Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Chakka Panja Stocks of NEPSE !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Author Post
Mnbbl- 3000-5000 in 4/5 year and bonus will be more than 200%.

Buy- before budget/program & policy/ nrb's monitory policy address solving liquidity problem.

:mrgreen:
Deepak je, what do you have to say about MNBBL? This is one of my favorite script.
What about HGI ? I am holding some and it has slow and good growth over the past few year. What do you suggest experts ?
Well Neo Wavi ji Neco Insurance (NIL), it looks Technically weak on Chart. Its a Clear Sell Call for the Target of 515/-

If you Hold its advisable to Exit this Counter !! :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon May 07, 2018 3:43 pm. »
Administrator
Deepak Jee, what are your thoughts on Neco Insurance?
overall general insurance companies with special focus on fundamentally strong one.
my favourite ones are SICL,SIC, NLG &SIL
PLIC :- Its a Stock which is under accumulation zone as per Technical. Its seems some players are accumulating this stock in range of 690-720. It will continue to move in this range till it don't break above 754. A Clear Buy Singal will emerge in this stock once we see its closing above 754 with volume more then 11000 shares in a single day till then it will be range bound share.
let me be the first one.. what about plic?
Well Guys i have started this thread where an Individual/Institution can ask for the Technical aspects for the Particular stocks. But Kindly make sure that at 1 time you ask query about 1 Particular stock only !!

Disclosure : My Personal views and opinion about the particular stock should not be taken as a 100% guaranteed Assurance. Investor are advised to take their own Personal Call based on their Own analysis or with a help of an Investment Consultant / Adviser. Any Profit or Loss arising from my comment based trading Risk and Reward will be sole Responsibility of the Investor !!

Happy Investment & Trading !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub

General Error

General Error

An error was encountered. We apologize for any inconvenience.

In file Unknown on line 0:

E_WARNING - Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28)

This error should probably not have occured, so please report it to the owner. Thank you for your help.

If you are the owner of this board and you believe this is a bug, please send a bug report.