत्र भएको बैंक को सयर निकै कम कारोबार हुने देखिन्छ पछि बेच्ने बेलामा सजिलै नबिक्न सक्छ
बरु १, ३ जिल्ले बैंक को ipo मा हल्नुहोस र listing भए लगत्तै बेच्नुहोस किनभने listing हुने लगत्तै केहि समय चाही जति जिल्ले भए पनि कारोबार राम्रै हुन्छ ऋण लिएर ipo मा हाल्ने हरु ले listing भए लगतै बेच्ने गरेका हुन्छन के
मेरो आसय के हो भने बजार मा सजिलै बेच्न सकिने सेयर मा लगानी गर्नोस कहिलेकाहीं मात्र कारोबार गर्ने कम्पनी को सेयर बेच्न गारो हुन्छ भन्ने हो
Dilbert jee,
Which broker do you use?
My experience have been 3-4 days for the certificate to arrive at my broker and, as they put it, a minimum of 2 months to get it transferred to me.
Thank you friends for your valuable information.

I have a question.

How many days does it take for a person to get the share certificates after he/she buys them?

I have been using the service of Broker no. 42. They take around a month to deliver the share certificates. And another month or so for naamsaari.

I have used their service only and have no idea how much time does it take normally.
a standing ovation to mr RISHIRG (could be Miss/Mrs too ;), please! no pun intended) from my side for all the detailed presentation
Thank you Dilvert Ji
If they are your immediate family members (i.e. not cousins, uncles, aunts, etc.) and you have "nata pramanit" then you don't have to go through the secondary market.
I am just curious to know that if I wanna buy share from my friend or own family member, what kind of process I have to follow? Please suggest us. Thank you.
Rishing ji thank you very much.

Yo secondary market ma share kinna ko lagi bhayo.
sathi sanga bhaeko share kinna ko lagi chahi k k garnu
Par6 ?
Thank you very much Rishirg. It's really helpful
sodhne le bhujhyo ki bhujhena tara maile ta bhujhe hai. thanks
Sir Rishing thank you for valuable suggestions. Iam thinking to attend course when I come Nepal because iam a learner.
Many thanks again.
thank u rishirg sir to help investors like me who does't know about secondary market except ipo
RISHIRG ji, really a marvelous job you have done in replying such a informative way..really hats off to u and hope to get much more information from your side in upcoming days for both new and old investors...Once again thank you for your remarkable effort..
ThanQ rishing ji
RISHIRG - very informative ... Thanx a lot for
the information.
Tapaiko 20 min. Le hamiharu jasta nabujheka harulai thulo jankari milyo.murimuri dhanyabad.

Page: 1 2 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub