Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 by 2019-2-14

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > »

Author Post
Well definitely higher turnover in NEPSE means higher Revenue for the Brokers !!

Mah nikalni le mah tah chatti halxa ni !! that's the Universal Truth !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
buy and sell with every 10-20 points fluctuations..

looks like deepak ji's main goal is to make brokers rich.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ha ha ha !! Someone is using NTC to Drag the NEPSE down !!!
Ha ha ha Useless Effort Dear

Today My Groups are entering the Market again with short term Target of 1285 / 1300 / 1318/- on NEPSE.

If you start trading on every 10/15 points fluctuation then where is your profit?
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:46 pm. »
Fool is he who buys when the market goes green :mrgreen:
Amid Volatility witnessed in Last few trading session and Today we Broke 1265/- Resistance Concisely forming higher tops and Bottom Pattern indicates the beginning of a New Bull Candle !!

My Group has entered the Market as soon as It broke 1265/-

We are Buying again after a Gap of time !!

Happy Investment !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
FD FACT
1 - Around 1250 ARAB in fixed deposit of general peoples (not institutions)
2 - As interest rate falls, some portion of fixed deposit enters the stock market

Wider Participation
1- In 2008's bull, there was narrow participation
2- Hence market dipped deeply
3- In this 2016 bull, participation is many fold wide + Savings accumulations is growing significantly + Recent recognition of Real estate players of stock market as alternative investment sector
4 - Market wont dip as anticipated

Positive Politics
1 - The political turmoil of NEPAL since formation of NEPAL has come to an end
2 - Economy is gaining its core momentum for the first time
3 - Cycle of inefficient government spending and liquidity crunch is OVER, wont recur again

Brokerage to Bank & Online Trading
1 - These two technological breakthrough can deliver stock market to every nook and corner of the country
2 - Even if 25 lakh new people invest 1 lakh in stock market in due course of time, its 2.5 kharab hard cash - MOST MINIMUM ESTIMATES
3 - There are many crorepatis in Nepal who havent yet invested in stock market

FSDS
1 - Financial Sector Development strategy envisages atleast minimum 2 arab DAILY DAILY TURNOVER each day in stock market
2 - This was under supervision of Yubaraj Khatiwada himself and has big policy level plans to develop stock market....

...When every forces is positive......Stock Market is PENDING BIG LEAP NOW......Baki Ishwor Ko Leela.....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:53 am. »
Why If they don't Buy Back at all for the Next 6 Months ???

:roll: :roll:

the estimated amount of 407 crores of short term will get stuck @ NEPSE it it don't continue to move up.

Today a very Important Day. Today NEPSE movement will decide these short term players Decision, whether to Hold Or Sell, In-fact no additional Buying for sure, Ha ha, ha !!

Happy Investment !!
Last week, around 2.5 billion worth of shares were sold.

It will take 10 trading days for them to buy back in the market where not many want to sell their share at loss.

And when NEPES gets green, more new ones will join.

Which means 1600 very soon possible. Especially when NEPSE has been consolidating strongly in between 1240-1260.
NEPSE has been consolidating strongly in between 1240-1260.

Can we expect 1600 by a month??? :roll:
अर्थमन्त्री भन्छन्बैं-कले ब्रोकरको काम गर्न थालेपछि सेयर बजारमा सुधार आउँछ

Positive attitude???? :'(

Tic Toc

Those who are after 5Rs will regret.

Those who miss will regret too but less than those who go after 5Rs cause they wont know what just happened.
Today, also market consolidated.

It has proven, booking profit in every 5Rs. is bad strategy.
During last two days, enemy and allies fought.

Since enemy are out of bullet (they no longer have share with profit left), allies should crush them today.
Despite of so much of Comments against me and Criticism against me then also i keep my stand as it is :-

Yesterday and day before Yesterday market showed the sign of volatility instead of consolidation !!

Day before Yesterday it gave an indication and Yesterday it gave a confirmation that Market will under go deep correction !!

With the Increase in volatility the Band for Resistance and Support has also increased.

The new band of Support @ 1185/- and Resistance @ 1265/-

Apart from that we also saw reduced turnover which further support the Bears Momentum !!

:lol: :lol: Wait for the time !! In few minutes Early Market tick will come !!
Biddwan has ordered Pension fund to become big player of Share market.

Biddwan said share market will increase in 6 mth, a month ago.

Mock trading from today.

Tic Toc

Hope to see NEPSE at 1800 before online trading.
To accept the reality is the first step to getting closer to the truth.

A lot of experienced investers have spoken their words. Market is clearly gaining momentum. Short term traders need to sell. Else how would they make their living? How would they churn their portfolio?

TA is useful, but don't get obbssessed with it.
Deepakji gangs made Rs 5 per share by exiting in 1225.

And i plan to exit market once i make 10 TIMES of my investment.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i was really following deepak jee but i am finding his words are only for his vested interest. it is quite possible the market might come down to 1000 level as deepak jee has been saying but he is definitely playing for his own good.
yesterday he was saying market didn't consolidate and there was aggressive buying as if no tomorrow so it is bad for bulls and is the sign that market will continue to south.
and now again today when market did consolidate he is saying if market doesn't move aggressively there will be strong slide in the market.
but i am sure even if the market slide to 1000, he will recommend to buy bbc, cit etc at all time high price as well.
Haha... bichara ko group le 1225 ma proudly 50%..50% garera 100% exit garecha kyare ... ani thanthan gopal bhaihalecha ... aba rudai cha index badeko dekhera .... aba j hawa reason dera bhayeni halla failayera bhayeni, market ghatauni soch ma cha bichara haru ....
Baru ramro sanga company haru analysis garnus ani invest garnus...
Tyo 20 /30 point index ghataula ani per kitta 5/7 Rs khaula bhanera sano soch na rakhnus ...

Tyo group ko po maya lagyo yaar ... hunata tini haru ni kasto murkha ...
Tai na tui ko HA expert (Hawa analysis expert) lai follow garni ta ?
Look at the justification with clear false by Deepak mm sir. If they all
are short term traders why not they invest on insurance or micro fn.?
Have you not found any other good reason to justify yourself.? But good
thing is that you are in weak position. It is good point for market.
« Last edit by LBS on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:45 pm. »
Short term ?? Kuch bhi !!! ?? :roll:

how can u be so sure that its all short term money ?...Speaks as if 3.8 arba worth of shares were bought by his papa...
Its clear somebody dont want the index to stay green .... cooking all kind of crap to turn the correction into somthing else... aba ta clearly jabarjasti garna thalyo yaar yesle ...reduced turn over re really? U got nothing else?

Pitiful
Hait...! feri yeta ayera runa aisakecha ... ufff!!! ... k garni hola yeslai.. Ram Ram...
Yesterday and today market showed the sign of volatility instead of consolidation !!

Yesterday it gave an indication and today it gave a confirmation that Market will under go deep correction !!

With the Increase in volatility the Band for Resistance and Support has also increased.

The new band of Support @ 1185/- and Resistance @ 1265/-

Apart from that we also saw reduced turnover which further support the Bears Momentum !!

An estimated amount of 380 Crores of Short term trader money has entered the Market if Market wont move UP aggressively then that short term money will try to exit, the Exit will be very competitive which will lead to strong slide in NEPSE !!

There is no doubt of NEPSE uptrend. The charastricts of this rally
is unique. Only selected and low priced scripts are moving up which
is sustainable and justificable. That will help to change the market sentiment.
We can see further improvement from tomorrow .Todays sustain is great.
Commonsense TA:

- Our negative TA wanted consolidation in between 1225-1250, which did occur during last two day.

- Even better NEPSE consolidated greater in between 1240-1255.

- I believe some negative 1000 gang (I believe most of the gang member have already become rebel) who want to bring down the market and those short trader who are satisfied with 3/4 Rs have already sold yesterday and today. And I believe they no longer have share left which is in profit.

Conclusion, Now as per commonsense TA, NEPSE should move toward 1350-1400 range.

:lol: :roll: :mrgreen:

Today's trading showed, buying is very strong.
Being optimistic is not bad but the invested in sentiment only will not boost the market. The market can be stabilized with the confidence of the investor backed by company's convincing performance. Market at the moment looks leading with some too short investors and other lets try investors.

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub