Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

golden days

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
12 years ma river ta farkincha re ........nepse ta kaso nafarkela :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
वैदेशिक पुँजी ल्याउन बोर्डले तयार पार्यो लगानी कोष नियमावली, प्राइभेट इक्विटी र भेन्चर क्यापिटलमार्फत आउने
Mutual funds played their game once again.

End of the month market increases.
today's sellers will regret a lot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It is too early to get excited with such news and government commitment.
Just look at the commitment made by government agencies in the infrastructure development of capital market.
"SARKAR KO KAM KAHILE JALA GHAM"
IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 30 TO 40 YEARS FOR SUCH THINGS TO GET MATERIALIZE.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hope to congratulate all of you guys tomorrow.

When Pension fund join the party, I believe, there will be more than a decade long bull. Small correction can be expected now and then. But there will be a pure bull. Alpha bull, which will take NEPSE to next level.

Pension funds have delayed to join Share market cause of incompetent finance ministers Nepal had to suffer with, but still NEPSE is just in infant stage.

Pension funds will be investing 100s of billions and will take more than a decade to invest. I guess, during normal time, more than 80% of trading belongs to short term traders and rest long term and those who desperately need cash.

So when Pension fund start to invest, traders will loose their lot of share to pension fund and market will rise.

I have confident, New Man ji's fire wont go off.

And Pension fund will take over NEPSE from big players too.

In current market, Risk is 10% and Opportunity is 250%. You do the math, you do the decision. And dont blame faith or system of Nepal if you miss this golden opportunity.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:05 pm. »
deepak ji , u forgot that u dont eat masu bhat during the month of sravan :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes even i am Missing him !! Rising ji where r u ?? Let us meet today and enjoy the Masu bhat !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
where is rising sun ji ? missing him in this situation
Still not sure. Mutual fund ko chalkhel pani huna sakcha. If next week also Nepse rise, then may be..
धेरै पछी नेप्से ले रुप फेर्ला जस्तो छ .............. यो आगो लाई निभ्न दिनु हुन्न है साथी हो

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub