Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Nepal Bank Limited's future?

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 >

Author Post
नेपाल बैंकको मूल्य किन बढ्न थाल्या हो साथीहरु?
je bhana i agree with u all my emotional values are also attached with this bank and if i can in a small way or big way i will always stand by this bank.
I am 100% agree with you prupuro g.
16 year jati Central bank ko rup ma kam gareko, janata lai banking k ho ra saving kina garnu parcha bhanne sikayeko, banking ko jug halne bank nai ho nepal bank.
Tyesai le yo bank lai bachauna parcha ra No 1 bank banaunu parcha bhanne hami sabai ko soch ho.
Because of being a part of NBL I think NBL should be better and be leader on the market.
Deposit ma top ma chha, Network ma top ma chha matra daudana banki ho.
So hope is still alive and is strong.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
nomoney4630 G, yo dukhi purpuro le kastaa kastaa khallaas bhayako abasthaa dekheko thyo NBL ko, tara dherai laamo samaya pachhi bhugol park bhitra ko kehi sudhaariyako abasthaa dekhera khusi bhayko hu maatrai bhaneko maile. bigat kaa sweetar bunera basne thasulli aaimaai jo kaamchor badhi ra kamjor kartabyaparaayantaa waalaa le sorce force ko daadaagiri le holaa headquarter maa lauro le chutne jasto garee kochaakoch garera thuprekaa dekhinthe, tee ali hatechhan bhanera khusi bhayako chaahi pakkai ho ma.

Still I can't judge about the productivity of human resource there as i have not done any transactions like before, but what I hope is, there's certainly some flicker of hope left from the dying moments of the bank. Let us hope it will be alive and prove to be the back bone of Nepalese financial system later on.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
maile 100 kitta purchase gareko the book close hunu vanda agadi,950 kitta cha aele tara khasai profit chhaina yatro jel hold garera... bekar nai raicha nbl..
FREEMAN Jee, kati invest garnu bhayo tapaile? Some of my relatives have also invested too but I am still in confused. Please show me the way. Thank you.
I have invested in it...nothing logic I can give except this.
sure it depends on staff performance too. and it's the long term investing stock at all.
you are right Rajesh jee....this share will give the highest return in future i think
Its NPL was high and net worth was quite negative last year. Its reserve and surplus was also negative. Its net profit was about 79 corer. The minimum bid price in rights share auction was a bit above Rs 135. Now, the price is 171. This is a bank which had made history being first bank in Nepal. It is one of the banks which has the largest networks. It was at its nadir a few years ago. Now, as a phoenix, it is coming out of the ashes. The recovery is quite fast. The promoters sound optimistic. For a normal company, there is not much hope to invest. However, this is a special case. It has government patronage also. Hence, there are reasons to be optimistic. If you have your saving and could invest for long term and you are ready for taking calculated risk, then you could go for it. Otherwise, please look for other options.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/531177483586163/
« Last edit by Rajesh Sharma on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:31 pm. »
u r right but my argument is for the positive future and share value maximization.....ur points r valid but these things can change overnight if new management with goal comes into action.
purpuro g 20 year agi ta kunai bank nahunda dhadda ma kam gareka din lai aajako cut throat competition ko belama half hour ma account opperative banaye bhanera makhha naparnus.
Private commercial bank ko service kati fast chha, differentiate product cha nbl ma k cha 2/3 wota saving account ani 10/15 wota loan account.
Not even effective marketing cell neither differentiate pricing on saving or lending.
There is long way to walk to meet other banks by banks having government shares like( adbl, nbl rbb)
Tyehi branch sanga sangai raheko HO ma almost 5 to 7 hundred staffs gaph garera ra din ko 4 choti chiya khayera baseko chai dekhnu bhayena.
NBL ko bethithi ta employee mobilization garna nasaknu le pani ho.
Branch ma karmachari nabhayera maramar chha but HO ma ghocha le chutne karmachari chan.
Ani purpuro g tapain le account opeartive garna half an hour lagyo bhannu bho branch ma janu ta tyo 10 minute ma huncha.

But prupuro g there are some hope if new management would take over by major investor like rajendra khetan then we can hope some
Mr sameer g we have seen many banks and financial institutions moving toward liquidation though they had adequate capital and positive net worth. Another thing is that nbl had never its cd ratio above 60 % then why you need additional capital to invest.
I think we can not hope dividend up to 5 years.
It definitely depends on staffs.
NBL has near about 100 IT staffs doing almost nothing as they are white elephant or son in law of nbl.
You can see example on internet banking and sms banking of nbl.
you can only see account statement in nbl internet banking and the sms banking is almost useless.
But the staffs went to other banks from nbl IT team has done much there.
so untill IT would be supportive rather than son in law how you can expect more
but one thing is sure the future of bank is not bad as government is supporting it, and it is going to rise in the future....now it depends on the bank staff that it's going to increase slowly or rapidly......as new capital means new life and new life means new beginning........and after selling it's property which the meetings are going onn everyday it's NPA will go down and Net worth will come positive......then this share will be hard to find even in Rs. 500. And big groups like Nirmal Pradhan, Ganesh Pradhan etc are also behind this share.....so atleast tala ta aaudaina yasko value that i am sure.

Jasari din pachi rati and rat pachi din aaucha....so there is no further downfall of this bank....it will go up and up....
yo dukhipurpuro le jivan maa pahilopalta bhugol park mai bachat khaataa kholeko thiyo bidyarthy hudaa nai, Eitihaasik khaataa bhayako le mero hearty attachmaent chha yo bank ra khaataa sanga. tyo belaa durgam gaaubaata TT ra draft aaudaa bank maa gayara cash gardaa kati mann prashanna hunthyo bayaan garera saadhya chhaina, but one thing I must admit that, on that day I had to sacrifice one whole day's classes due to dillying-dallying dlazy and irresponsible and customer unfriendly working staff.
I visited that bhugol park after a long absence of more than a decade recently, And to my surprise those sweator -weaving oldies and gossiping ladies behind the wooden bars were almost gone and vanished, computer screens on every tables, and working nature improved a lot than before (I happily located that dormant account after shuttling from one desk to another for about half an hour, and made it active again by depositing 500 Rs in my computer coded new account). May be, we can hope some improvements now in the banking management system than the age-old lazy and lethargic practices embedded there.
I completely agree with the comments posted by nomoney4630's views (his post number 11) above. The main reason for unprecedented downfall will be these paracite-natured Trade Unions. They will usher the downfall further if they don't concentrate on raising the honesty and diligency of the all the bank's working staff there, and if they only work as puppets and activists of their parental parties.
NBL le Right Share diyera Capital badhayeko chha hai so we can hope for better hai.
Jun bank le bank le 57 year samma kehi khutyauna saken ... Ab feri future k ramro aspect garnu ra? A-afno bishleshan Ho. Ma chahi government company share kiner risk lina sakdina, thanks
nomoney4630 Jee, you seem to know alot about NBL, please share with us. NBL is the first bank of Nepal and I also wanna have some stock if its improving new management. Thank you.
One thing you should remember that until top management wont be proactive then middle and lower level manpower can do nothing.
Brain of NBL is not strong so hand and leg can do nothing.
NBL is injecting more than 60 top competitive officer and same quantity of assistant but problem is that there are passive manpower in top level so it is not earning more effectively as it should be.
It has never c/d ratio of more than 60 %.
NBL has Five trade unions which receives 5 lakhs each as grants from management each year.
NBL has 2700 staffs out of which almost 50 % are eligible
Even old staffs retires one staffs on an average draws 35 to 40 lakhs on retirement and at least 20 thousand on monthly pension.
In absence of core banking system staffs are doing unnecessary processes for reporting and daily transaction.
For this unnecessary process nbl is hording more than 200 staffs.
more than 300 staffs don't do any official works in the name of union.
If the new management can control union, can introduce at least 10 competitive manpower in top level and introduce core banking software then you can expect dividend as well share price hike otherwise nbl should borrow money to pay pension.
yes
NBL ko service ekdam jhur chha ro designing of NPL building too....aru nabhaye pani SERVICE ramro garnu paryo then NBL will rock!!!!
yes right
yo bank ko service khattam cha tai bhayar janta ani grak haru ko biswas ghatdo cha, natra bhane ta bank ta pioneer nai hn. loss hune ta chanse nai china. tapai hami shareholder ho bhane tapai hami nai NBL ko owner ho tesai le bank ko staff haru ko bani sudharera service ramro banaune jimba hamro ho. yadi yeso bhayo bhane hamro NBL bank Nepal ko no. 1 bank huncha.Share ko price pai badcha!!!
right moneymatters ji
NBL is becoming safer, sound and stronger than ever before...3rd largest after RBB & NABIL in deposit, credit growth aggressive more than 7b new lending last FY, Capital injection plan successful, largest network 117 branches.....Old seems Gold...
But needs competent Management team. The exiting MT seems complacent and bureaucratic...

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub