Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... > »

Author Post
Yesterday Shivam Cement broke it frequent taken support level of 480/- with a Strong Momentum built up.

Sell call on Shivam Cement with TGT of 385/- looks like will get achieved in very short term.

Avoid Shivam Cement and don't try to fish if some punter try to Pull it up.

Happy Investment !!
शिवम् २०० मा आउँछ हाेला । १ अर्व ३० कराेड त NEA लाइ तिर्न वाँकी छ रे ।
SHIVAM
SHIVAM was always an illusion
Dont trust these kinda companies

Whatever profit is in Shivam Balancesheet is just some portion of total profits it makes
Larger portion of its profit is channeled into other companies financial statements via different corporate structures

SELL SHIVAM

GBLBS
GBLBS quarterly report is understated
MFI especially this one always have low first quarter report and have strong second quarter report
EPS should be fairly around 25
All accumulated loss wiped out from 2nd quarter
Bonus share in 76/77
Every dip is a buy call

....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
Shivam Result were in line with what we forecasted.

Shivam was taking frequent support @ 480/- which is a crucial support level for Shivam.

A break below 480/- will take it's journey towards 385/-.

Shivam is a Pure Sell Call with TGT of 385/-.

Don't get trapped by Punter Buying activity, each rise in its price is a Pure Sell Call.

Avoid Shivam.

Happy Investment !!
-ओरियन्टलको ४० कोठा बन्द भएपछि घट्यो नाफा
-बिओकेको खुद नाफा घट्यो, वितरण योग्य नाफा १८ करोड ७६ लाख
-तारागाउँ रिजेन्सीको नाफा श्रमिक आन्दोलनका कारण घट्यो
-शिवम् सिमेन्टको बिक्री ओरालो लाग्दा नाफा ४६% ले घट्यो, प्रतिशेयर आम्दानी १८ रुपैयाँ
-नेपाल इन्भेष्टमेन्ट बैंकको नाफा घट्यो

Most of the BLUE CHIPs caught MOISTURE in this monsoon QUARTER and lost CRISPY demand.
Hope we can see recovery in FULL
Otherwise this thread will definitely achieve the TARGET mark "1000"
Today Naya Patrika says :-

Lalita Niwas issue only has risked 30 Billion of Banks money.

Don't know Where will this issue end ??

What will happen to Bank Money which has exposure to Lalita Niwas ??

Enjoy the Weekend. Happy Good Friday !!
Market is continously facing Resistance for last many days indicates it is unwilling to break the Resistance but more willing to move down towards it Support Level.

Breach of Support level in next 2 trading session means market downside Momentum will increase rapidly to hit the New 52 week low level. I.e below 1098/- level.

Don't try to fish even if the valuation look attractive till the Bear Phase is over.

Happy Investment !!
I was wondering for last few days, who would be the first to post negative (including media).

CONGRATULATIONS!

I thought, technical guys would shut the F UP after all the technical went belly up when NEPSE was free falling till Monday.

Current bounce back was due to fundamentals, nothing to do with Technical. And also, free fall, and all the crashing for last 4 years all due to fundamentals.

During last 4 year, only there were one after another group joined the carnage to destroy NEPSE. Before Nepse reached record of 1900, some evil players- bizmandu, merolagani and many other media sold as soon as nepse crossed 1700, they started to go negative.

They even said, Nepse is going high, going risky, what is govt just looking, why is not govt not doing anything to destroy nepse. they could not crash the nepse after they sold their shares, then came NRB, chirinjivi nepal. whose monitory policy crashed the NEPSE.

Then one after another gang joined the killing of NEPSE.

They need NEPSE to jump as soon as they buy and crash as soon as they dump.

NEPSE was never in danger level.

When share market increase, no one needs to panic. Govt, so called experts need to panic when Nepse crashes.

When NEPSE was high, all in govt, so called experts paid by criminals was talking about to stop NEPSE, and when NEPSE crashed, many of them was saying its all normal. And after they bought, they wanted govt to intervene.

and when govt ignored, they again dumped their share and wanted to crash further.

Finally, yuraj k has become positive with agenda. He wants to invest 600 billion (20% of GDP) through share market. So now NTC, NEC, NA can sell their shares. Before, I was thinking, are they out of their mind.

------------------------------------

शेयर बजारप्रति अर्थमन्त्री 'सफ्ट कर्नर', बजार घटेपछि लगानीकर्ताको मनोबल बढाउने अभिव्यक्ति

पूँजी बजारमा प्रवेश गर्ने उपयुक्त समय: अर्थमन्त्री

Yuraj K wants to destroy share market to destroy big players,

Big players want to destroy share market to destroy Yuraj K.

Let's see who wins when both's strategy is same.

Whose mind will change? One or alls.
As Per My Calculation Nepse is all Set to hit New low i.e below 1098/-. I WISH I GO WRONG THIS TIME.

We have witness a strong Technical Bounce which was eminent after consecutive days of fall.

We are Totally out of the market will review after Dashian and Tihar only.

There is a saying " Batti nibhnu agadi sarai ujjalo bhayera balxa " it's just a ukkhan don't know whether it works in the real Practical life or not.

ANYWAYS HAPPY INVESTMENT !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:39 am. »
It would be good for the investor sentiment if market closes above 1152! what do u think deepak_mm sir ?
Seems like Banking sector is driving nepse at the moment
« Last edit by saturnian_211 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:45 am. »
Thanks Deepak ji for your response. I'm surprised by the time you replied! 4:01 am!!!
Yes i have used 1152/- as Stoploss as yesterday we sold off some and today also we will sell off. Now Market is all Set to hit New Low. i.e below 1098/-.
And did you use 1152 as a stop-loss?
Deepak ji's predictions used to be as sharp as the blade of a grass during downtrend. But market is decreasing every other day (albeit volume not supported) after your declaration of entering the market. What is wrong with this market Deepak ji? Your views are deeply needed here.

Also, how do you think Saudi Arabia's oil events will affect our stock market? I remember you had connected oil prices with NEPSE in the past.
Great short term update by TEAM SOUTH.
Market is still following the TREND CONTINUATION path. Is it a wise decision to inject hard earned money in the current situation ? Seems we will see this TITLE mark soon.
In last 2 Trading session we seen a sharp fall in the NEPSE VIX.

VIX, The Fear Index. Currently the VIX is @ 32 from this month high level of 52/-.which is a big sign of comfort for Investor.

Now again market is showing sign of consodilation with slight sign of bottoming out.

Now one can start infusing 10-20% of their money in the market keeping 1152/- as a strict stoploss on closing basis only.

Investor can opt for Front line Banks and Non Life insurance companies and Micro finance.

Speculative investors can opt for Hydropower shares.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:13 am. »
High Vicks didnt relieve NEPSEs common cold.
Aloopathic Dr prescription failed, may need Ayurvedic Dr. prescription.
Last 2 Trading session there was no activity from our side as we were evaluating the trade activities of other Players in the market.

Market has already completed the Small Profit booking session.

Today we will watching and might deploy cash in Hydro Sectors after a very very very long time on speculation of Possible rate hike by NEA tarrif rates to Hydro electric producer. If that happens that will be a turn around story for Hydro Sectors.

Market to open flat with +VE bais with Physiological Resistance @ 1200/- with support @1183/-

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:43 am. »
Let us hear from our distinguished TA, how he calculates VIX?
On Monday Nepse Vix was @ 52 and later on it moved to 55 odd level when market broke 1165/-.

Then gradually VIX came down slow and steady to 46 level.

Then market started showing sign of consodilation. Even we were watching till 1:55 PM.

Once it moved above 1165/-. We started entering the market @1:55 Pm and were buying continously and bought to the tune of 6.83 crores.

By close the VIX HAS MOVED DOWN SHARPLY TO 32 LEVEL WHICH SHOWED THERE WAS SHARP DECLINE IN FEAR FACTOR AFTER 2 PM.

TECHNICALLY MARKET WILL MOVE FURTHER WHERE IT WILL FACE PYSOLOGICAL RESISTANCE @1200/-.

IF WE MANAGE TO SURPASS 1200/- ON CLOSING BASIS or Continue to hold above 1200 or Near by it by 1:30 THEN MORE BULL MOMENTUM TO ENTER THE MARKET AS IF THERE IS NO TOMORROW TO BUY.

IF MANAGE TO SURPASS 1217/- ON CLOSING BASIS THEN YESTERDAY LOW WAS THE FINAL SECOND BOTTOM FOR THE MARKET.

HAPPY INVESTMENT !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:56 am. »
Market will come to 1000 in 1 yrs. If not in 2 yrs. If in 2yrs time also market could not come down to 1000, then definately in 3 yrs.

Typical TA's answers.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!
TIME FRAME?
May hit SAGARMATHA (we were instructed by our PM to say so) or MARIANA TRENCH in the future. But 3rd dimension is important. Otherwise there is no difference between DHARKE JYOTISH and TA/CFA.
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:39 am. »
Well, not a good time for bulls. However, I am eagerly waiting to see if I can buy great scrips at sub 10 PE ratio here in the near future.
I may be able to hugely add to my retirement fund when the bull finally arrives in NEPSE.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub