Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

BBC 3980 % Bonus Share !!!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2

Author Post
Investors cant sell bbc in NEPSE to they have to make a deal outside. That's god's sign telling you to go out.

I like you so I am increasing my offer- 110 + chicken wing /share.

(chicken wing only after I take over BBC and when chick grows into chicken )
Today Again Matching of 910 shares of BBC through Broker no 58/--- What is cooking in it ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well BBC is one of the stock which is in my Portfolio will add more once it breaks 2000/- Level Only. I am ready to give you 500% Premium Price of the price you willing to buy 1000S from me.

With addition i will give you 1 chicken per share too as bonus :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

R u ready for the Deal Rising ji !! I will be most happiest Person if i get share at a far discounted rate then the Market !!
It will be a great arbitrage oppurtinity for Me !!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BBC economics- There are too many shopping centers in Kathmandu, we have more than 90% too many. And army is about to complete a new one near BBC. May be in 10 year, most of kathmandu could start shopping online.

Currently, other than some retail opened in ground floor and parking lot, others are not doing much business. Mostly, those who have opened store in BBC to convert black money into white are keeping BBC alive. When they are done converting, BBC will be out of tenant.

Since, BBC's land belongs to govt, so BBC has no real asset value. Their building is so old, its time to demolish. Most of the people visit shopping centers which have modern infrastructure. BBC is all about bricks.

NEPSE is kept low artificially by big daddy so investing in NEPSE would be a great opportunity. While Big daddy have kept BBC price artificially high so this should be a great opportunity for BBC share holder to change their script.

WHY WOULD NOT DEEPAK JI SELL HIS 1000s OF BBC SHARE TO ME @110 EACH AND LET ME CONVERT BBC INTO CHICKEN FARM? :lol:
Aaja Bishal Bazar halka fuluka trading bhayo ??

Who is the Buyer through Broker No 58 // I always see some sort of Buying Interest through that Broker !!!

Since it started trading almost near about 50-60% of the volume of total shared traded till date since last trading began in BBC is through that Broker Only !!

Guess some sort of Big Daddy accumulating that Stock !!

If you are buying @110 definately i will put a buy order @ 111/--- hahahah :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BBC should be priced @100 cause of demand and supply, Technical analysis, lack of confidence, over valued etc. I suggest to sell and buy @100 . I will buy at @110 :mrgreen:
Well It's a Very Tricky Stock and an in liquid counter too !!

It has a tendency to Move up to to 5000/- and fall up to 1000/- also.

Its not at all a trader stock !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
oh! sorry sir,
miss read 1st sentence.
sense like that
"Currently only 2 directors @ Present !!
1. Purna Shanker Basi ( Represenation from National trading Ltd.)
2. Mani Raj Khanal ( Nepal Food Coorporation )
Don't know Ramesh Man shrestha Still on board or has left board ???
When the Next Audit Report will Come ???"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Welll Gylsu ji I don't know Where they are doing the Next board Meeting ???

You asking whether i am online right now or i am there in the Board Meeting ??? plzz. elaborate your question ??
BBC le board meeting kaha gardai chha sir?

are you there right now?
When is the Next Board Meeting of BBC ??

Currently only 2 directors @ Present !!

1. Purna Shanker Basi ( Represenation from National trading Ltd.)

2. Mani Raj Khanal ( Nepal Food Coorporation )

Don't know Ramesh Man shrestha Still on board or has left board ???

When the Next Audit Report will Come ???

Yes some what correct EPS yetti tala jharah paxi there is no chance of dividend !!! Let see what happens in near future !!!

Investor plzzz. do a proper research before investing in it !!!!
3980% bonus.what a joke.if true price ta kamtima 3980 ta pugnu parne ho ni.6arba puji pugepachhi dine chahi ke ho?eps Rs 0.5 hola ani ke garna kinnu.6 arba puji nam matra ko hune vaesi interest income pani aaudainan.fasinchha ho daro.feri court ko kuro ke hune kahile hune.yasto chor company ma paisa halera kharani ghasnu chha ra? Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEOPLE have made good money on the scrips i had mentioned 3 months back like NTC, BNT,

6 months back HDL, OHL & TRH. Those guys remember my investing ideas.
That's there for the 8 Ropani Land of the government which is for 396 crores what about the another 4 ropani land ??
BBC is capitalizing the price of the govt. land that it's built on and the govt. will get that amount worth of shares and not the public. EPS of BBC will shrink accordingly.
Don't mislead investors .Govrnment 's share is not for public .It can hold itself .
Sorry its for every 1 share will get 39.8 shares for every 10 shares will get 398 shares // Typing error !!
I heard some news around the corner that after Government Capitalization of 3.96 Arba then there is Another Capitalization of 1.99 Arba for the Land for the existing share holder !!

Current Paid up 5 crore , Goverment Capitalization of 396 Crore and existing share holder Capitalization Of 199 Crore.

If this Deal gets then the Paid Capital of BBC will reach 6 Arba.

Based on these the existing share holder likely to get 3980% bonus shares for every 10 shares held will get 39.8 Shares.

Can Others Throw light on this Topic !!!

Page: < 1 2

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub