Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Chakka Panja Stocks of NEPSE !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 > »

Author Post
Among the scrips discussed below Ready ji -

i like FOWAD & SWBBL these 2 scrips you can add on dips

But i advise to Avoid & Exit these 2 scrips NGBBL & SKBBL whenever you see rise in its price !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
READYJEE
1 - Interest rate will start to fall from next fiscal year (After 2075 Asar) . You can write this fact down. Its almost certain.
2 - MFI cost will go down significantly and profit will start to surge by more than 50%.
3 - All MFI which is now below at 20 PE ratio are good
4 - BUT Buy only National Level Microfinance with good BOD and network

....TWO BEST SCRIP TO CONSIDER IS FOWAD & NGBBL.....Research , Analyze & Invest....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
Hello sir,

Today thinking to buy FOWAD, SWBBL & SKBBL, can you give me advise of Microfinance sector sir? which is the best for buy right now?

one thing sir, Microfinance sector are till almost oversold zone. how much % i can get profit & how much % can i loose my worth in this situation? my target is 20% gain and loose 7%. can i buy at this time? give me suggest sir.
Exactly Deepak_mm Sir, I found same things on youtube too

https://youtu.be/bKN2HlXZQxU

but ......
Few questions an investor always need to ask himself:-
1. Why I am investing in stock market ??
2. What kind of companies I should buy ??
3. What kind of return he is looking for is there such company which will give the kind of return he is looking for ??
4. What is my time horizan for such investment ?
5. What's are various
Kind of risk and oppurtinity for the company where he has invested ?? Which factors could destabilize that company ??
6. Never follow any news and other blindly ?? Analysis the news and should be able filter what is good and what is bad.
Happy Investment!!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Tue May 22, 2018 6:43 am. »
Well other 8 gems yet not discovered by me, Once discovered i will surely intimate you Nautica ji !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
सोधेको प्रश्नको चाहि उत्तर आएन | :D :D :D
Guys any more question ???
thanks deepak_mm jee. No doubt, CIT is a great scrip but will i be committing harakiri if i wait till the NEPSE hits near 1000 as prophesied? 8) :roll: :mrgreen:
दीपक सर, अरु ८ वोटा नेप्से का रत्न हरु बारे पनि जानकारी पाउन |एउटा त CIT भयो ........
CIT is one of the stock I like the most. It has a huge potential to surpass the market cap of companies like Nibl and Nabil too. I like it's business model to much. This is one of the segment where we can see Foreign direct investment or foreign instiutional investor or penson funds picking up stake provided rooms are opened for them.i won't be surprised to see it's market price in 5 digits in 6-24 months provided it doesn't go for Right ,bonus or stock split. Technically it has undergone correction and already formed a bottom. It's a clear Buy call for the Target of 10000/- in 6-24 months range ! Though my Target looks aggressive but it's the Reality as per Technical. Some might find it's valuation expensive but Good companies like this with this kind of business model on an average trade in PE multiple above 100 globally. It is among of the Navratna of NEPSE. This kind of stock is a Crorepati jackpot like Infosys in India which has turned 1000/- investment 20 years ago into a Crorepati. Happy Investment to All investor of Nepse.
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Thu May 17, 2018 6:36 am. »
thanks new boy jee! appreciate your opinion!
In my view...no any current listed stock can catch cit if we talk about long term.
Dear deepak_mm, would be glad if you could share your opinion regarding CIT. I just feel this scrip little risky at current market price for long term investment. thanks in advance.
Nepse low volume is very dangerous sign whatever the reason it has !!
Well openion may vary from person to person !!
I thought, SADBl is down cause of some old mentality big idiot. and trying to find out which price could be the bottom. I am sure, 156 is not the bottom. If it comes to that point, I will sell others and all in SADBL.
Dipak ji how about KSBBL?
Dear sanket Nepali SADBL despite being good result it looks weak on charts it's a sell call for TGT of 156/-
SmartGuy ji, in my experience selling and buying pressure does not show
the real market situation .It may fake. Rather consider selling and buying trend.
If selling is happenig without selling pressure ,be aware .Something
is wrong.If buyng is happening without buying pressure, then be curious.
Something is coming. It is the present market situation.
« Last edit by LBS on Sun May 13, 2018 8:08 am. »
In my opinion more than 60% stocks in NEPSE have over 60% fake market depth. Didn't you see NCCB for a week with huge demand at left at an impossibly low buy price and a meagre sell at right? And still price stabilised by notorious players. In fact it's trying hard to fall naturally but they won't allow it. Bullshit !! NCCB is a tip of the iceberg.
« Last edit by Millionaire on Sat May 12, 2018 10:35 pm. »
Dear Deepakji, thanks for your previous reply. Would you please share your analysis regarding SADBL? Is it sell or hold or buy?
Well smart guy ji market depth is not only the tool to judge the market direction correctly. In market depth you can see either GTC order or order in range of +-2% of LTP.
So it does give you actual or overall figure or summarized figure of market depth. Buying Pressure and
Selling pressure is basically a old terminology used by Broker for Market depth.and the same is taught to investor which has a made it comman among investor !!
Confused investor ji SICL :- is one of the fundamentally strong company but technically it looks weak on charts. Sell is recommended in this stock for Target of 845/-
I see selling and buying pressure to be at the same level for all the BFIs at the present. But still, why is our market red? till when? uncertainities everywhere>>

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub