Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... > »

Author Post
i know .................i know.............................
At 13:26 hours there was call from Nepse number to my cell phone. Well don't know who ranged me and why ?? I was bit astonished.
Less than 20 crore. So much pressure from seller.

ma ta marchu ke ka ho :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
6crore in 2 hour.

that's selling pressure :mrgreen:
20 crore is selling pressure :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As said earlier on thursday that if on Thursday, if nepse unable to close above 1252/- then we will again witness selling pressure on Sunday. And finally we saw the selling pressure on Sunday and nepse closing down down @ 1233/- . Still its a sell call. As said earlier the Physiological support is at 1200/- and support intact @1172/- Happy Investment.
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:57 am. »
If we manage to close above 1252/- in today's session then we expect nepse to move up till 1272/- else we will witness selling pressure again in coming weeks.
Yesterday was a technical bounce which was imminent after a continued days of selling. Any continued bounce back today should be used as an opportunity to exit. Physological support for NEPSE is seen at 1200/- with technical support at 1172/-. Happy Investment.
he doesnt understands someones mocking him and still keeps debating. haha.. :lol: :mrgreen:
I AM HAPPY THAT I EXITED THE MARKET @ 1400 LEVEL....AT PRESENT NO COMPANY CAN RETURN THE RETURN PROVIDED BY THE BANKS...STILL LURKING....I BELIEVE IN RATE OF RETURN
KINA RISAUNU HO DEEPAK BRO AND THE RISING SUN BRO....BANK KO INTEREST BADIRAKO CHHA (MOST PROBABLY BY THE NEWS ) STILL WE SEE IMPROVEMENT IN THE MARKET. THE ONLY FACT I SEE IS KHATEY MUTUAL FUNDS HARU LEY TINIHARU KO BAU KO SHARE KINERA.....SOJHO NEPALI DUBAKO HO.
Oh my God !!!!!! Omg !! Cooperative union has no right to act as regulator. There is a sahakari division @ bijuli office. What Mr. Rising has said if true then it's like an another syndicate. But what I feel what rising ji has said must be his imagination only.
I received memo from Cooperative union, It writes "their meeting at 12.30PM today decided to renew all share loan and those members who go against the decision will face harsh punishment. And asked all borrowers to have confidence in them that their loan is safe for at least 5 year."

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Haha arko aayo hai Deepak ji... Jyotisi Shastra sikeko ho tapaile??? Khatra khatra bhawise wani gardine. :)
Yesterday we saw a strong Retail sales in Nepse which was Imminent as their major source of funding was cooperatives. And cooperative were unable to renew such old loans which resulted in sell off of shares.
aba chai 1000 nai pugxa jasto lagyo. This guy is no doubt smart. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by SmartGuy on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:34 pm. »
बाम गठबन्धनलाई भोट हाल्ने, देशको आर्थिक सम्बृद्धिसँगै आफ्नो भबिष्य खोज्ने शेयर लगानीकर्ताहरुलाई धोका नदिएको हो भने केपी ओली सरकारले लगानीकर्ताको सम्पतिमा थप क्षति हुन नदिन, सरकारलाई प्राप्त हुने राजश्व अरु घट्न नदिन तत्काल सम्बोधन गर्नुपर्ने तडकारो आबश्यकता छ । शेयर बजार घटाउने, बढाउने हैन, लगानीकर्तालाई आश्वस्त पार्ने कदम चाल्नु जरुरी देखिएको छ । प्रधानमन्त्री ओलीको एउटा भाषण, उखान टुक्का वा पत्रकार सम्मेलनले अबको बाढी थाम्न सक्दैन । ब्यवहारमै केही कामहरु हुनु अपरिहार्य छ
बजार घटाईको क्रम तीब्र हुनु तर कारोबार रकम पनि स्थिर रहनुले संकटको संकेत गर्दछ । शेयर बजारका लगानीकर्ताहरु घटाएरै भएपनि शेयर बेच्न बसिदिँदा जत्तिमा पाए पनि शेयर बेच्ने क्रम बढेको छ ।
So take appropriate measures before its too late and become irreversible.
another garbage,

since when 4th qtr is the date for loan renewal. 4qtr ending time sees the least renewal task, since bfis dont do loan processing in this time, they are more occupied in book closing.

be scared of god.

I know arab patis, whose children dies before their arab pati parents, and they die before they are able to enjoy arab.

money in the hand of dumb is just a piece of paper.

stay away from paap.

I though 1000 gang were about to stop crashing market then CGT happened.

sati ko sarap
Retail investor whose loan are not getting renewed are selling off in today's market. Physiological support for Nepse is seen @ 1200/- with strong support seen @ 1172/- level. Happy investment !!
Some body brought cooperative and now you are connecting cooperative with share market, how cooperative will effect share market negatively.

Tell me something, if somebody had brought Oil issue would you be saying "since investors have to pay more for oil, so investors now have less money to put in share market or to buy oil, they have to sell their share. so market will fall."
We expect retail invester selling session in Nepse as many of the retail invester old loans in cooperatives are not getting renewed due to cooperative depositer are turning as Withdrawer which is pressurizing liquidity conditions in cooperatives. Apart from that the internal fight has begun in many of the cooperative promoters due to losses incurred in nepse
I don't know why are saying control crashing ??? Its a normal course of crash due to strong bear grip and weak bulls. The next level for Nepse is ??? Do you guys want to guess ??
Why terrible week for 1000 gang in NEPSE?

Cause the control (crashing) of NEPSE has been taken over by communist???????

Before NEPSE hit 1900, When NEPSE was at 1750, One group who controls majority of media too, sold their shares and started to force NEPSE crash.

When NEPSE was at 1900, NRB/Governor hit NEPSE, then started real crash. That time BFIs, mutual fund started to dump shares then crash began.

After BFIs gang, 1200 gang took over the crash.

After 1200 gang, 1000 gang took over the crash.

Now from 1000 gang, commie gang has taken over the NEPSE/Crash.

Who Next??????????
Well its was a terrible week for Nepse. !! Finally we closed down for the week.
As said earlier if Nepse closes below 1269/- then there will be a big Havoc like an earth quake in Nepal. As you guys can see market was totally closed for the first time in the history of Nepal. You guys will continue to see many changes in near future. Some people might be feeling that I am the Wolf of NEPSE and some are feeling that Nepse is dancing to my tunes. Multiple people multiple kind of imagination. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub