Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

BOTH NEPSE AND GOLD FOR RACE FOR 1000/- MARK ???

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
Yesterday Spot Gold Nose Dived and finally moved below 1200 $$ Mark breaking the Physiological Support of 1200/-

Currently Spot gold @ 1195.50$ up by 2.40$ as per yesterday close Price of 1193.10$

;) ;)
PUJI BHAIRAV JEE KO KURA DHERAI THIK CHHA. I ALSO THINK NEPSE WILL RALLY ABOVE 1600 AFTER MAJOR IPOS ARE OVER, MAYBE SOON AFTER DASHAI AND TIHAR. ALSO IPOS WITH PREMIUM ARE THE RISKIEST INVESTMENT SO MOST OF THE INVESTORS WILL LOOK OUT FOR SECONDARY MARKET. GOOD OLD GOLDEN DAYS OF APPLYING IPO IN NEPAL IS OVER.
well Puji vairav ji this is a open forum where people do express their opinion with regards to direction too.
I don't know why to came to such an interpretation !! i believe you have developed a sense that what i says People has start believing it blindly !! May be i might be wrongalso in reading your mind too.
Plzz. Do Correct me if i am wrong by any chance.

Thank you !!

I request all Forum members not to follow me blindly !! May be i might have correct in many instance with regards to my prediction but that doesn't mean that i will be 100% correct in near future too. ;) ;)
1 - Views are best in this forum. Rather than Directions "Avoid Purchase" "Avoid Sell"
2 - Nobody knows the future
3 - But with all the technical parameters and pace of economic and technological activities, we can fairly estimate that Future is Promising.

.....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela...
Did sati ko sarap changed NEPSE target? Till yesterday, from what I knew, the target was above 1000.

Couple of days back, 8 class Oli met with 1000 gang bosses.

Sab chor haur mile cha.

Neither Gold not NEPSE will touch 1000.
Both NEPSE and GOLD has started the Race for the 1000/- Mark !! Let us see among this two which will be hit the 1000/- Mark First.

Currently NEPSE @ 1204.31 & Gold @ 1226.60$ an Ounce !!

LET US SEE WHAT NEXT ??

AVOID PURCHASE OF GOLD AND SHARES !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub