Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

A MUST READ BLOG :- Investors should be careful after election..

Page: 1

Author Post
Bigbull Ji.. Its a coffee gossip.. i dont have any reason for it..
How can lokman create chaos in nabil , seed ji ?
what you think about grand bank seed money ji, i am thinking buy grand bank.
I am expecting Expert Opinion from Admin on this article..
Friends Coffee GOSSIP!!

Binod Chaudhari has made active role in not to make chief of CIAA to Lok Man Singh. Tesko Revenge lidai chha re Lok man Sing le Binod Chaudhary making scrutiny in NABIL

http://www.sharesansar.com/viewnews.php?id=17315
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=750623134964781&set=a.101019089925192.2279.100000513046238&type=1&theater
Dear Friends,

Its natural that all investors are excited upon successful execution of CA II election. And its natural market phenomenon of bullish trend after balanced political scenario... In addition, the decreasing interest rate giving positive mileage in market... I am not wondering with 3times circuit break.. I am expecting much more in days ahead..

HOWEVER, THE COMPOSITION OF GROWTH IN SHARE PRICE (I CORRECT MYSELF AS "INCREASE IN SHARE PRICE") QUESTION ME ABOUT THE REALITY..

Let me clarify in detail,,
I don't know whether it is beauty or bidambana of our share market that a single company NTC covers 15.38 % of market capitalization. 6% increase in share price of NTC hits 1% growth in NEPSE..

Lemme elaborate further..
NTC+NABIL+NIBL+SCB+CHCL altogether consists (15%+10%+6%+5%+4%) 41% of market capitalization.. Of course, these all company are good company (I reserve my opinion with NABIL in relation to current market price of 2451).. I am not wondering the appreciation of share price of these company however, Some investors are taking advantage of this concentration in disposing share of JBNL, LBL, NMB, SBL, NCC etc. at high price..

If you have Rs. 2 lakh, you can suspend NEPSE transaction in 5 minutes..

Wonderin how??

Just put 3 consecutive purchase order of share of those five companies in 3 transaction of 10 units share each appreciating 2% at a time.. NEPSE will have growth by 3% (18 pts).. (NOW, I SAY NOT BEAUTY BUT BIDAMBANA OF COMPOSITION OF NEPAL SHARE MARKET).
With this you can dispose JBNL (loss of 5 Crore company) LBL (downward profit by 80%) NABIL (Whose dividend has stay order and under scrutiny of CIAA, drop in profit by 20%), SBL (Whose NPA has increased 3times), NCC (Which has dropped income from core business itself by 30%) LIC Nepal (Oh! f*#k!, its EPS is hardly a rupee, PE ratio 1700times, share price 1700+), are disposed off..

The largest turnover on Thursday is NIBL, LBL and JBNL. hence, the reality of NEPSE is in question for me..

Dear friends, Pick up CHCL, NTC, EBL, NIBL, SBI any other Bank & FI you will not lose, but can't say about LBL, NCC, SBL even NMB... (Coz, there is bitter history of BOK when NEPSE is 422 on April 23,2012 and its share price is Rs. 721 and currently NEPSE is 623 and its price is climbing up from Rs. 520) Use fundamental principle of Share price with financial performance of company to in addition to political development and decreased interest rate.. Don't get excited with growth in NEPSE and pick up wrong company share price...

EXPECTING FRIENDS VALUABLE FEEDBACK AND DISCUSSION ON IT

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub