Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... > »

Author Post
Oh My god !! He is comparing Stock Market with Touch Me Not Plant.

Well well !! He is a commerce student or he is a botany Student ?? The Kind of correlation he joined the Stock Market to Touch me not Plant, it seems like he is a Botany Student !! Ha ha may be i might be wrong too !! I hope i am wrong in my opinion !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
अर्थमन्त्रीज्यू यी उपसचिवलाई गुरु मान्नुस कि बर्खास्त गर्नुस -DO YOU HAVE GUTS TO DO SO ?

http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=42161
http://sharelagani.com/%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A5%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%9C%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%82-%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%89%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%BF/
siddyo

barbad bho

dhosta bho

they should open paan pasal. Not become investor.
Teacher's day!

World would have respected teachers if there had been selection process.

If we could eliminate teachers like those who taught- biddwan, 8 class Oli, 1000 gang, tragedy from south- world would have celebrated teacher.

Some retard even talk about Karl marx. If Karl Marx's mother had eloped with someone else, billions life would not have suffered.

My school life- there were some good teachers who liked me and whom I liked And there were some who were pure evils.

After Phd holders, ex and present teachers are the reason (especially in politics) who is the reason Nepal is a hell hole. Then there comes 8 class wala (below SLC)- curse.

Sati ko sarap.

Hope all those teachers be rotting in hell who taught 1000 gang and biddwan and 8 class Oli- that Share market- where book value is above 106-150 are unable to subscribe their share in auction even at 100 Rs- is over valued.
Few days before today, there was criminals not so active in the trading.

Today, when deepak ji has came to bless us with his "World is gonna end" warning, criminals seen being active.

Some wise man in the social media said "nothing is coincidental in this world".
दिपक जि "धमिलो पानी मा माछा मार्ने काम नगर्नुस न " :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Looking at the Market Pattern its look like 1172/- stands as the support and 1205 stand as a Resistance !!

Until or unless Market do not break these level the market will be range bound market !!

Once 1205/- Level is broken on closing basis then Investor can initiate fresh Buy with TGT Level near 1252 /- & Those who are holding shares should keep 1172 /- as a Stoploss Level !!

Avoid Buying Hydro scrips @ Current Level as Hydro scrips do not looks that promising even @ Current Level !!

ADD CIT, NMB & NBL on Decline ;)
You do you keep on confusing your blind followers.

Your target is below 1120. Unless some player like biddwan yuraj K makes any move, your target will be easily achieved.

Are your retard big criminal investors sure about Bishnu Bas ji. He is not brought in Nepal by some big investor like marbadi group. He came to Nepal just cause he was kicked out by Indian investor, no big conspiracy involved right?

As far as I know, he is only able to fool those so called big dumb investors only.
Today is the day for to the Market to check whether the technical support near 1172/- will remain intact or not !! last time it took support near that zone somewhere near 1174.65. If market breaks 1172 level on closing basis with volume above 25 crores means that we easily heading towards next technical support @ 1121/- Level in few days only.

Keep your Stoploss @ 1172/- Level !! Happy Investment !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As Per Mero Lagani :-

वित्तीय प्रणालीमा अधिक तरलता: राष्ट्र बैंकले तीन दिनमा झण्डै १८ अर्ब खिच्यो, थप १५ अर्ब उठाउने !!

नेपाल राष्ट्र बैंकले वित्तीय प्रणालीमा अधिक तरलता भएपछि तीन दिनको अवधिमा वित्तीय प्रणालीबाट १७ अर्ब ७५ करोड रुपैयाँ खिचेको छ । बैंक तथा वित्तीय संस्थाहरुले करिब ५८ अर्ब रुपैयाँ राष्ट्र बैंकमा निक्षेप राख्न प्रस्ताव गरेको थिए । राष्ट्र बैंकले शुक्रबार थप १५ अर्ब रुपैयाँ बैंक तथा वित्तीय संस्थाबाट उठाउने भएको छ ।

आर्थिक बर्षको अन्त्यमा सरकारी खर्च बढेर बैंकिङ प्रणालीमा अधिक तरलताको अवस्था आएको हो । साथै केन्द्रीय बैंकले तरलता सहज पार्न सीआरआर (क्यास रिजर्भ रेसियो) मा सहजीकरण गरेपछि बैंकहरुमा ४८ अर्ब तरलता थपिएको छ ।

राष्ट्र बैंकले मौद्रिक नीति मार्फत सबै बैंक तथा वित्तीय संस्थाको सीआरआर ४ प्रतिशतमात्र कायम गरेको छ । सीआरआरमा गरिएको कटौतीबाट थप तरलता बढेको हो । बैंकिङ प्रणालीमा ६५ अर्ब रुपैयाँ बढी अधिक तरलता रहेको राष्ट्र बैंकले जनाएको छ ।

http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=41956
Well futurist ji !! who am i to give such command to buy and to sell !! i am just expressing my views and my opinion !!
Its up to the people to follow me or not to follow me !! if they feel my advice is good they follow else they reject !!

If you feel my words hearten your emotion or sentiment by any chance !! i am extremely sorry for the same !!
Deepak ji, thanks for ur free advices. But "Aaja buy garnus, Aaja sell garnus" vanne aadesh dina chhadnus. As the number of views in this forum is in thousands it is directly going to impact psychology. I strongly recommend moderators to skip such lines. Haina vane sharesansar will be no different from bizshala and merolagani.

"La hai, yo arthik barsa ma falano company le garyo kamaal... Laganikarta vaye malamaal". Bullshit headlines. The manipulators want to increase the price of that scrip and waiting for the opportune moment to sell.
May be due to political Pressure we might see fall in Interest for the short term but Logically it will increase in days to come ultimately !! As in order to curb inflation Central Bank need to increase the CRR rate for sure !! That's the Universal Law. The current CRR rate will not be able to combat the inflation !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1 - Inflation is incidental in expansionary budget, expansionary monetary policy and expanding economy.
2 - NRB will not suck liquidity from the system but shall emphasize on lowering of interest rates while curbing consumer spending. NRB should emphasize on channeling of Disposable Income to entrepreneurship & investment and discourage consumer spending.
3 - As Nepal is import based country, inflation is not directly related to interest rates as interest rates do not necessarily affect production to lead in rise in general price levels.
4 - Interest rates will slowly start to fall in coming days.

......Baki Ishwor Ko Leela.....
Rising Inflation Rate in Nepal will further hamper the NEPSE !!
Its a big concern as government is unable to control the Inflation despite being a stable government.

To Combat the inflation the Central bank need to suck the liquidity from the banking system which will lead to increase in Interest Rate for sure !!

This New Financial year we might see Central Bank to increase CRR to banks from at least 50 basis points to 200 basis point. If they don't then Inflation might hit all time record high in Nepal !!

These Macro economic scenario are not in favor of NEPSE at all. 1000 level in NEPSE will come very soon !!

So smart investor Avoid buying !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SHARE MARKET INVESTMENT IS NOT THE ONLY GROUND FOR INVESTORS. INVESTORS ARE DYNAMIC IN NATURE AND ARE ABLE TO FIND THE GROUNDS THAT RETURN THEM THE BEST. BAKI KURA KITAB KO KURA; WONT HELP ANYONE FOR FUTURE ENDEAVOUR.
आईपिओ पनि बिक्न छाड्यो, जोशी हाइड्रो ६५% बेच्न असफल
http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=41807

If such trend continues for few more months, NEPSE will fall back near to previous low and so called good companies IPO will also hit badly. Ultimate sufferer is our ECONOMY driven by our "Dr.sab".
ChutiyaJee
1 - Investment is not always measured in rate of return, especially rate of return
2 - There are other things like premium, cash flows, goodwill expected capital appreciation, degree of risk, amount of surplus

...There many undervalued companies in current cases....Find out best for yourselves.....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
Bank interest are going down soon

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Market is still exaggerated in terms of rate of return. Does not matter if someone is fundamental analyst or technical analyst; what matters is rate of return in investment. It looks like shareholders are losing a lot, but, it will still go down. If you do not agree, suggest me the company that can give higher rate of return than the banks at present.
I know your exact target.
deepak sir,,, yo ta sabai thikai 6 tara market chahi kahile dekhi badh6 hola tyo chahi vanidinus na...
Physiological level of 1200/- is broken in NEPSE is broken today !! in a day or two Market will once again try to break the level near 1172/-. If that level is broken then next line of support is @ 1121 /---

Avoid Buying more likely market will break its technical support level near 1172/-

Happy Investment !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Today again Physiological level of 1200/- to be watched !! If 1200 Level Broken easily then support as said earlier stands @ 1172/-

Happy Investment !!
Many of the Global E-Wallets websites are now blocked in Nepal !! May be due to excessive Sports betting in the FIFA World Cup, Leverage trading in FOREX, Crypto Currency AND others tradings. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub