Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 by 2019-2-14

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 6 7 8 9 10

Author Post
o thats nice puji bharav ji..........u are very matured in stock market.........we expect more things from u
Land price has risen by 500 times.
But Index has risen only 100 times.

Now the concept of share and stock market has entered in every nook and corner of the country although the mechanism to trade is yet to enter.
NEPSE is bound to rise.

I am with NEPSE since 1980.
Seen bulls and bears and insider tradings and people buying range rovers and some people selling their real estates to settle the loans and everything.
Now the scenario is completely changed in this bull.
I see goodness ahead. NEPSE rise ahead.

.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA...
अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडाले शेयर लगानीकर्तालार्इ भने-'६ महिना पर्खिनुहोस्'

I dont know how do I take this????

How could a country/system wait 6 month?

Many people have already lost a lot, and a lot of those loss wont be back. People/investor once lost confidence wont be back, in some ones case wont be back for life.

This is the economy, stupid!
Deepak_mm & Puji Bhairab Jee seem to be real lighthouses in this forum guys. Their opinions reflect maturity and knowledge. I appreciate their views.
Disclaimer- I don't know them personally and am not in a position to manipulate the market either.
Deepak_mm was happy when market moved to 1209 instead of being sad. Has his group trapped us !!
Waiting for it to cross a strong resistance at 1425. As they say, the rising tide lifts all boats!
ha ha ha !!! So you are in contact with 1000 Gang // that's means 1000 Gang in reality exist !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last day, Bank increased merely.

Micro, NTC, Insurances decreased a lot.

So, There does not seem to be profit booking in Banks and Others decreased a lot so they need to increase coming week.

Can I, with your blessing, Dream of continuation of significant UPward movement next week too. Want to see around 1280 next week.

I heard some rebels in 1000 gang also have started to talk about market crossing 1500 in very soon, first target.
There was profit booking today, Bank sub index rose. Lots of buyers at high price too in most of the major scripts.

Tic Toc
Yesterday, Investors were buying lot shares to invest so price increased steadely. Unlike in the past, some used to buy some just to increase price.

Pension fund is entering, they will have to invest 100s of billions which will take a decade or more. We are going to have at least a decade long bull with now and then, tiny bear.

Dont miss the ship.
do you think 10 and 20 kitte suppress there temptation to book profit which will buy them "a khilli of churot" ?
If so, market will not sustain at higher level.
What is the best strategy in such market ?
Mine opinion is book profit and wait for next dip. Since we are small investor, at least me and some of my friends (Don't know the strength of our popular forum members) our buy order is not going to create significant demand. So price will not sky rocket with our demand.
Ka boom

In current market, Risk is 10% and Opportunity is 250%. You do the math, you do the decision. And dont blame faith or system of Nepal if you miss this golden opportunity.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:04 pm. »
Today's BS report supports my prediction.

2500 within 6 month.

Tic Toc

There was a time, I used to, more than 80% accurately forecast numbers, numerous times. And Yesterday, I have forecast another numbers, after a long time. I demand people pay serious attention. :roll:
FYI I started this topic when NEPSE turned red, today.
TWO DAYS OF UPWARD MOVEMENT WITH AVERAGE TRANSACTION LESS THAN 20 CRORE; AND WE ARE DREAMING OF NEPSE 2500 BY 2019. MY SUGGESTION IS BETER STOP INVESTING IN STOCK MARKET. IN LONG RUN NONE OF THE INVESTORS ARE LOSING. PATIENCE AND PERSISTENCE ARE KEY TO REAP THE BETTER RETURN; ITS NOT TIHAR AND YOU ARE NOT PLAYING 3 CARDS.
Two different targets for two different dates. :roll:

If you get 25/100 in 9 class you are PM.

If you get 50/100 in Phd, you get to lick boot of PM.

Just like your life, your big daddies have very old qualification and they are your bosses. And you have recent qualifications and you are their kind of champcha. :mrgreen:
Rising Sun is brave enough to give time-line. Deepak Ji been continuously saying market will come under 1000 for 1 yr now. 1000 Till when? in 2yrs or in 20 yrs.
I thought u will give TGT of 10000/- but u reduced to 1/4 of it. So the score is 25/100. Whats the Pass Mark in Nepal out of 100/- ??? Can anybody tell me as i don't know ??
NEPSE over 2500 by Feb14, 2019/Thursday.

Within 6 Month NEPSE will cross 2500.

If I turned out to be false, I wont eat MOMO for 30 days.

This is coming out from the mouth of the MARD. :'(

Page: « < ... 6 7 8 9 10

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub