Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Nepal Bank Limited's future?

Page: < 1 2 3 4 > »

Author Post
Breaking News: NBL ko Chitwan ko Land RS 18 crore ma NRB le purchase garne Deal vayo. Series of good news coming soon related to NBL.
1500 price ma pahile lineharule pani right ta 1:>6,7 nai payeka thiyeni, tara short term trader haru kati dube ni price lagbhag 100 ma jharda hoina sathiharu.So just be aware dost, yo EBL ra LICN jasto hoina right painchha vanera makkha parna lai.
correct eagle eyes ji
NBL le ahile dubaune vanda ni ukasnewala chha sathiharu. 1 week vitra specail agm hundai chha capital 10 arab puryaune decision garna. profit gud and required level capital adequacy lyauna right share pani issue hundaichha. 2 month vitra arko special agm garera management transfer hunchha.
NHPC le jasari dubaudai chha tyasari nai NBL le pani churlumma parla hai sathiharu
With regards to NBL, I am not optimistic as its EPS is very low and selling assets is its predefined strategic plan. Govt contribution will increase its hold in mgmt which may have negative impact too. Capt gain till election then again down as no dividend for few years.
From NRB and NBL source, chadai nRB le NBL lai management hastantaran gardaichha. yespali heavily n historical figure ma profit audaichha. NBA and fixed asset sale gareko paisa ma tirnuparne tax govt. le cash naliyera capital ma add gardaichha. jasbata NBL ko capital fund ma siginificantly improve hunechha. current price( around rs 550) ma buy garda within 1 month ma ramro gain hola jasto malai lageko chha. at least 50 % gain ta hunchha nai. tyo vanda badhi pani hune sambhav chha. discuss plz further.......
नेपाल बैंकको पुँजी कोष बढाउन सरकार साढे दुई अर्ब पुँजी थप्दै, पुँजी थपिएपछि पुँजी कोष आठ प्रतिशत -
www.bizmandu.com/content/-7558.html#.U6pf9NKQahB
right roverwin ji
nepal bank will follow historical price, it could reach upto 1000 and more.
Propelled by land sell, NBL posts highest turnover at NEPSE
http://www.sharesansar.com/viewnews.php?id=20843&cat=news
plz if u expect immediate return from NBL then i would suggest not to go for NBL but for long term investor it's the best company and best return i think. It's not going to sell all it's property but it's going to just sell those property through which it can bring down it's NPL and which will eventually hit the Negative Networth into positive one. it's not a big deal if it reach Rs. 2000 within a year with so many positive changes going to be made like
positive networth
NPL down
Retirement of old staff
THE MOST IMP. IS AGM WHERE OUR PUBLIC DIRECTOR WILL GO INTO MANAGEMENT WITHIN 6 MONTHS

when NBB was in crises ppl use to same thing but i invested in this share around 200-300 now it seems to be undervalued share even at Rs. 700. Thank you!!! And it's my personal perspective.
Dear sameer g
You are taking about the property and also disclosing that it is selling its property to inject for negative networth and cumulative loss
If NBL is going in this pace of selling his property I think there would be nothing left to attract investors
One thing we can not forget that there are 5 to 7 hundred employees retiring within 2071 who would draw huge amount in pension and NBL should recruit new employee to run the operation in replace of retired employee.
What would be the employee expenses of NBL Then?
NBL is not still using Core banking software. What would be the cost of initiating core banking software in 2071?
Can we expect any return in 2070/71?
your welcome
a hell!!! sameer Ji, thatz great news... NBL will surely reach to summit with this news....
Thanks for sharing sameer ji.
quick decission to sell of Nepal Bank Ltd
ty pkrishna n razeshm ji......and i got the confirm news that Nepal bank has come to the final negotiation point with NTC and Rastiya Banijaya Sansthan for 5 property they hold n the total deal is cracked for 2.5 arab........u all can think when this news come to market what price it will reach in NEPSE. Thank you!!!
10 ropani kupondol branch baye ko ma ne cha, ani baneshwor ko shantinagar gate nera ne cha ... Some example matrai ho. Yestai dheri thau ma cha.
Correct..I appreciate Sameer Ji.
sathi haru, my view is that this share has very good potential....only if we calculate the property that NBL holds in new road is around 10 ropani.....if we calculate per aana 5 crore out there then the new road property where it has it's head office is around 8 arab....my frens this is only 1 property i am talking about of Nepal bank think how many property they have in prime location of different parts of the Nepal....if they sell all they will be able to earn at least more than 100 arab.....i think this share is really undervalued though i respect other frens view. if we liquidate NBL every share holder will get more then Rs. 2500 per share. After calculating all this i have put my hard earned money in this share. Lets see in the future if i am right or wrong.
http://www.bizmandu.com/content/-5573.html#.UsqmmtIwxJA
Dissolution of the Nepal Bank Limited is the solutions of all ill practices.Nepal Bank Limited is a government owned bank and the staff members think they are government employees. Any of us has receive any quality of service from the any govermental offices in Nepal? So to expect the good services from Nepal Bank and good return from its share is same as expecting the calf from the bull.
« Last edit by Nepali Investor on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:18 pm. »
नेपाल बैंकको धेरै शेयर हुने साथीहरुले अहिलेको मितिमा शेयर बेची अर्को राम्रो बैंकमा लगानी गर्नु उत्तम हुनसक्छ/
38 crorer capital hunda ko eps calculate dekhera investor le invest gareko huna sakcha but now 397 crorer capital ko eps kati hola ra 70+ crorer profit ma
NBL ko property chai ramro cha but be aware that nbl is selling its property for inject negative networth.
"It is selling the hooks which can be used for fishing then how can they have fishes"
Property sell garne tayari cha auction ko notice ta gorkhapatrama aayeko cha kyare.
Employee le bonus khaye cumulative loss hunda bhanera akhtiyar lageko cha chanbin ma

There may be one cause for increasing price
NBL is going to be handed over to its shareholders then investors who wants to get majority stake on directors board they must have collecting shares from market whatever the price is.
« Last edit by nomoney4630 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:39 am. »
....because NBL is taking 'U' turn.
Its deposit reached more than Rs 64 billions, lending Rs 39b, aggressive credit expansion, NPA below 5.00%, continuation of restructuring and reform process, massive retirement of old generation manpower and fresh blood at managerial level and thus improved service delivery...
Old is truly turning Gold.
Its quite natural rise, not speculative. Be patient, miles to go up, you are totally safe...

Page: < 1 2 3 4 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub