Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Ape > Nepalese

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
Blast from the past.
APE: I neither care about Marshi Rice, nor I gonna eat.

Nepalese: I know every thing about Marshi Rice. It is the greatest.

(As far as I know about economics, Marshi Chamal has to be a nothing burger. Other wise it would have been exported to Japan, Korea, China. I believe it is expensive cause may be Jumle has to carry water in Gagri for Marshi Chamal to grow, just like Jumla ko apple is expensive). :mrgreen:

APE>NEPALESE
APE: Neither I know, Nor I care.

Nepalese: I know everything.

If we go through social media, Nepalse behave like they are expert in everything. But If you look at NEPSE even after positive news coming out one after another, Its not difficult to tell mental capacity of Nepalese. They have money to buy alcohol but dont have money to buy food for their children, no money to invest in share market for future security.

Nepalese social media discussion should be limited to- who is better: Ronaldo Or Messi ????

(युवराज खतिवडाको कन्सेप्ट: बैकल्पिक लगानी कोषबाट पूँजी बजार प्रवर्द्धन
राष्ट्र बैंकको टाउको दुखाइ ब्याज दर बृद्धि, ब्याज दर सीमाभित्र ल्याउन स्किम ल्याउने)

APE>
Ape- does not understand interest rate and does not have any opinion about fixing interest rate.

Nepalese- does not understand interest rate but has opinion about how to fix interest rate.

(Here is an opinion taken from social media- जनतालाई एस्तो प्रतिस्पर्धाबाट प्रत्यक्ष फाइदा भएकोले सिईअो साहेबको निंद हराएको छ।
अरे यार जस्ले उच्च ब्याज दिन्छ निक्षेप त्यहीँ बग्छ र जस्ले सस्तो ब्याजदरमा ऋण दिन्छ लगानी तेतै थुप्रिन्छ। यती जाबो कुरा बुझ्न कुनै सिईओ भैराख्नु पर्दैन।
प्रतिस्पर्धा गर्न नसक्ने बैंक कि बन्द गर्ने नभए मर्जरमा जाने।
रोईकराई गरेर, संकटको बहाना बनाएर सिण्डिकेट लादेर आफ्नो दुनो सोझ्याउन खोज्नेहरुलाई हामीले चिनिसक्यौं।)

are inferior to ape, why dont you deposit your money in cooperative which gives 18% interest? Banks are for rich and intelligent only.

काठमाडौंको कलंकीमा संचालनमा रहेको एक सहकारी संस्था लि.का अध्यक्ष लगायत सम्पूर्ण संचालकहरु यतिबेला सर्वसाधारणको करोडौं डुबाएर फरार भएका छन् । उनीहरुले आकर्षक ब्याज दिने भन्दै सर्वसाधारणहरुसंग करोडौं रुपैयाँ संकलन गरि हाल सम्पर्क बाहिर रहेको बताइएको छ ।

Expert from social media and patrakar expert and so called expert says NBA is a syndicate for fixing interest rate. There is no syndicate in cooperative. :mrgreen:

Ape>
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:25 pm. »
Ape- I dont know anything complex and dont have an opinion.

Nepalese- I am always confused and got no Idea and still I always have an opinion.

(रेमिट्यान्सको ठूलो हिस्सा अनुत्पादक क्षेत्रमा, आधा रकम ऋण तिर्न र दैनिक उपभोगमै)

(What if biddwan running govt reacts and make it illegal to pay back loan and eat :roll: )

Ape>
Relax Investor108. My intentions are good.
What is you nationality rising sun??
Ape knows, he/she does not know Football and does not get involved in predicting winner.

Nepalese likes to think that they know Football and gets involved in prediction.

When Argentina were told will become world champion, were kicked out from first round.

When Brazil were told that they have a dream team, all the greatest player in a single team lost when other teams were weak.

Brazil's 62-match home unbeaten streak followed by lost 1-7 to Germany.

APE>
Here is a proof why Ape is superior to majority of Nepalese especially so called economic expert, bureaucrat, social media economist....

Ape knows what Banana is.
Ape does not know what Share is.
But, Ape does know that Share is not a Banana.

Nepalese think they know What Banana is.
Nepalese think they also know What Share is.
And Nepalese like to think A Banana and A share are same thing :o

Banana- We grow banana, 1 banana does not become 2 banana. We have to grow another 1 too. Which means 2 bananas are totally different. When you have 2 from 1, you become twice rich.

Share- We cant grow share, only values grows. 1 shares could become more and more could become 1. But their collective value is same. Just cause you double the no of shares using right/bonus/split wont make you double rich. And just by merging 2 shares into 1 wont make you half rich. Only way to become more rich is your share has to make more EPS.

:roll:

This proves Ape is superior to Nepalese :mrgreen:

Bir gorkhe niether bir nor smart.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:57 pm. »

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub