Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

After election

Page: 1

Author Post
I also have the similar view with Mr Rajesh Sharma.After formation of Congerss Led governmetn the market will be in Rally.
Sounds, the market started to stabilize, gradually. All wild movements initiated by speculative euphoria may come to end within a couple of days. And the upward movement of a normal bull market may be seen commencing within this week.
keep ur position as hold or buy right now
Good suggestions.
कुनै पनि कम्पनीको share मुल्य घट-बढ हुनुमा त्यसको(कम्पनीको) आर्थिक सबलतानै प्रमुख हुनुपर्छ,जुन दिगो पनि हुन्छ l

political situation भनेको त्यस पछिको कुरा हो,जुन अस्थाई हुन्छ l

धेरै जोशिनु र धेरै आत्तिनु दुवै लगानीका बैगुणहरु हुन् l
Nepse will reach 700 in next 7 trading days, thats what i think and by the end of this year 2013 close to 800, it bull time, no matter tiny problems in politices come but, i see nepalese politics, its like ketaketi ko vatpakai khel, trade, market, compettition. we will get much benefit from some NRB polices favoring Stock market, and we already have bank liquidity and much money being come first for trade in stock, soooo be happy and enjoy.
traders might sell soon at this point.
Buy good share.....and don't react slowly as the market has the potential to go drastically. I still buyed new shares today.....i think it's time to buy and i don't see a single reason why the market will come down......within 15 days the market will definitely breach 700 points. Make decision fast and buy as fast as u can.....as buyer will gain and seller will loose ultimately in an bull run.
Rajesh ji, I agree with you. In my another thread "Major Market Movement", I told about the market upward trend. We gradually going for a bull. As today's market bullish trend is effect of election result and technically we are in bull phase there is no doubt about it till now. Yes we have to be cautious about buying shares depending on companies analysis fundamentally.
Good Morning Friends!

I read posts full of extreme optimism and also posts with cautious optimism and a few in pessimist tone in some other forums. Election has been held and trends have been showing that the Congress may emerge as the single largest party. Unified Maoists are cornered by the voters and Dash Maoists have stayed away. Hence, the political climate is still full of uncertainties. Therefore, I agree with friends who are cautiously optimistic and request friends in this forum to use intelligence rather than feeling, when you take business decisions related to shares. Hence, please go by basics - the health of a company, its potential and your own need of buy or sell. Please do not rush to buy seeing the election trends and do not rush to sell seeing the angry reaction of the Unified Maoists. My own perception and expectation are that the market will move quite up, but slowly, steadily and gradually.

P. S. the market could react wildly today but may stabilize soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/531177483586163/603561613014416/?comment_id=603569323013645&notif_t=group_comment

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub