Author Post
Now NEPSE link up Transaction above 6 cr up by 9 points !!! :lol: :lol:
Few minutes ago:

NEPSE= 5pt up
Transaction= 3 crore
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Time will tell whether i am Dumb or DUMBO !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just be Chill Dear !!!

When i need to shop and what i need to shop i know !! Time is the most important factor !!

:lol: :lol:
I knew Deepak ji you were dumb. You didn't get my point. You have failed!
but this assignment is going to score SIXER in coming days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well Dear !! I Personally haven't bought anything in shares @ NEPSE Bazaar but definitely i had bought consumable Commodities & Life style goods !!

Some Stocks i am planning to shop @ NEPSE Bazzar !!

Just Evaluating on it. Once i finalize i will definitely intimate you if you willing to know.

:lol: :lol:
People are selling their shares at whatever price they get, but what are you buying Deepak ji from whatever you are getting?

I hope you got my point!!!
........ I guess this could be the most honest reply of yours....

Otherwise you and your big daddy would have dumped your shares when NEPSE was at 1900 not waited till NEPSE crashes to 1450.

An't I right??? :lol:

But you dont stop claiming, NEPSE will crash to 1000 and advice others to sell their shares and hold cash.

Do you know difference between 1900-1450=450?
In between price difference could be 2-2.5 times less.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am. »
In the Below Message i had already expressed that i don't know too Much !!

But i know little bit only !! Just like Little Knowledge is Dangerous !! :lol: :lol:
You think you know too much, dont you Deepak ji?? .....
Dubosi7 You mean to say i am Practically Weak & Academically sound ...................

You Guessed it wrong Dear actually i am Academically Weak But Practically somewhat Ok ! Ok Type !!!

i am just 5 Kaxxa Pass only Dear !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well I don't know swimming at all Dear !!!

Well i not even a SEBON Approved Fund manger or TA also.

But i do little bit of Basic homework by just using simple comman sense only !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think i want to say that your Home work which you have done is very Poor !!

Do your Proper Homework and then come Back !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Please elaborate Dubosi7 ji about fake drop?

Can you swim deepak ji?

If your group is really that big- 20/50Billion, it looks like you can jump into the water but cant float.

Looks like, big daddy did not sell big today. Yesterday, to demoralize, they dumped a lot from very early session.

If they feel like market is going green, they may dump tomorrow too.

If fake news is not lying- we will have online in jestha, just two month. Weather they pass NRN FDI or not, after online they will start to invest. The only one who will benefit from big daddy's work (crashing NEPSE) will be NRNs not big daddies.

It looks like, at this time, the only group who has money are big daddy and public and short term trader. And public and short term trader wont buy until there is green for a few days.

Those who became economic expert by reading some article written by patrakar thinks NEPSE is too big. But I think it is too small that is why one group is enough to manipulate it. There used to be a time when One individual was enough to manipulate.

Still cant believe, some handful can destroy our whole system. 2200 billion Rs "Future Market" can be reduced to 1400 over 18 month.

Bureaucrats, so called expert should kill themselves.
Welcome Dubosi7 ji to this forum. We all need your valuable suggestions and expertise too.
1200 mark is near bottom of current trend. Transient drop below 1200 on 26th and 27th march was a FAKE drop if you can identify. After some time market will definitely catch uptrend.

most of the TA in nepal are academically sound, but practically weak. It is just like swimming.
That's means most the Buyer are on sideline as they are convinced now that 1000/- Level on NEPSE is on card !!

1000/- means Big Fund Deployment in NEPSE... ;) ;)
congrats big daddies of deepak ji, just 3 crore trading in 1 hour.

today, you could crash the market by dumping 5 crore.

till now, looks like you did not even dump 25lakh.
FD will give better return than Nepse, thats bullshit.

If market turns, then one who buys now will get atleast 25 percent in one two months. :mrgreen:
विगतको ट्रेन्डलाई हेर्दा सेयर बजारमा वियरिस ट्रेन्डको चक्र अढाइ बर्षसम्मको हुने गरेको पाइन्छ ।

- Now my question is what history/past??? This is just our second bear.
NOW, Dr.Yuraj K and marbadis/hathway will be fighting for and against 1000.

Who will win?

अर्थमन्त्रीले धमाधम बोलाउन थाले नेप्से र धितोपत्र बोर्डका अधिकारी

अर्थ मन्त्रालयका उपसचिव र सहसचिवहरुले सेयर बजारमा माफियाले खेल्नसक्ने भन्दै बजार बिस्तारका कामहरु गर्नुपर्ने रायसहितको लेखहरु छपाईरहे पनि आफ्र्नै मन्त्रीलाई भने उनीहरुले कुनै राय दिन सकेका छैनन् । अर्थ मन्त्रालयका अधिकारीहरुको सार्वजनिक भएको लेख मन्त्री खतिवडाको जानकारी बेगर बाहिर आएको पुष्टि भएको छ तर त्यसले पनि मन्त्रीलाई तत्काल काम थाल्न दबाब सिर्जना गरेकाले सकारात्मक मान्नुपर्छ ।
Abhi ji you should wait for 1000/- Level. Don't be in hurry to buy !!

FD will give you better return then NEPSE !!

Chaitra is the Most Volatile Month for NEPSE !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
U r right abhi ji...........but we are in consolidation phase.......be positive n start buying share u will not get this golden opportunity......ur comments show that u r waiting for 1000 mark :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nepal ko share market desh ko bidesko economy sanga kahile mel khadaina .. hawa ko bhar ma chalchha ....kites jasto...
Hope NEPSE reach 1600 very soon.

Then with ease in liquidity crisis, further growth.

Then growth based on Fundamentals.
Yes !! You are Partially True !!!

Not the Big Daddies Associated with my Ideas and Analysis But Those Big daddies who is not associated with me !!

:? :? :?
Ha ha Ha Well Active on non- trading Day but was active as today was white Paper release As the FM has opened the card Finally through White Card.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub