Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Why we investors are not opening a Demat Account ??

Page: < 1 2 3 >

Author Post
MahiloBhai ji ko jay hos!!

I am going to open D mat Account today, Let's discuss all friends in
All brokers office in this subject and inspire all friends to open account
Of d mat.

Jay Ganesh!!
These are list of depository participants from where we can open demat account.

1. Civil Capital Market Ltd.
2. ACE Capital Ltd.
3. Stock Management & DP Ltd.
4. Nabil Investment Banking Ltd.
5. NIBL Capital Markets Ltd.
6. Laxmi Capital Ltd.
7. Everest Bank Limited
8. Siddhartha Capital Limited
9. NMB Capital Limited
10. Bank of Kathmandu Limited

Among these, which one is the best one? You have opened at ACE Capital Ltd., any reason to choose ACE Capital?
Please make me crystal clear ya. Thank you.

And from where we can check the total people who opened demat accounts?
« Last edit by learn2invest on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:45 pm. »
Again I ve a query about Submission of IPO form, does it help ? Pls.clarify me how?
What I understood is that if we open the demat account and if Regulatory allows to do transaction through demat account, then we can do transaction from overseas in both primary and secondary markets. This means that there will be more investers specially NRN get involved in share market. Am I correct?
It is Beneficial for all, neither BIG nor SMALL.

IPO ? The application process will be same. But after share is allotted to you, there you can get benefit.

But, No more to stand in line to get share certificate. The allotted share will be credited (deposited) to your account. Just check your balance.

Now, I am happy to see that we are opening demat account. When I started this post the total a/c was 516 which was there for year. Now it's reached to 521. Thanks for all who opened. LETS' open guys.
« Last edit by MahiloBhai on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 am. »
and how is it useful to submit the IPO's form without staying in long que... pls. clarify the process.....
and how is it useful to submit the IPO's form without staying in long que... pls. clarify the process.....
Hello MahiloBhai ji, I am happy to see your post it is really beneficial for all, but i would like to know that Demat A/c is much useful for big investor or small investors too?
Thank you Mahilobhai ji Mero bicharma Nepal ma su sasan(Kanunko) navayara hola D.. Acc.. open garea pani CDS System ma janako lagi Nepal ko Political party ra Tine haruko aasea pasea harulea didaina Kaamauna palkeakolea gumauna chahadaina yasto person haru Sharebazarma many person 6n .Dr. Bhattari lea vaneko pani thik Ho ki jasto lag6 .(Juwa ) tara ma tapai ko satama 6u . Thankyou .
I congratulate all of you my friends. Someone of us has opened a Demat Account. After nearly a Year, CDSC has seen new opening of account..

Please keep opening.. till date only 517 accounts... Let's increase it.
Settlement and Clearing will be within T+3. Means, on 3rd day broker will receive the shares/amount purchase and sold.

Since, everything should be completed within T+3, we need to provide shares/amount to the respective broker within T+2.

in T+3 everything will be back in your hand.
Sure, you can go to BOK. But confirm with BOK to see if they have started services from branch.

Until we are not showing interest in Opening Accounts, I believe they have not started services. But, as soon as we start they will be compelled.
Thank you MahiloBhai. There is another one question.

Suppose I bought the share today (2014/02/09), when I have to pay money for it? At the same case, I sold share too then when I will get the money?

Please don't bother with my questions. Because it's new to us and we all know how we trade these days through broker, once we bought we have to pay within 3 days but when we sold we have to wait for 7-10 days or more to get the money. Ke garne system xa tara jahilepani system bahira kaam hunxa.
Thank you again.
Thank you MahiloBhai for your input. May I go to BoK for that.
Kathmandu Bahira ko lagi, Yehi Depository Participant haru ko sakha bhaye, tyo sakha bata sajilai account kholna sakinchha.

Computerized system bhayeka lai, harek depository participant ko sakha haru le system access garna sakchhan.
No, demat account only deals with shares. Monetary transactions are done through Banking channel. Here how it goes.

For a transaction. Let us say transaction number 121
(I am simplifying the process, there are some automatic process goes in between while transferring the shares or money)

A. After selling share through a Broker at Stock Exchange
1. Seller Investor -> Sell shares through seller broker -> Shares Sold through stock exchange trading.
2. Seller Investor ->Instructs DP ->To transfer share ->from his/her demat account ->Seller Broker account
3. DP transfer -> shares from seller investor account -> to seller broker account
4. Shares at seller broker account -> is Transferred to Settlement & Clearing Account (Clearing House account) maintained at CDS.

5. Clearing House gets the shares sold for that transaction number 121 done at exchange.

B. For a buyer for the same transaction

1. Buyer Investor -> Purchase share through Buyer Broker -> Shares purchased through stock exchange trading.

2. Buyer Investor -> Gives money to Buyer broker for the purchased share (either cash if permitted, cheque, or deposit money to broker account maintained at bank)

3. Buyer Broker -> Deposits money to Settlement & Clearing Account (Clearing House Account) maintained at Bank.

4. Clearing House receives money for share purchased for that transaction number 121 done at exchange.

So, from step 5 in A ( Clearing House receives shares sold for transaction 121)
from step 4 in B ( Clearing House receives money for shares purchased for transaction 121)

So, money and shares are received.

Now Clearing House has information who are the buyer and seller for the transaction 121.

C. How Buyer Receives shares purchased

1. Clearing house now transfer shares to Purchase broker account maintained at CDS.
2. Purchase Broker instructs his DP, to transfer share to Buyer Account.
3. Share is transferred to Buyer Broker Account.
4. Buyer receives share.

D. How Seller Receives Money

1. Clearing House instructs Bank to deposit money to Seller Broker Account.
2. Bank deposit money to the seller broker account.
3. Seller Broker receives money.
4. Seller Broker (as per your instruction, either instructs bank to deposit money to your account, or give you cash if permitted by law, or gives you a cheque)
5. In this way seller receives the money.

ARE YOU CLEAR . This is simple, can be completed within T+3 cycle and decreased to T+2, T+1 in later days after successful running for a year.

So, who gonna benefit we INVESTORS.

LETS CHEERS.... IF you are not clear LET ME KNOW. I will give simpler examples.... infinite times.
after buying the share our money from demat account will deduct and after selling the money will deposit to our demat account. Am I right?
Guys, so we have misconception here ...

Stock Brokers and Depository Participant are totally different entities.

To trade (Purchase and Sell Securities) -> You need to go Broker (As we do today)

Depository Participant -> Through them
-> You open account
-> Maintain shares in your account

So, how does it goes..... (Keep in Mind, Brokers also have account in CDS)

-> We sell share through a Broker.

-> Then we need to transfer share qty sold from our account to seller broker account. (currently we present share certificate to broker) . This is similar to we transfer/give money to other issuing a cheque in banking transaction.

-> The shares transferred to Broker's account is again transferred to Settlement & Clearing account of Clearing House. (Currently Brokers' present it physically to stock exchange)

-> Clearing & Settlement of transactions done at Clearing House. (Verified that is purchased amount was received from buyer for the transaction)

-> DONE -> Share again transferred to buyer broker account from which it is transferred to the buyer's account by broker.

-> Amount transferred to the seller broker account maintained in clearing bank, then transferred to seller account.

If u are unclear let me know.

Everything is READY, SYSTEM is ready, software is READY.

So lets pressurize, NEPSE, SEBON, CDSC. JOIN HANDS......
That mean we don't have go broker office or make call for buying or selling shares . Still confused, can we trade all share through demat account that is open to one DP though RTA office are different
jahabaata Demat Account Kholeko ho tyahi baata karabar garne ho??? Ahileka brokerharu ke garla ta???
thanks ACE Capital ma nai jaula ni bro photo ra citizen ship ko copy ta sadhai bokiya huncha ni share ma lagne manche haru le ki kasso :-D
Very gud,
धन्यवाद MahiloBhai जी l
Kathmandu Bahira ka haruko lagi kehi option 6 ki ?
Rs. 50 will be enough.

Civil Capital le kholna manena bhane, CDS ma ujuri garnu hola.
CDS and Clearing Limited
3rd Floor, Shikhar Biz Center
Thapathali
Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone:- 977 1 4101593
Email: info@cdscnp.com
(info@cdscnp.com) or phone number .

Civil lai client chaidaina jasto chha. Civil bahek aaru pani chhan teshma kholda besh hola.

Page: < 1 2 3 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub