Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Chakka Panja Stocks of NEPSE !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Author Post
Mnbbl- 3000-5000 in 4/5 year and bonus will be more than 200%.

Buy- before budget/program & policy/ nrb's monitory policy address solving liquidity problem.

:mrgreen:
Deepak je, what do you have to say about MNBBL? This is one of my favorite script.
What about HGI ? I am holding some and it has slow and good growth over the past few year. What do you suggest experts ?
Well Neo Wavi ji Neco Insurance (NIL), it looks Technically weak on Chart. Its a Clear Sell Call for the Target of 515/-

If you Hold its advisable to Exit this Counter !! :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon May 07, 2018 3:43 pm. »
Administrator
Deepak Jee, what are your thoughts on Neco Insurance?
overall general insurance companies with special focus on fundamentally strong one.
my favourite ones are SICL,SIC, NLG &SIL
PLIC :- Its a Stock which is under accumulation zone as per Technical. Its seems some players are accumulating this stock in range of 690-720. It will continue to move in this range till it don't break above 754. A Clear Buy Singal will emerge in this stock once we see its closing above 754 with volume more then 11000 shares in a single day till then it will be range bound share.
let me be the first one.. what about plic?
Well Guys i have started this thread where an Individual/Institution can ask for the Technical aspects for the Particular stocks. But Kindly make sure that at 1 time you ask query about 1 Particular stock only !!

Disclosure : My Personal views and opinion about the particular stock should not be taken as a 100% guaranteed Assurance. Investor are advised to take their own Personal Call based on their Own analysis or with a help of an Investment Consultant / Adviser. Any Profit or Loss arising from my comment based trading Risk and Reward will be sole Responsibility of the Investor !!

Happy Investment & Trading !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub