Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

TOP 10 STOCKS TO TRADE BELOW IPO PRICE OF 100/-

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 >

Author Post
Good Friday, Happy Sunday Coming Soon...
Yesterday's last 10 min trading.
बजार बन्द हुनु पहिलोको १० मिनेटमा मात्र बजारमा झण्डै ४ करोड रुपैयाँको सेयर किनबेच भएको छ । यसले बजारमा मौका खोज्नेहरु अन्तिम समयमा बजार प्रवेश गरेको बुझ्न सकिन्छ । किनकी सामान्य लगानीकर्ताले अन्तिम समयमा एकाएक ४ करोड रुपैयाँको सेयर कारोबार गर्ने अवस्था रहन्न ।

Suva Din...
60 arba in short term investor, if agree with 4% of 15 kharba or 10% of public portion (6 kharba) then current trading day volume (39-46 crore) are 0.75% out of short investor.
everybody in loss at this time even so called expert, so called TA, so called big daddy also.
so, everybody wants to market green. so called TA also in loss even they sold 1600-1400 point. don't be silly Market is going up.
big investors are start buying because of end of Liquidity crisis within 20 days. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by Gylsu on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:12 pm. »
I wanted RBCL to come under 100. DAMN. :mrgreen:
CCBLPO's price is higher than CCBL.

Amazing. Why dont those who been barking "demand and supply" go to promoters of CCBL and educate them about demand and supply and ask them to sell their promoter share @70Rs.

Demand and Supply Ha
Among these 4 Stocks some coming closer to 100/- some escaping far from 100/- Mark.
Let see which will be first to hit Below 100/- Mark :-

1. WMBF (World Merchant banking & finance Ltd. ) LTP 110/-

2. RLFL ( Reliance Finance ) LTP 124/- (escaping)

3. JEFL ( Jebils Finance Ltd. ) LTP 115/-

4. CFCL ( Central Finance Ltd. LTP 114/-
शेयर बजारका बारेमा अर्थमन्त्रीको यस्तो छ धारणा, 'त्यो कस्तो चिज हो ?घट्नै नहुने?'

Share is like a kera. Economic theory applies in a same way on both.

Manipulators will be really happy tomorrow. Cause they can sell Kera and buy share in a few days.
नेप्सेमा मात्र लगानी हाेइन Rising Sir जुनसुकै क्षेत्रमा लगानी गरे पनि अाफ्नाे लगानी फिर्ता लानकाे लागि शेयर विक्री गर्दा उचित मूल्य पाउने ग्यारेन्टी र नाफा लैजाने ग्यारेन्टी नभइ स्वदेशी/विदेशी लगानी अाकर्षित गर्न सकिदैन भनेकाे । जुनसुकै क्षेत्रमा लगानी गरे पनि अाफ्नाे कम्पनी विक्री गर्न सक्छु भन्ने त हुनु पर्याे (नेप्सेमा कम्पनी Listing गरेर उचित मूल्यमा विक्री हुन्छ भन्ने ग्यारेन्टी ) ।
उदाहरणकाे लागि नेप्से यही अवस्थामा रहने, Hydro काे शेयर मूल्य १०० काे तहमा अाउने हाे भने IPO नै विक्री हुन छाड्छ, प्रमाेटरहरुले १०० काे शेयर ३/४ सयमा विक्री गर्न पाइन्छ भनेर लगानी गरेका हुन् नत्र लगानी गर्न छाड्छन् । अनि सरकारकाे Productive Sector काे हालत के हाेला ?
« Last edit by Ramesh N on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:15 pm. »
Ramesh N ji, foreigners cant invest in NEPSE but they can buy promoter's share, Crash in NPESE means the value of promoter's share will also crash which is bad for Nepal too.
स्टक मार्केटका सम्बन्धमा सरकार गैह्र जिम्मेवार देखिएकाे छ । देशमा लगानीकाे वातावरण बनाउन दाेस्राे बजारमा शेयर विक्री गरी अाफ्नाे लगानी थप गर्न र फिर्ता लिन सक्छु भन्ने ग्यारेन्टी हुनु पर्दछ । दाेस्राे बजारमा सेयरकाे भाउ उचित नपाउने (१०० भन्दा कममा बिक्री गर्नु पर्ने वाध्यता) अवस्थामा लगानी कसरी प्राेत्साहन हुन सक्दछ । स्वदेशी र विदेशी लगानी भित्र्याउनका लागि पनि नेप्सेलाई जाेगाइ नेप्से क्र्यास गराउनेहरुलाई कारवाही गरी अाइन्दा गलत चलखेल हुन नदिनु सरकारकाे अहिलेकाे मूख्य र अतिअावश्यक कार्य हुनु पर्दछ । नत्र सुशासन र अार्थिक वृद्धिकाे नारा भाषणमा मात्र सिमित हुनेछ ।
Among these 4 Stocks Let see which will be first to hit Below 100/- Mark :-

1. WMBF (World Merchant banking & finance Ltd. ) LTP 111/-

2. RLFL ( Reliance Finance ) LTP 116/-

3. JEFL ( Jebils Finance Ltd. ) LTP 114/-

4. CFCL ( Central Finance Ltd. LTP 119/-

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i think some 4-5 finance companies would be the stocks which are likely to trade below IPO Price of 100/-

:lol: :lol:
RBCL aat garna sakiyena ahillyai...today i bought NLIC @1624....prices have fallen much since my last buy...:)
RBCL under 100. Possible? :mrgreen:
i think bishnu ji wants nepse to crash to 1000 so that his people can buy and control then wants nepse to reach 6000 in a few year.

in the other hand,

i think you want nepse to stay volatile, where you can trade on others foolishness.
you would want to be wrong after you invest.

When Nepse was at 1700 and rising one group sold, and when it reached 1900 another group sold, when it crashed to 1400 another group sold. When it reached back to 1700 another group sold.

When you buy at 1000, some other group would want to bring NEPSE to 700.

NEPSE needs professional investor not criminal investor.

Once, you really made me believe that you were a technical analysis.
What i have done dear !!

I haven't done anything wrong !!

If you think b'coz of me NEPSE is down then you are Mistaken, NEPSE is down b'coz of its own Reason.

I am just Forecasting the Trends only.
Unfortunately or fortunately My prediction matched by 98-99% that's not my Mistake.

Till now i m right tomorrow i might be wrong also. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:'( :'( :'(
People like you are lucky that Nepal is ran by people like Oli,

If I or PUtin were the ruler of Nepal, People like you would have lost you skin.
A Small Motivation Mantra :--

" Don't think of the future its gives you Fear
Don't think of the Past it gives you tears
Enjoy the Current Moment and have Chilled Beer."

:'( :shock:
u r right rising sir........................
conclusion : he wants to invest as much as his money at low level.
i wish i could give one tight slap ................................................................................................................

to myself :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I went through your earlier posts, it looks like you are just a player and planning to buy at lowest possible point.
Oh My God !! such a big Insider Information Google was taken by CIA.

As per your pattern of language you will say that NEPSE now controlled by RAW.

Ha ha ha ha Just Kidding !!!

Don't take it seriously !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bad company go bankrupt, who is saying their share value should be high.

You are trying to bring down value of already lower to even low with fear in NEPSE.

If Yahoo had bought Google, google would not have become this successful. Google today rules cause it was took over by CIA.
BIG MNC Company like AIG and Lehman Brothers has collapsed in the Past.

Even companies Like Nokia, Yahoo & RIM (Black Berry) which were once a big blue Chips where are they now.

Company like Google which was on sale for just 1 Million $ to Yahoo just mere 7 Crores Nepalese rupees at that point of time at that time many Nepalese Bankers of Present has more money then that where they could easily buy the Google at that point of time.

See time changes !! With time fortune changes !!
Today's Millionaire could be a billionaire and today's Billionaire could be Millionaire.

I hope you got it what i am trying to SAY !!! :shock:
Nabil :mrgreen:

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub