Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Laxmi Bank 25% Right and 15% Bonus share

Page: 1

Author Post
Why Investors are buying LBL in this high price. NBB is far better than LBL. What do you think from members. Lets discuss.
If 25% right share after 15% bonus is sure, it is better to buy within the price range maximum NPR 650. We can make profit if 15% bonus and 25% right are sure.
As current book close is only for BS current price will not go more than 600 in my opinion if 600+ then better to sell and buy other mid-range company such as SBL, PRIME, etc
In my think Laxmi ko price will be almost 750/- next week.....It is good company and giving good return to shareholders.......
Laxmi is a strong company n trying to buy an other bank also, in the name of rajendra khetan some player made d durty game on market but in this condition the price of lbl after bonus will stay on 700 plus.
i don't want to take the names of the promoters and it's not a big thing that they have just flashed this news to off load their share in the market bez if u see the history of LBL they have done this before also and rajender khetan need money at this point of time so to fool ppl it's not a big thing for this group. Now it's ur decision to invest or divest. This is my point of view and it's not imp. that it's true. n even i do have share of LBL but i think these big group know how to make small investors fool easily. Thank you !!!
And yes the price should hover around 700 levels in the present market conditions seeing its continuous growth, performance, branding, assets value, networth, promoter groups stake, etc.

If MBL price can touch down to 500 then why LBL price too stick to that levels.. Market is difficult to understand i must say!!!
Sameer Ji,

What is your definition of malpractices? Kindly let us know too if you have any knowledge or information in the case of Laxmi Bank ...

It would be appreciable..

Waiting :))
it's not a good company with lot of malpractices inside
Aba LBL ko price kati pugchha hola?? Please kindly guess and share your view..... I thing it will better to buy some on Thursday.......
Guys,

What do you think this news and execution of the same will have impact on this bank scrip in the secondary market. ?

The bank promoters comprises of only 55% stake, besides 9% approx of CIT and rest of the general public.

The bank has been consistent in giving good returns too.

What do you say? Is it viable to invest on this scrip at the current levels.?

Regards,

Smart Investor

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub